On 24/5/2017 at 7:47 PM, pinsc said:

I was re watching recently ex girlfriend club, it's very funny, and I find her acting good in this drama too, I don't understand why the people criticized ...
Honestly, all her dramas deserved better.
I also loved this celderma CF, it's so
relaxing ! The background sounds, all so calm and peaceful, Ji hyo is really very versatile, with the image she has because of running man, get to pass a completely different ... And she looks so pretty <3
I also loved the vidivici CFs, I loved the music mixing with the movements, I loved the choice of songs, the visual, her makeup and hair. Too beautiful, I was hoping she'd wear that ponytail again after the lords mobile CF, and she wore it, and it looks so beautiful. 
:wub: I honestly think they did a better job than banillaco with her CFs, although they are much more famous.

I totally agree, she looks absolutely stunning the way Vidivi Vici styled her, speaking about SJH she is everywhere heh

DAanA8HUwAEOSJl.jpg

DAanE3UU0AIqFF0.jpg

DAanH09UAAE04fr.jpg

• Like 3

They didn't even remember her name in this article, I seriously hate to see Ji hyo looking so pitiful, after all that happened... and she doesn't even care, she's just trying so hard in this show, looks so forced lately, and trying to get the fans to accept the new girl as much as she can, even in her ig, I'm really tired of this... If she doesn't care, and doesn't have pride, I will not care either.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/02/lee-kwang-soo-yang-se-chan-shed-tears-middle-ocean-running-man/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pinsc said:

They didn't even remember her name in this article, I seriously hate to see Ji hyo looking so pitiful, after all that happened... and she doesn't even care, she's just trying so hard in this show, looks so forced lately, and trying to get the fans to accept the new girl as much as she can, even in her ig, I'm really tired of this... If she doesn't care, and doesn't have pride, I will not care either.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/02/lee-kwang-soo-yang-se-chan-shed-tears-middle-ocean-running-man/

I feel the same, it obvious that the RM crew are making Somin cling to SJH all the time, as a way to make the fans accept her, and it really makes me chinge, it feels soo fake, the way they are trying to portray them as close friends, it's soo cringeworthy and irritating to look at, I like watching the RM members relationship because you can feel their closeness and the relationship they have developed over the many years they have been together, this in comparison feels soo fake

• Like 3

On 5/23/2017 at 1:00 AM, pinsc said:

cr. as tagged

I translated it as best as I could - it's in Cantonese! So hard to decipher...

-----------------------------

20170521 - This trip is definitely a surprise. Did not expect to meet my goddess during my grad trip. And I spoke a lot with her. As I went on stage, I was so excited and tense.
Fan: I really miss you so I came to Korea.
SJH: You're here ah, you're here ~ as she grabbed my hands.
Both of us were super exhilarated as we flapped our hands around (fing fing fing).
Fan: This letter is for you.
SJH: Oooo...Thank you oh...you wrote it?
Fan: Yes.
And then the following dialogue with her, I really put in effort to remember it.
Fan: What is good to eat in Seoul?
SJH: Teokbokgi, Kimbab.
Fan: How about fun places?
SJH: (names a place) That place is famous for being very fun. Did you go?
Me: Mmm...Went already.
SJH: There's lots to enjoy and play with there.
Then she touched my hand and asked me if I'm feeling cold (She's very warm). But I couldn't hear her and didn't reply. After that, I asked for a photo. Actually every time I see her, my hands keep shaking. I passed the camera to her to hold.
SJH: Mandy ah...(When she called my name, my heart was pounding) Enjoy the sights and be careful on your way home ya.
Me: Mmm...I'm done and have a lot of time now. Let's see each other more.
SJH: OK, let's see each other more - Bye Bye. Be careful on the way. Bye Bye.

------------------------------------

• Like 4

@comickiwi, thank you so much for your translation. You're the best! :D 

The young lady's experience on meeting Ji Hyo up close and personal makes me love her even more. She is so nice and accommodating to everyone. She's very famous, yet still down-to-earth. Her personality is really great which makes her even more beautiful.

Btw, if I were in that fan's position, my hands will probably shake too because of nervousness and excitement to meet Song Ji Hyo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, songjihyofan said:

@comickiwi, thank you so much for your translation. You're the best! :D 

The young lady's experience on meeting Ji Hyo up close and personal makes me love her even more. She is so nice and accommodating to everyone. She's very famous, yet still down-to-earth. Her personality is really great which makes her even more beautiful.

Btw, if I were in that fan's position, my hands will probably shake too because of nervousness and excitement to meet Song Ji Hyo.

We all feel the same way, meeting or seeing song ji hyo in real life would be such an incredible experience, she is my favourite actress and favourite model

• Like 2

7 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

Just saw few video clips of Running Man members going back to Korea. What I noticed was they're all complete when they arrived at Narita Airport, then all of a sudden Ji Hyo went MIA. I wonder why she was not with the members. 

I was wondering the same thing. She did go to the airport tgt with the members, but didn't check in at the same booth. I think she may fly at a later time? Or maybe she had other events/photoshoots in other cities/countries?

Still waiting for WindWindWind photos

4 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

I was wondering the same thing. She did go to the airport tgt with the members, but didn't check in at the same booth. I think she may fly at a later time? Or maybe she had other events/photoshoots in other cities/countries?

Still waiting for WindWindWind photos

I don't think her flight is later than the others. For sure the Running Man crew prepared everything beforehand, and definitely will go back to Korea all together. As to why she went MIA, I wonder if we will be able to find out about that in the future.

1 hour ago, songjihyofan said:

I don't think her flight is later than the others. For sure the Running Man crew prepared everything beforehand, and definitely will go back to Korea all together. As to why she went MIA, I wonder if we will be able to find out about that in the future.

Maybe she had to film for her movie on the same day

• Like 1