@mary-ann 

I have a long list of actors that I would like to see her pair of, so I'll just write it here lol

-Song Joong Ki (I love the SongSong couple on Running Man, so I'd watch them in any genre as long as they are a couple)

-Go Soo (I know that they were together in the movie "Some", but I would like to see them reunite in a romantic drama as the main couple)

-Ji Sung (He's a great actor and Ji Hyo is a great actress so might as well pair them up in either a romantic drama or romantic comedy)

-Hyun Bin (I've never seen any of his dramas, but he's handsome lol)

-Park Seo Joon (They made a cute couple on Running Man, when they were paired as partners, so I'd like to see them in a romantic comedy)

-Kim Soo Hyun (He's a good looking fella, from their interactions on RM, they would make a cute couple. I would like to see them in a romantic comedy/drama)

-Lee Jong Suk (He seems to be more on the quieter side, but I loved their cute interactions as the secret couple on RM. I would like to see them again as a couple in a romantic drama.)

-So Ji Sub (I think he and Ji Hyo would make a good couple. Would like to see them in a romantic drama or comedy.)

-Song Seung Hun ( Out of the all the guys listed, he's the one that I'm most familiar with. They would make a great couple. I would like to see them in a something that is both a romantic comedy and romantic drama.)

-Won Bin (I'm also familiar with him, he and Ji Hyo would make a hot couple in a thriller.)

-Jung Woo Sung (He has the manly look that is irresistible lol I would like to see them in a sad romantic drama)

-Kim Woo Bin (He's at the top of my list with Song Joong Ki for Song Ji Hyo to pair up with. They already look so good together, they need to pair up fast!)

What about you @mary-ann who would you like to see her pair up with?

OMG hahahaha that's one long list, I agree with your list except park seo joon, I don't like him at all, i don't know why lol. I would also like to see her work with lee dong wook again, anyway Song Ji Hyo is the kind of actress who is compatible and looks good with soo many different types of men, but I think a tall, handsome and manly guy would look the best with her (just like choi hyuk).

I am dying to see her in serious melodramas, or dark themed romance stories!

Oh you don't like Park Seo Joon? It's okay, I think he's alright, but I think they look good together. I can't believe I forgot about Lee Dong Wook, they are so compatible and look sooooo good together. I loved loved their interaction during the cook off, the way they were with one another looked like they were in a drama :wub:

• Like 1

@mary-ann 

I have a long list of actors that I would like to see her pair of, so I'll just write it here lol

-Song Joong Ki (I love the SongSong couple on Running Man, so I'd watch them in any genre as long as they are a couple)

-Go Soo (I know that they were together in the movie "Some", but I would like to see them reunite in a romantic drama as the main couple)

-Ji Sung (He's a great actor and Ji Hyo is a great actress so might as well pair them up in either a romantic drama or romantic comedy)

-Park Seo Joon (They made a cute couple on Running Man, when they were paired as partners, so I'd like to see them in a romantic comedy)

-Kim Soo Hyun (He's a good looking fella, from their interactions on RM, they would make a cute couple. I would like to see them in a romantic comedy/drama)

-Lee Jong Suk (He seems to be more on the quieter side, but I loved their cute interactions as the secret couple on RM. I would like to see them again as a couple in a romantic drama.)

-So Ji Sub (I think he and Ji Hyo would make a good couple. Would like to see them in a romantic drama or comedy.)

-Song Seung Hun ( Out of the all the guys listed, he's the one that I'm most familiar with. They would make a great couple. I would like to see them in a something that is both a romantic comedy and romantic drama.)

-Won Bin (I'm also familiar with him, he and Ji Hyo would make a hot couple in a thriller.)

-Jung Woo Sung (He has the manly look that is irresistible lol I would like to see them in a sad romantic drama)

-Kim Woo Bin (He's at the top of my list with Song Joong Ki for Song Ji Hyo to pair up with. They already look so good together, they need to pair up fast!)

OMG hahahaha that's one long list, I agree with your list except park seo joon, I don't like him at all, i don't know why lol. I would also like to see her work with lee dong wook again, anyway Song Ji Hyo is the kind of actress who is compatible and looks good with soo many different types of men, but I think a tall, handsome and manly guy would look the best with her (just like choi hyuk).

Oh you don't like Park Seo Joon? It's okay, I think he's alright, but I think they look good together. I can't believe I forgot about Lee Dong Wook, they are so compatible and look sooooo good together. I loved loved their interaction during the cook off, the way they were with one another looked like they were in a drama :wub:

I loved the scene when he carried her on the beach the most, so much feels, that really looked like a scene from a drama. oh i forgot one, im seulong, the one she invited on RM a few episodes ago, he looked handsome, he and Song Ji Hyo would make a hot pair too, and the way he looked when he appeared on RM i could totally picture them in a dark melodrama heh. :wub:

• Like 1

@mary-ann 

I loved the scene when he carried her on the beach the most, so much feels, that really looked like a scene from a drama. oh i forgot one, im seulong, the one she invited on RM a few episodes ago, he looked handsome, he and Song Ji Hyo would make a hot pair too, and the way he looked when he appeared on RM i could totally picture them in a dark melodrama heh. :wub:

Hehe me too, I agree about Im Seulong, they look really good together. They indeed would make a very hot pair, I like how they are so playful. I really want them in a melodrama now. :wub:

• Like 1

Hi everyone! It's great to be here in this forum. BTW, I became a fan of Song Ji Hyo because of Running Man. I find her pretty, smart, sassy and unpretentious. After that, I always follow her activities not just as an entertainer, but also as an actress.

Just wanna share my list of actors who I wanted to be paired with Song Ji Hyo in the future. There are a lot actually, but here's my top 7.

1. Hyun Bin - When I found out that She's a fan of "Secret Garden", especially Hyun Bin, I can imagine and feel her chemistry with him. Also, they're almost the same age (Song Ji Hyo is a year older I think) so I guess they can act like a perfect couple in a drama or movie.

2. Choi Jin Hyuk - Another drama with him, please? So far, Song Ji Hyo has the best chemistry with him. Although he is younger than her, still they acted really great as a couple in "Emergency Couple". Their chemistry their is superb!

3. Joo Ji Hoon - Though the possibility is far from reality (Because of their scandal), still I find it interesting for them to be in a drama together. If you watched Goong and BTS vids of their photoshoot, surely you noticed that there's chemistry between them. 

4. Ha Seok Jin - I wanted him to be paired with Song Ji Hyo because he's not just a handsome actor, but with great acting skills as well. Actually, they almost paired up in "The Woman Who Married Thrice", but Song Ji Hyo didn't accept the lead role due to schedule conflicts. I hope there'll be a chance for them to be partnered in a production.

5. Park Yoo Chun - Among the JYJ members, he's the only one we haven't seen act with Song Ji Hyo. Also, he and Song Ji Hyo seemed to blend well in Romantic Comedies. 

6. Lee Jong Suk - He and Song Ji Hyo showed off chemistry when they became secret couple in Running Man. The way he looked at her was really melting and I love it when his face turned red when Song Ji Hyo chose him as his partner in one of the missions.

7. Joo Won - A certified noona Killer! He has done many dramas with actresses who are older than him. So I think having a drama with Song Ji Hyo is a great idea since she is known to be "Queen of Chemistry", and Joo Won is famous to have romantic chemistry with his leading ladies.

• Like 3

3. Joo Ji Hoon - Though the possibility is far from reality (Because of their scandal), still I find it interesting for them to be in a drama together. If you watched Goong and BTS vids of their photoshoot, surely you noticed that there's chemistry between them. 

As a Goong fan, this is a dream for me (though like you said the possibility is very very far but who knows :P )

I will butt in and throw my list too hihihi 

I want her to have a project again with these guys:

1. Lee Dong Wook - Definitely, but please no to sageuk. I want a modern drama.
2. Jo In Sung - Want them in a romcom
3. Choi Jin Hyuk - Emergency Couple Season 2 please :P
4. Joo Ji Hoon - I already stated above (Goong fan hihi)
5. Kim Jeong Hoon - Yul and Hyorin have a chemistry too :P

And I want her to be paired with these guys in the future:

1. Gong Yoo - I like this guy and I think he's a great actor. I squeeled when he played the monkey bar game with JiHyo in episode 175. He's so gentleman :)

2. Joo Sang Wook - Love to see him in romcom with her. Their bickering is so cute to watch.

3. Jo Jung Suk - I just watched episode 215 and I think they have a cute chemistry. Want to see them in a melo drama.

4. Kim Woo Bin - They are cute in that Samsung CF. Want to see them in a drama or movie.

6. Lee Kwang Soo - Not necessarily a romantic couple but I want them in a drama together (something like a Ryusei no Kizuna plot drama, where they are siblings).

7. Lee Jong Suk/Cha Tae Hyun/Song Joong Ki = great actors. I don't mind the genre as long as with them. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

As a Goong fan, this is a dream for me (though like you said the possibility is very very far but who knows :P )

I want her to have a project again with these guys:

1. Lee Dong Wook - Definitely, but please no to sageuk. I want a modern drama.
2. Jo In Sung - Want them in a romcom
3. Choi Jin Hyuk - Emergency Couple Season 2 please :P
4. Joo Ji Hoon - I already stated above (Goong fan hihi)
5. Kim Jeong Hoon - Yul and Hyorin have a chemistry too :P

1. Gong Yoo - I like this guy and I think he's a great actor. I squeeled when he played the monkey bar game with JiHyo in episode 175. He's so gentleman :)

2. Joo Sang Wook - Love to see him in romcom with her. Their bickering is so cute to watch.

3. Jo Jung Suk - I just watched episode 215 and I think they have a cute chemistry. Want to see them in a melo drama.

4. Kim Woo Bin - They are cute in that Samsung CF. Want to see them in a drama or movie.

6. Lee Kwang Soo - Not necessarily a romantic couple but I want them in a drama together (something like a Ryusei no Kizuna plot drama, where they are siblings).

7. Lee Jong Suk/Cha Tae Hyun/Song Joong Ki = great actors. I don't mind the genre as long as with them. 

I like your list, alot of new men/actors i'm not familiar with, this reminds me Song Joong Ki likes Song Ji Hyo alot, we know that from RM i could definitely see him instantly click on the set with SJH, I think the behind the scenes clips may be just as interesting as as the actual movie/drama if they were paired, same goes for Jo In Sung. I have to admit I am also secretly hoping Song Ji Hyo is paired with a european/american actor in some movies, her looks, outgoing and flirtatious personality, and acting style would definitely click with most European actors and make her very compatible with them, so i'm just secretly hoping for it to happen  :phew::wub:

2 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I like your list, alot of new men/actors i'm not familiar with, this reminds me Song Joong Ki likes Song Ji Hyo alot, we know that from RM i could definitely see him instantly click on the set with SJH, I think the behind the scenes clips may be just as interesting as as the actual movie/drama if they were paired, same goes for Jo In Sung. I have to admit I am also secretly hoping Song Ji Hyo is paired with a european/american actor in some movies, her looks, outgoing and flirtatious personality, and acting style would definitely click with most European actors and make her very compatible with them, so i'm just secretly hoping for it to happen  :phew::wub:

You can check them out in RM as all of them had appeared in the show before :) and you might want to check their interaction with JiHyo, it's just too cute (except for WooBin since I don't remember him played in the same team with JiHyo before)

Gong Yoo = episode 175
Jo Jung Suk = episode 215
Lee Jong Suk = 138 and 181 (secret couple)
Joo Sang Wook = 219 and 77 and 78 

• Like 2

On 12/1/2015, 7:24:19, SpiritGambler said:

I thought it's only me here in this forum who is wishing for them to be reunite in a production. If that happens, shippers of these two during "Goong" days will surely rejoice!

Now that you made me remember Joo Sang Wook already guested in Running Man, I agree with you. They look so perfect together in a romantic comedy. Their bickering moments in Running Man made me noticed they have chemistry too. Plus, their age difference is just so right.  

• Like 2

A recent article about Song Ji Hyo posted by Koreaboo. She is such a caring eonnie, that's why many people love her!

Netizens praise Song Ji Hyo for her manners

After watching a recent episode of Running Man, Song Ji Hyo can be seen putting an arm out to catch EXID's Hani in case she fell while attempting to play a game on the show. Although they were on opposite teams, the actress made sure that the idol was safe while making a guest appearance on the show. The post has gained a lot of attention online, and many netizens have replied to the post with other examples of the actresses's manners involving other guest stars on the show.

20151201_144452

20151201_144511

20151201_144534

20151201_144556

20151201_144606

V1HYSKD.gif

Netizen Reactions

[+ 549, - 9] This is why she is loved by everyone. Song Ji Hyo's personality is amazing. She's the only female in Running Man but she treats every guest like her own siblings. Even during name tag games she seems genuinely sorry when she rips off someone else's nametag. I think she is the female Eric Nam. She's even beautiful.

[+ 420, - 3] A natural beauty who's bare face looks beautiful. She's famous for being a nice person too.

[+ 306, - 9] She's so likable  ㅠㅠㅠ  good at acting, variety and she has such a nice personality.

cr. Koreaboo

Edited by gypsyprincess
  • Like 1

Hi. This is gapiplus.
My first post here was exactily posting the link for [Eng Sub] Emergency Couple Concert. 
The video is subbed about one and a half year ago, and I still remember how much time I spent on the timecode since it was my first long subbed video too XD
That's why I feel obliged to post the repost again by myself ^^
And without the help of two other fellows, this video would have not been made. So, please give every credit to them too ^^ 

[REPOST]
[Eng Sub] 140506 Emergency Couple Concert

Watch on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52L74-QMt-jQktlaDBoWnBtM2c/view

*Disclaimer and Credit*

Video Credits to tvN - <Reply with a Song - Emergency Couple>

This video is solely for entertainment purposes, not for commercial use, do not re-upload without permission, please credit Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan, English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

//Also watch [Eng Sub] Emergency Couple Concert - Deleted Parts, Jihyo’s cut

• Like 4

23 hours ago, gapiplus said:

Hi. This is gapiplus.
My first post here was exactily posting the link for [Eng Sub] Emergency Couple Concert. 
The video is subbed about one and a half year ago, and I still remember how much time I spent on the timecode since it was my first long subbed video too XD
That's why I feel obliged to post the repost again by myself ^^
And without the help of two other fellows, this video would have not been made. So, please give every credit to them too ^^ 

[REPOST]
[Eng Sub] 140506 Emergency Couple Concert

Watch on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52L74-QMt-jQktlaDBoWnBtM2c/view

*Disclaimer and Credit*

Video Credits to tvN - <Reply with a Song - Emergency Couple>

This video is solely for entertainment purposes, not for commercial use, do not re-upload without permission, please credit Gapiplus, Missmongjihyo, Mongji-fan, English translations based on Chinese version by Song JiHyo Baidubar

English version translators: Missmongjihyo (tumblr), Mongji-fan (tumblr), Timeline&Special Effect: Gapiplus (tumblr)

//Also watch [Eng Sub] Emergency Couple Concert - Deleted Parts, Jihyo’s cut

Hello Gapiplus! I've been looking for this! Thank you so much

However, I can't download the file. It directs me to an error page. 

4 hours ago, SpiritGambler said:

Hello Gapiplus! I've been looking for this! Thank you so much

However, I can't download the file. It directs me to an error page. 

Hi. I am new to google drive. So I don't know where the problem is.
But it is downloadable with use of add-ons/extensions.

On 9/12/2015 at 0:52 PM, gapiplus said:

Hi. I am new to google drive. So I don't know where the problem is.
But it is downloadable with use of add-ons/extensions.

Thanks for posting the concert, I just watched it, the lack of news is really frustrating, I wish more clips of her acting in the new movie "super express" would be uploaded loved her last pictures where she was in a wedding gown and looked absolutely stunning. I also hope she will soon be in a new series, maybe after having finished filming her current movie :w00t::D

a picture of Song Ji Hyo from the recent fanmeeting, she looks sooo beautiful, she really is a classic beauty in every way, I really hope she finds an agency soon who knows how to promote this amazing actress and model, there are soo many things they could do with her amazing looks, personality, experience and acting talent. But until then I will wait patiently for news and updates of her new upcoming movie!

12345604_902873373132502_182190015348207

and throwback amazing modelling pictures of Song Ji Hyo from Harbers Bazaar's April issue

12313753_897697053650134_444072413823874

• Like 3

https://i0.wp.com/i129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/2intrigued/Random%20news%20and%20uploads%20for%20dramadreamland/704_1672260_611287.jpg'

Song Ji Hyo ranks #1 in Chinese poll of “Korean stars with the best body shape”

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/113

http://igclb.com/song-ji-hyo-ranks-1-in-chinese-poll-of-korean-stars-with-the-best-body-shape286/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRvccYmc7M

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/14/song-ji-hyo-chosen-as-korean-star-with-the-best-figure-by-chinese-survey/

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/113286/

all i can say is i'm not surprised at all, she has an AMAZING figure, slim waist, long legs, and nice hourglass figure, a very feminine and sexy body

• Like 4

‪#‎Repost‬ @sbs_tv with @repostapp

Running Man  런닝맨 

[ RunningMan NOW ]
‪#‎RunningMan‬ Ep.280 'Reply Race - The Classic' will be filming live with‪#‎RM‬ 7 members new instagram followers in the afternoon today. You can join #RM Ep.280 filming after following 7 instagram accounts as follows ; <Instagram Accounts for RM Ep.280>
유재석 @runningman_yujaeseok7012
김종국 @runningman_kimjongkook7012
지석진 @runningman_jeeseokjin7012
개 리 @runningman_kangheegun7012
하 하 @runningman_hadonghoon7012
송지효 @runningman_songjihyo7012
이광수 @runningman_leekwangsoo7012

7 RM members will upload pictures and comments in Korean on IG and ask followers to leave replies. They will proceed RM race following replies. Korean language reply will be better to be selected because RM is firstly for Korean viewers. Reply Race will start around 2pm KST but it can be changed a little bit.

‪#‎YooJaeSeok‬ ‪#‎KimJongKook‬ ‪#‎Gary‬ ‪#‎LeeKwangSoo‬ ‪#‎Haha‬ ‪#‎JiSeokJin‬‪#‎SongJiHyo‬ ‪#‎개리‬ ‪#‎이광수‬ ‪#‎하하‬ ‪#‎송지효‬ ‪#‎유재석‬ ‪#‎김종국‬ ‪#‎지석진‬ ‪#‎런닝맨‬ ‪#‎시청자와함께하는‬ ‪#‎댓글레이스‬
Go follow them guys!? Especially Jihyo!! Take this chance to ask her to create IG!!!

Cr . Song Ji Hyo Singapore Fanbase

• Like 1