Guys let's support Song JI Hyo please vote.. here is the link

https://yahoo.digitalmktg.com.hk/buzz2015/page_vote.php?role=asia&id=69

for instruction

First, clik that to vote #songjihyo or #kimjongkook after that it will dirrect to vote page and then you need to login with your yahoo account (you should have yahoo acc) then click login.... after that you will direct to vote page and you just need to fill that with captcha and click "vote". Finish [grin] [smile] to vote Song Ji Hyo for the next you click that in pic 5 and do like pic 1 and 4  (cr to normasdiana).. You can vote as many as you want...

12237159_1502296240070882_873612087_n.jp

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 1

She looks soo beautiful and youthful, i wish I understood what they wrote in the article. Anyway it's been a bit quit lately not much news about her, hope we will get some more pictures of her filming her new movie, i looved the previous ones, and i can't wait till her new movie "super express" will be released, I also wonder when her previous movie "708090" with kenji wu will be released.

That reminds me, she is probably going to meet Kenji Wu again in dec. since she will be going to taiwan, because of Banila co. hehe hope we will get some pictures from their meeting, i can't imagine Kenji Wu not using the opportunity to meet SJH once she is Taiwan

Edited by mary-ann

I just found this, dramafaver recently ranked the 20 most popular dramas, and look :lol::wub::wub:B)  by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Oct 22, 2015

#2. Running Man

Starring Yoo Jae Suk and Song Ji Hyo

Need an introduction to Running Man? Check out this blog post!

Korea's hit variety show comes to DramaFever! Prepare for zany quests, hilarious antics, and insane betrayals. See your favorite stars battle it out and and show their true colors as they fight their way to the finish line. Every week, Running Man tests the strength, endurance, and cunning of Korea’s top entertainers through various missions and races.

#7. Emergency Couple

Starring Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo

Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo star in this playful and sexy drama about a medical school student, Chang Min, and a dietitian, Jin Hee, who fall in love and marry despite his family's strong opposition. When Chang Min marries Jin Hee, he gives up his medical internship to become a pharmaceutical salesman despite the fact that the rest of his family are successful doctors. Their married life is miserable as Chang Min's family looks down on Jin Hee and Chang Min begins to treat her poorly. They finally divorce and go their separate ways until they are suddenly reunited as interns working at the same hospital. Will this couple's tumultuous feelings for each other be rekindled?

HI all!! New to this thread, I've grown to  really adore Song Ji Hyo since I started watching Running Man. She really is awesome and is truly Running Man's ace 

Hey, and welcome to the thread always nice to have new Song Ji Hyo fans to join, if you like romance and are looking for a really good romance story, with amazing chemistry between the leads, i would recommend her recent dramas, if you still havent watched them yet :)

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 2

HI all!! New to this thread, I've grown to  really adore Song Ji Hyo since I started watching Running Man. She really is awesome and is truly Running Man's ace 

Hey, and welcome to the thread always nice to have new Song Ji Hyo fans to join, if you like romance and are looking for a really good romance story, with amazing chemistry between the leads, i would recommend her recent dramas, if you still havent watched them yet :)

Thanks :) hehe I watched Emergency couple and really liked it. I also love her with Choi Jin Hyuk.

• Like 1

Thanks :) hehe I watched Emergency couple and really liked it. I also love her with Choi Jin Hyuk.

yeah they looked soo hot together, and amazing chemistry, if we are lucky they might reunite for a new drama in the future ( just like ji sung and hwang jung eum) i would be soo thrilled if that happened

yeah they looked soo hot together, and amazing chemistry, if we are lucky they might reunite for a new drama in the future ( just like ji sung and hwang jung eum) i would be soo thrilled if that happened

Hopefully they will reunite soon. They are hot together! I want them to reunite in a romantic drama. :)

Hopefully they will reunite soon. They are hot together! I want them to reunite in a romantic drama. :)

Definitely a romantic drama, any other actor you would like to pair her with in a future drama/movie?

@mary-ann 

I have a long list of actors that I would like to see her pair of, so I'll just write it here lol

-Song Joong Ki (I love the SongSong couple on Running Man, so I'd watch them in any genre as long as they are a couple)

-Go Soo (I know that they were together in the movie "Some", but I would like to see them reunite in a romantic drama as the main couple)

-Ji Sung (He's a great actor and Ji Hyo is a great actress so might as well pair them up in either a romantic drama or romantic comedy)

-Hyun Bin (I've never seen any of his dramas, but he's handsome lol)

-Park Seo Joon (They made a cute couple on Running Man, when they were paired as partners, so I'd like to see them in a romantic comedy)

-Kim Soo Hyun (He's a good looking fella, from their interactions on RM, they would make a cute couple. I would like to see them in a romantic comedy/drama)

-Lee Jong Suk (He seems to be more on the quieter side, but I loved their cute interactions as the secret couple on RM. I would like to see them again as a couple in a romantic drama.)

-So Ji Sub (I think he and Ji Hyo would make a good couple. Would like to see them in a romantic drama or comedy.)

-Song Seung Hun ( Out of the all the guys listed, he's the one that I'm most familiar with. They would make a great couple. I would like to see them in a something that is both a romantic comedy and romantic drama.)

-Won Bin (I'm also familiar with him, he and Ji Hyo would make a hot couple in a thriller.)

-Jung Woo Sung (He has the manly look that is irresistible lol I would like to see them in a sad romantic drama)

-Kim Woo Bin (He's at the top of my list with Song Joong Ki for Song Ji Hyo to pair up with. They already look so good together, they need to pair up fast!)

What about you @mary-ann who would you like to see her pair up with?

• Like 1

@mary-ann 

I have a long list of actors that I would like to see her pair of, so I'll just write it here lol

-Song Joong Ki (I love the SongSong couple on Running Man, so I'd watch them in any genre as long as they are a couple)

-Go Soo (I know that they were together in the movie "Some", but I would like to see them reunite in a romantic drama as the main couple)

-Ji Sung (He's a great actor and Ji Hyo is a great actress so might as well pair them up in either a romantic drama or romantic comedy)

-Hyun Bin (I've never seen any of his dramas, but he's handsome lol)

-Park Seo Joon (They made a cute couple on Running Man, when they were paired as partners, so I'd like to see them in a romantic comedy)

-Kim Soo Hyun (He's a good looking fella, from their interactions on RM, they would make a cute couple. I would like to see them in a romantic comedy/drama)

-Lee Jong Suk (He seems to be more on the quieter side, but I loved their cute interactions as the secret couple on RM. I would like to see them again as a couple in a romantic drama.)

-So Ji Sub (I think he and Ji Hyo would make a good couple. Would like to see them in a romantic drama or comedy.)

-Song Seung Hun ( Out of the all the guys listed, he's the one that I'm most familiar with. They would make a great couple. I would like to see them in a something that is both a romantic comedy and romantic drama.)

-Won Bin (I'm also familiar with him, he and Ji Hyo would make a hot couple in a thriller.)

-Jung Woo Sung (He has the manly look that is irresistible lol I would like to see them in a sad romantic drama)

-Kim Woo Bin (He's at the top of my list with Song Joong Ki for Song Ji Hyo to pair up with. They already look so good together, they need to pair up fast!)

What about you @mary-ann who would you like to see her pair up with?

OMG hahahaha that's one long list, I agree with your list except park seo joon, I don't like him at all, i don't know why lol. I would also like to see her work with lee dong wook again, anyway Song Ji Hyo is the kind of actress who is compatible and looks good with soo many different types of men, but I think a tall, handsome and manly guy would look the best with her (just like choi hyuk).

I am dying to see her in serious melodramas, or dark themed romance stories!

• Like 1