This may come out of the blue but I have recently hoped to see Song Ji Hyo star opposite Daniel Henney in a new drama, I think he is handsome and they would make a dashing couple, another acotr i wwant her to reunite with is her frozen flower co-actors Joo Jin Moe and Joe In Sung, how exciting wouldn't it be if she reunited with either of them in a romantic drama this time, what do you guys think?

• Like 1

Spoiler

a

Meeting with Song Ji Hyo !

(Sorry for my poor english :(( It’s not my first language)

I’ll try to redo my day and my meeting with Jihyo with you !

Direction Marseille to find our Jihyo !

I arrived around 11am in Marseille and walked to find her hotel not far from the Old Port, and honestly I maybe waited 2 hours on the square in front of the hotel hoping to see her. After have been quite depressed by this monumental failure I went to eat and at the same time I tried to search online if there was any indication (my phone was dead a time ago so McDo … thank you for your wifi ). I found nothing at all ……

But I still decided to continue because, well I was there in the same city as her, I wasn’t going to give up without having seen her, even only a preview from afar …

AND … a miracle that say .. a Miracle (with a capital M) !! I saw cameras, I went upstairs and there was hardwares, tents etc … I think at that time I wanted to fall because I was tired and so relieved to have at least find the filming place .. I waited //talked with the guard to be quite sure this was the shooting of Super Express// and she emerged, she filmed a scene (I stayed away and took pictures 2/ with my Ipod but with rain and zoom, photos are not top sorry ><).

Honestly I really didn’t dare to go see her, it was raining so she took refuge in a car to wait ://

And then the guard with whom I discussed since the beginning suddenly asked Song Ji Hyo’s brother if I could see her because I was a fan (by the way his brother is really smiling and very friendly air) .. and 5 min after Song Ji Hyo gone under a tent and asked me to come …

*Meeting with Jihyo

In reality Jihyo is really very beautiful, the photos don’t even pay her tribute so she is beautiful …

So I approached her and told her I was a fan of her. She was really surprised and asked me if I watched Running Man, I obviously told her yes but I also told I watched hher dramas and I was a fan of her ! We took some pictures and she said it was cold (touching my hands which were fro-zen). I haven’t spoken a very long time with her because it was raining and we were 5/6 in 1m² tent ><

I returned to the guard to say him thank you and Jihyo’s brother came close to me, he asked me to keep his umbrella until I go away and have returned 5 minutes later to give me a hot pack (kinds of heating things) from his sister .. (both are really attentive and really take care of others really *-*).

I waited for the rain to calm and I gave him the umbrella. Her manager (?) came out to tell me that the shoot was finished today and they would go, Jihyo also came out and she gave me candy (sugar as she says kkkk) and forced me to take it xx I told her about 352 times thank you. She then hugged me (I think that at that time, my life stopped for 5sec  …….)

I left then ~

I hope each of you can meet her one day because this woman is so wonderful !!! Really !

I will share a Polaroid I took with her and her sign on a photo album (I hide my head and my name and I add my personal nickname on networks)

I purposely forgot some details and have not posted all pictures I took with her because I still want to keep a bit of that meeting for myself …

imageimage

all the creddit to songjihyofrance.tumblr.com

i just want to share her experience with all her fan

• Like 2

10 hours ago, spartaceforever said:

Song ji hyo  will star in the Chinese version of We got Married !!!!! 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/19/song-ji-hyo-to-pair-up-with-chen-bo-lin-on-chinese-version-of-we-got-married/

This will be soo AWESOME, time to watch WGM again, the episodes better have english subtitles, I am dying of excitement and curiousity, i'm sure she will have great chemistry with him like she always has with her partners, I saw this today, and goshh the FEELS alreadyy

12552907_922706624477415_511399527146486

Bolin Chen arrived in Korea today, and someone took a picture of him staring at Song Ji Hyo's picture, probably thinking I will meet this gorgeous woman soon, and she will be my virtual wife hehe

• Like 4

http://dai.ly/x3no1bu

[Eng Sub] ELLE TAIWAN Song Ji Hyo (demonstration & feeling abt event in Taiwan)
*please share w/ full credit

video source: ELLE Taiwan

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and commercial use is restricted **PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VIDEO
Please share the video with full credit:
english translation, timecode&transcode: gapiplus

• Like 1

On 1/19/2016 at 8:06 AM, dantee said:
  Hide contents

a

all the creddit to songjihyofrance.tumblr.com

i just want to share her experience with all her fan

Spoiler

wow!! just wow!!! that was really a miracle..hahaha..so good for her..

Edited by Taziah

I found this clip of a photoshoot of Song Ji Hyo where she looks super sexy, my favorite pictures are definitely the one in the red dress:

and here someone spotted beautiful Song Ji Hyo in Seoul filming for WGM 934109_923182911096453_17491533040216619 WGM:

can't wait, if we are lucky we might get come clips of Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bolin before the program airs

• Like 1

Here are some pictures of beautiful Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bolin filming for WGM

12523146_924065184341559_289767615488316

gosh seeing these pictures makes me soo excited, they make a lovely pair, can't wait for the episodes to air, they better have English subtitles.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

here is another picture of song ji hyo and bolin chen, they seem to have a perfect romantic atmosphare hehe:tumblr_o1fwo7okLL1tz1belo2_1280.jpg

Gosh how I'm looking forward to seeing this couple together, but until the episodes are released I hoe we will get more pictures and clips, to satisfy my curiosity and excitement :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 2

On 1/2/2016 at 4:12 PM, heidimx12 said:

Aww they're already lookin so good together. Can't wait for it to air :)

They look really sweet together, I hope we will get more pictures and clips soon, the wait is killing me, i'm just soo excited for this.

• Like 3

e42ce22bjw1f0qxoxwescg209q069gtj.gif

Song Ji Hyo looking stunningly beautiful in the WGM recent promo clip

I loove this picture of Song Ji Hyo and Bolin Chen, soo much chemistry already, hope we will get to see more pictures of them having sizzling chemistry, can't wait for it to air

• Like 3

#HwangJungMin mentioned #SongJiHyo in an interview.
He was asked which actress does he want to cooperate with, and he answered #SongJiHyo and #JungYuMi, both actresses have worked w/ him in movie projects New Worlds

9ac409adb3791c9e881e9fa1e918a6e8.jpg

and here is a small promo video for WGM i found, I don't know what the other contestant said but i found out what Song Ji Hyo said in the video Jihyo for WGM season 2 chinese version!
first scene " i think this is a rather good show "
second scene " i also want to experience a sweet and memorable love " :w00t:
Cant wait for show to begin! :wub::wub::wub:

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304444086e74b2234b72b2ab64aa7a44d687d

• Like 2