Quantcast

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270017wpp/song-ji-hyo-kim-moo-yeol-talks-upcoming-film

Song Ji Hyo And Kim Moo Yeol In Talks For Upcoming Film

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol may be working together in an upcoming thriller film!

On November 27, BA Entertainment, the production company of “Daughter,” stated that they are currently casting actors for the film’s roles. The company revealed, “Kim Moo Yeol and Song Ji Hyo are in talks, and both parties are positively considering their respective roles in ‘Daughter.'”

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol are confirmed, they will be playing siblings in the movie.

This film will be writer and film director Son Won Pyeong’s first full-length film. She wrote novels including “Almond,” “Counterattack of Thirty,” and “Snow of April” (literal titles) and directed short films such as “Meaning of You,” “Good Neighbor,” and “Do You Remember Me 3D.”

Song Ji Hyo recently appeared in KBS’s “Lovely Horribly,” and Kim Moo Yeol starred in many films including “Illang: The Wolf Brigade” and “Forgotten.”

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, feelbora said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270017wpp/song-ji-hyo-kim-moo-yeol-talks-upcoming-film

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol may be working together in an upcoming thriller film!

On November 27, BA Entertainment, the production company of “Daughter,” stated that they are currently casting actors for the film’s roles. The company revealed, “Kim Moo Yeol and Song Ji Hyo are in talks, and both parties are positively considering their respective roles in ‘Daughter.'”

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol are confirmed, they will be playing siblings in the movie.

This film will be writer and film director Son Won Pyeong’s first full-length film. She wrote novels including “Almond,” “Counterattack of Thirty,” and “Snow of April” (literal titles) and directed short films such as “Meaning of You,” “Good Neighbor,” and “Do You Remember Me 3D.”

Song Ji Hyo recently appeared in KBS’s “Lovely Horribly,” and Kim Moo Yeol starred in many films including “Illang: The Wolf Brigade” and “Forgotten.”

This would be sooo interesting, its been awhile since song ji hyo acted in a thriller

I need to share these beautiful gifs of Song Ji Hyo she looks like a beauty queen in a pageant show

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 10:45 PM, feelbora said:

Any news about whether Song Ji Hyo accepted the role of this upcoming thriller, i find it quite interesting, and the guy kinda reminds me abit of a young won bin

SONG JI HYO Official Nominee for The Most Beautiful Asia Faces of 2018 NOMINATIONS ARE OPENING NOW——PLEASE VISIT

to vote

Song Ji Hyo Confirms to Lead a New Mystery Thriller Film

DzsECnZV4AACNXA.jpg

The lead roles have been confirmed for the upcoming film “Daughter,” which began filming on February 13!

“Daughter” is a mystery thriller that tells the story of Yoo Jin, a woman who returns to her family after going missing for 25 years, and her brother Seo Jin, who doubts his younger sister after her return.

Kim Moo Yeol will take on the role of Seo Jin, a promising architect who experienced childhood trauma from losing his sister. He is cautious of his younger sister who has returned. While he recognizes her, she feels unfamiliar to him and gives off strange vibes. With this character, Kim Moo Yeol hopes to showcase a wide spectrum of emotions.

The actor commented, “When I first encountered the script, I was impressed by the film’s new approach, which is not as easily found in Korean films. I want to complete the film with great acting.”

Song Ji Hyo will play the younger sister Yoo Jin. She reunites with her family after 25 years, but she is still somewhat unstable. The actress will bring out much suspense in the first half of the film, and it will be an opportunity for viewers to see a different side of Song Ji Hyo from her friendly image in variety shows such as “Running Man.”

The actress responded to the casting news by saying, “It’s starting to hit me that this is really the beginning. I’m excited to be taking on a new role. I will do my best to convey the emotions I felt through the movie.”

Source:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/770131-song-ji-hyo-confirms-to-lead-a-new-mystery-thriller-film/?p=29891403

https://www.soompi.c...y-thriller-film

https://news.sbs.co...._id=N1005143478

• Like 1

11 Medical Korean Dramas To Watch When You're Sick Of Typical Rom-Coms

medical-korean-dramas-1553236168.jpg

2. Emergency Couple (2014)

Running Man and Princess Hours star Song Ji Hyo plays the role of a divorcee trying to turn her life around by pursuing a career in medicine. Unfortunately, her ex-husband, played by Choi Jin Hyuk (The Heirs and The Last Empress), unwittingly decides to do the same and ends up in the same medical internship program as her. Their fates become entangled once more after their messy breakup, and it makes their lives so much more colorful, albeit crazy.

source: https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/top-medical-korean-dramas-a655-20190322-lfrm

• Like 1

I need to share this survey with you guys, Song Ji Hyo ranked nr 5# for most popular actress in malaysia, slaaay queen:wub::blush:

• Thanks 1