Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

(MENAFN Editorial) Spackman Entertainment Group's Frame Pictures Wins Camera Equipment Deals For Korean Drama Series, LOVELY HORRIBLY, Starring RUNNING MAN's Song Ji-Hyo

• Frame Pictures, a leading movie/drama equipment leasing player in Korea, to supply camera systems and equipment for upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY
  • LOVELY HORRIBLY stars Park Si-hoo of MY GOLDEN LIFE (2017) and Song Ji-hyo of RUNNING MAN
  • Frame Pictures continues to add high-quality projects to its steady pipeline ahead of its planned listing as a combined standalone entity with Novus Mediacorp,

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 12 June 2018 - Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group"), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frame Pictures Co., Ltd. ("Frame Pictures"), has won a contract to supply camera systems and equipment for the upcoming major Korean drama series, LOVELY HORRIBLY.

The total contract value for the camera equipment deal tentatively stands at KRW 200 million (approximately US$185,890 <><>

LOVELY HORRIBLY, a horror romantic comedy, stars Park Si-hoo and Song Ji-hyo and is scheduled to air in August 2018 on KBS2 .....

source: http://menafn.com/1097008009/Spackman-Entertainment-Groups-Frame-Pictures-Wins-Camera-Equipment-Deals-For-Korean-Drama-Series-LOVELY-HORRIBLY-Starring-RUNNING-MANs-Song-JiHyo

• Like 5

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Current Movie "What a Man Wants" Current Beauty Show "Song Ji Hyo's Beautiful Life" Upcoming Movie "Unstoppable" Upcoming Drama "Lovely Horribly" working title

Hey guys i just want to share this poll, where you can vote for the best K-drama actress, Song JI Hyo is ofcourse among the contenders and is currently ranked 3# let's all vote for her make her tp the oll, and show the world how loved she is, please spread it to other fans too :)

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=604

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I see that What A Man Wants is finally on Viki. Can someone give me their opinion on it? I am planning to watch it with my family, but I want to make sure it is clean and not racy. 

EDIT; 

disregard LOL I just started watching the first 10 min and it is def NOT for family.. it’s deinitely funny though so I’ll be watching it by myself.

• Like 3