Quantcast

Hey guys, just a quick reminder there has been made a thread for Song Ji Hyo's upcoming drama already, i hope to see you all in there sharing your thoughts about her drama :)

• Like 3

Am looking forward to see jihyo's drama this year and her movie with MDS next year! It's been sometime since we've seen her on the small screen so am definitely anticipating her drama with park si hoo! 
on the latest ep of rm, the members joked that they're gonna have a hard time now that jihyo is filming both a movie and drama at the same time LOL! since jihyo gets extra sensitive whenever she's working on a drama/movie!! hehe

can't wait for her projects to be released! ^^ 

• Like 3

Hi everyone! I am a big fan of Song ji hyo! I am hoping to get more information and good topic about our Ace Song Ji Hyo Here :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cho2 said:

Hi everyone! I am a big fan of Song ji hyo! I am hoping to get more information and good topic about our Ace Song Ji Hyo Here :) 

Welcome to the Song Ji Hyo thread cho2, always nice to see more SJH fans

https://twitter.com/MunifaOffic

ial/status/1006642754976436225 I found these super gorgeous song ji hyo gifs i wanted to share with you guys

• Like 2

Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

• Frame Pictures, a leading movie/drama equipment leasing player in Korea, to supply camera systems and equipment for upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY
  • LOVELY HORRIBLY stars Park Si-hoo of MY GOLDEN LIFE (2017) and Song Ji-hyo of RUNNING MAN
  • Frame Pictures continues to add high-quality projects to its steady pipeline ahead of its planned listing as a combined standalone entity with Novus Mediacorp,

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 12 June 2018 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frame Pictures Co., Ltd. ("Frame Pictures"), has won a contract to supply camera systems and equipment for the upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY.

The total contract value for the camera equipment deal tentatively stands at KRW 200 million (approximately US$185,890 <><>

LOVELY HORRIBLY, a horror romantic comedy, stars Park Si-hoo and Song Ji-hyo and is scheduled to air in August 2018 on KBS2 .....

source: http://menafn.com/1097008009/Spackman-Entertainment-Groups-Frame-Pictures-Wins-Camera-Equipment-Deals-For-Korean-Drama-Series-LOVELY-HORRIBLY-Starring-RUNNING-MANs-Song-JiHyo

• Like 5

Hey guys i just want to share this poll, where you can vote for the best K-drama actress, Song JI Hyo is ofcourse among the contenders and is currently ranked 3# let's all vote for her make her tp the oll, and show the world how loved she is, please spread it to other fans too :)

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=604

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Does anyone of you know where to watch song ji hyo beautiful life online? Please let me know :) thank you