Guest xx-outsider-xx

leikela

how did you manage to make the screen caps. was you able to dload the file? or did you just pause while it played on the web? :lol:

Hahaha. :lol: Yeah, I paused it while it played on the web. :lol: I was trying to download it, but it wouldn't let me. :angry: Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to comment on this, but I always forget to. :lol: I like your avi. Hehehe. That one with Yul and Hyorin too. :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i wanna watch wishing stairs, the one that she was in, but i'm scared to watch it alone. i couldn't even finish the trailer. haha.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i knoooowwww~ haha! oraits. i'm not supposed to laugh here.

my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. @_@

but at the same time i'm.. well, amused... lol!

but, under different circumstances, this scene might be one of the 'wtf' moments in episode 9 . geez~

btw, where did you get that??

Guest xx-outsider-xx

thx for the pictures~

oh well, looks like shin's encouraging hyorin to do what she does. so shin's at fault too. =p

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I don't like her, but then I like her....lol! Did that make sense?

:lol: i think i know what you mean coz i'm like that too... confusing myself.

when she's being hyorin, i don't like her that much :tongue2: , but when i see her outside of 'Goong', i forget hyorin and genuinely like her. Basically, i have nothing against her playing a third wheeler role in goong. (some fans get so into it that they said they couldn't even like the actress :phew::lol: )

she's not really pretty as in.. pretty? well, don't know how to say this.. she's pretty to me, but to some people, she's not really their ideal definition of beauty, pretty plain actually. but there's something about her that's simply gorgeous. i wanna have her smile. i'm being weird, but for me, i will decide whether a person is physically pretty or not when they smile. some people are 'pretty', but their smiles can be quite plastic-like. some people are plain-looking, but when they smile, they brighten up the world. :D . and that's what i see her like. :sweatingbullets: haha. i'm a sucker for pretty smiles. and she seems nice too.

but, of course, smiling people are beautiful people when they smile from their hearts. B)

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

Actually, the first thing that I like about her is her voice - since in goong she hardly has that sweet smile, i noticed the voice first. Btw, did any of you notice that she has a mole at the side of her neck? *off-topic* my brother-in-law said that people that has a mole around there has great voice, because it sorts of an indication that they can go high-pitch and bla bla bla.. and my fave singers like shin hyesung and kim joong kook all have a mole at that very place. :P . i wonder if song ji hyo can sing. nevertheless i like her speaking voice.

Guest revontulet

Wow this girl is so pretty. I didn't think she was this pretty until I saw her smile! Her smile is infectious<3 it makes me smile haha. :lol: I'm a fan now :o