Thanks for all the pics and clips ^__^

I've watched "Some"! I really love this movie (and Ji Hyo and Go Soo *haha*). It was quite good an' exciting. But I still don't know what the meaning of Ji Hyo's role was. Where's the connection between the mafia and her? oô But... this movie was great *______*

I like her and Kim Jung Hoon in Goong most, but she looks better with Joo Ji Hoon I think O_o

Guest xx-outsider-xx

hey cleown...

where did you get your copy of 'Some'. I'm stuck here coz somehow i couldn't get access to naynay's clubbox and i don't read korean so i dunno what it's saying.

hey cleown...

where did you get your copy of 'Some'. I'm stuck here coz somehow i couldn't get access to naynay's clubbox and i don't read korean so i dunno what it's saying.

You have an PM ^__^

I've heard cb's having some trouble with the police oô That could be the reason for all the ID and pass requirements.

I got it from naynay's clubbox but there're ID & pass required now (since yesterday) O_o

Ji Hyo + Ji Hoon -> okay

Ji Hyo + Jung Hoon -> okay

Eun Hye + Ji Hoon -> not okay

Eun Hye + Jung Hoon -> not at all

That's what I think. Sorry ._.

But Ji Hyo looks well which all actors who acted with her, with Go Soo as well <3

Guest Sammystic

I'm surprised to find this thread here, I thought there were only SJH-haters :rolleyes: but so many nice pictures were posted in here...

I think Song Ji Hyo really is pretty and I agree that she has an amazing smile that makes you feel warm! Such a nice smile doesn't really suit evil Hyo Rin :sweatingbullets: I'm curious who they will match her up with in the drama...

Thanks xx|outsider|xx for the links!

cleown :blink: I just noticed you're from Germany as well ?!

Hey, Sammystic! :) Maybe not really SJH haters, but more of Hyorin haters. Haha. What I find really ridiculous though is that there are people who hate SJH just because of the character she plays in Goong. That really gets to me 'cause they can't seem to tell the difference between the actress and the character that she's playing. SJH is a really nice and sweet person.

I'm curious who she'll end up in the end, as well. I'm thinking it'll be either Yul or maybe Kang In. Kang In seems to be into her. Haha. I'd add Shin, but I'm pretty sure he'll end up with CG. Hehe.

b020060209224898004pc.jpg

‘궁’ 송지효, 어린 시절 모습 ‘자연미인 네티즌 눈길!’

[리뷰스타 2006.02.09 18:00:29]

MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’에서 민효린 역으로 활발한 연기 활동을 보여주고 있는 송지효의 어릴 적 사진이 공개되어 화제이다.

다음 텔레비존 게시판에 오른

송지효 의 초등학교 시절 졸업사진은 현재 송지효의 모습을 그대로 닮아 자연 미인이라는 평을 받고 있다. 네티즌들은 “지금 모습이랑 똑같네요. 너무 예쁩니다.”, “자연미인인 것 같다. 부러울 정도입니다”라며 어릴 적에도 예쁜 송지효의 모습에 찬사를 보이고 있기도.

현재 송지효는 ‘궁’에서 채경(윤은혜)와 황태자 신을 사이에 두고 삼각 애정관계를 보이며 팬들의 사랑을 한껏 받고 있다. 극 중 미움을 받을 수밖에 없는 인물이지만 회를 거듭할수록 야심 있는 민효린이란 역할을 잘 소화해 내고 있어 시청자들로부터 호평을 받고 있는 상황.

아울러 팬들 역시 “영화 여고괴담에서 욕망이 가득한 소녀 역할을 잘 소화해내 기대가 많이 되는 배우”라며 앞으로 송지효의 연기활동에 대한 큰 기대감을 보이고 있다.

어릴 적부터 귀엽고 예쁜 모습으로 현재에 이르기까지 아름다움을 선보이고 있는 송지효가 앞으로도 더욱 다양한 역할을 통해 2006년 방송, 연예계에 없어서는 안 될 배우로 성장하기를 기대해 본다.

사진출처:MBC

서민기 기자/ master@reviewstar.net

comment: I don't really know what the article says, but I'm pretty sure that pic on the left is her. Cute. :D Hehe.

Guest revontulet

I saw SOME (besides the ending -.-) it's a pretty entertaining movie, and Song Ji Hyo looks very cute in it, and her acting is superb! Go Soo is some more eye candy as well :lol:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Let's do some maths here...

Ji hyo + Ji hoon = HOT + CUTE

Ji Hyo + Jung Hoon = ...

Eun Hye + Ji Hoon = cute

Eun Hye + Jung Hoon = boring :sweatingbullets:

Now, goong-wise~

HYORIN + SHIN = erm... hot?

CG + SHIN = cute!

YUL + CG = boring... :sweatingbullets:

YUL + HYORIN = OK

and i prefer to look at cute couple than hot couple. looking at cute couple is really heartwarming. so i'm pro CG-SHIN.

but HOT + CUTE couple is just the best, and that would be..... (as stated above) :P

BY THE WAY... can anyone tell me what this pic is asking?

clubbox3dc.th.jpg