Does anyone know how Song Ji Hyo's movie "What A Man Wants" is doing in the boxoffice in it's first day in taiwan, i think today is the first day it was released there :)

and any news about which projects she is likely to take on next? I really miss her and hope she will soon accept the drama and movie offered, I wish to see her in a new drama soon

31 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

Oh that's awesome news, I hope she will also do the drama lovely horribly

Well actually I have mixed feelings about the drama. Her costar is rumored to be Park Si-hoo. I don’t follow him but I knew he had a rape scandal...his last weekend drama was a hit though.

As a fan I can only hope that she picks the best roles and her projects turn to be successful and well-received.

3 minutes ago, tuffygarcia said:

Well actually I have mixed feelings about the drama. Her costar is rumored to be Park Si-hoo. I don’t follow him but I knew he had a rape scandal...his last weekend drama was a hit though.

As a fan I can only hope that she picks the best roles and her projects turn to be successful and well-received.

I know, but I really like this storyline and i honestly think it would be soo interesting to see her take on this story, it's very uniq i like the genre and i really miss seeing her in a romantic drama

• Like 1

Guest KDIK

SJH has started shooting for Raging Bull, knew she was in it the moment she attended Champion VIP premiere.

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Current Movie "What a Man Wants" Current Beauty Show "Song Ji Hyo's Beautiful Life" Upcoming Movie "Raging Bull" Working title