Quantcast

Guest bao3

Hey, bao3! :D No problem. I think I'm becoming a huge SJH fan. Hehehe. I really like her in Goong even though a lot of people don't like her character there very much. Hehe. She's really pretty, too.

What's SOME about?

basically, SOME begins with a conspiracy about missing of 10 millions worth of drug, the very important piece of evidence falls into SJH's hands. On that special day, she meets kosoo, a cop...then, she begins to have some strange visions and deja vu...she feel as if she has lived that day before...she can foresee things which are goona happen and also the death of kosoo within 24 hours...

SOME is a 24 hour story ... :] i really like this movie...although it may be a bit confusing in the begining, but it is becoming very intense toward the end... the characters are written well...SJH's character is a cute, strong and brave woman...she did good job there, especially in the last scenes, her expression is really good... :] the 2 main leads have great chemistry... :)

Ooo, sounds really interesting. Thanks, bao3! I'm curious to see it now. Hehehe.

Nice creation. :D

Btw, bao3, do you watch Goong? Hehe.

Guest bao3

Ooo, sounds really interesting. Thanks, bao3! I'm curious to see it now. Hehehe.

Nice creation. :D

Btw, bao3, do you watch Goong? Hehe.

i plan to watch it next week after "marry a millionaire" ends... :D

Guest hop

whoaa it seems like im the only one... i dont really like her kind of characterrr so her first impression on me was kind of bad. but i think she's really pretty but of course i like yoon eunhae soooo much betterr :) and im sooo happy that yul isnt gonna like her. wheww

Hehe. Well, I don't really see her as evil... yet. :lol: So, I like Hyorin so far. Then again, I still haven't seen the last two epis. Haha. SJH is definitely pretty, though. I like her and she seems like a good actress.

I think if Shin and CG end up together, Yul and Hyorin might end up together. Haha. Although, from what I've watched so far, I like Yul with CG and Shin with Hyorin. Hehe.

Guest bao3

so many captures, thanks leikela...

i'm downloading Goong now...i hope it is done soon... :)

Hey, bao3! :)

Haha. Sorry. Is the page loading slow for you? :lol:

That's great! Can't wait to hear what you think. Hehe.