• 4 weeks later...

Top-20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses

2. Song Ji Hyo:

Song Ji Hyo Source: Pinterest.Com
  • Date Of Birth: 15 August 1981
  • Birthplace: Pohang, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
  • Song Ji Hyo is a sleepyhead.
  • She’s totally sexy as well.
  • Song Ji Hyo is best known for his roles in the television dramas Princess Hours (2006) and Jumong (2006).

Link:

https://profileasian.com/most-beautiful-korean-actress/

(its possible to vote for song ji hyo in this link, and support :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Song Ji Hyo in talks for new fantasy human drama, 'Please Come to the Witch's Restuarant

https://scontent-cph2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/100083377_2970571866357537_2967531572120518656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=b3z4TCbl-mUAX_jqhka&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=e5ebf59d9f114480b0354dd1496dc3a8&oe=5EF5F81C

[Song Ji Hyo in talks for new fantasy human drama, 'Please Come to the Witch's Restuarant']

According to media outlet reports on May 28, actress Song Ji Hyo is in talks for a new drama role in 'Please Come to the Witch's Restaurant'!

Based off of a short novel of the same name, 'Please Come to the Witch's Restaurant' (literal translation) is a fantasy human drama, centered around a restaurant where the food has the power to grand people's wishes. Song Ji Hyo has been offered the role of the story's female lead, the witch Jo Hee Ra. Despite her unquestionable beauty, it's impossible to guess the actual age of Jo Hee Ra. She chose to become a witch after suffering a tragedy in her early twenties, and now runs the 'Witch's Restaurant' with her partner, a woman named Jin.

link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/815791-song-ji-hyo-in-talks-for-new-fantasy-human-drama-please-come-to-the-witchs-restuarant/

• Like 2

“Intruder” Director Praises Song Ji Hyo For Her Acting Transformation

“Intruder” Director Praises Song Ji Hyo For Her Acting Transformation

Song Won Pyung, the director of the upcoming film “Intruder,” had lots of praise for star Song Ji Hyo!

“Intruder” is a mystery thriller film starring Song Ji Hyo as Yoo Jin, a woman who returns to her family after going missing 25 years ago. Kim Moo Yeol stars as Seo Jin, her older brother, who starts to grow suspicious about his long-lost sister.

During a recent interview, Son Won Pyung shared that the film set was a fun and friendly environment. She especially thanked Kim Moo Yeol for that, recalling, “He would play around and impersonating other people right up until filming began, but once filming started, he would become immersed [in his role]. Then, [when shooting ended], he would jump right out of character. he said it was easier to act if they separated themselves from their roles like that. Song Ji Hyo was the same way. It was amazing.”

kim-moo-yeol-song-ji-hyo1.jpg

The director went on to comment that she had been very impressed with Song Ji Hyo’s acting. The actress is known for showing a cool, lively personality on “Running Man,” and she has mainly appeared in romantic comedies. “Intruder” marks her first thriller in 17 years, since her role in the 2003 horror film “Whispering Corridors: Wishing Stairs.”

Son Won Pyung shared, “I don’t watch TV often, so I don’t watch ‘Running Man’ every week. (Song Ji Hyo) made her debut at the age of 20 in ‘Whispering Corridors: Wishing Stairs,’ and her image in that film stood out in my memory. Actually, it felt strange and unfamiliar for me to see her being so bright and cheerful on TV. She is an actress who starred in ‘Whispering Corridors: Wishing Stairs’ at a young age. She has a shadowed facade and a strange vibe: those are ingredients she has inside at her disposal. They’re just overshadowed by her variety show image. I wanted to bring that side of her back out. Didn’t you see a little bit of it in the movie ‘New World’? I thought it would be a fresh pleasure to show that side of her to the audience. I think she was very motivated, too. So I was really happy when Jihyo was cast [in the film].”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403572wpp/intruder-director-praises-song-ji-hyo-for-her-acting-transformation

• Like 1

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Upcoming Movie "Intruder" Upcoming drama "Did we love"
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Never knew about this forum before I just had to say hi! 

Am a longtime fan of Ji Hyo, but never really ‘stan’ her til everybody was on a lockdown and suddenly I have more time on my hands haha.

She is such a kind-hearted, fearless, strong beauty queen. Love that she’s been getting rave reviews for Intruder. And the trailers for Did We Love look awesome too!

Ji Hyo fighting!

• Like 2

• mary-ann changed the title to Song Ji Hyo 송지효 Current Movie "Intruder" Upcoming drama "Did we love"
On 6/10/2020 at 5:13 PM, fgtoev1 said:

Hi! Never knew about this forum before I just had to say hi! 

Am a longtime fan of Ji Hyo, but never really ‘stan’ her til everybody was on a lockdown and suddenly I have more time on my hands haha.

She is such a kind-hearted, fearless, strong beauty queen. Love that she’s been getting rave reviews for Intruder. And the trailers for Did We Love look awesome too!

Ji Hyo fighting!

Welcome its always nice to meet new SJH fans, im soo happy too for all the great reviews and succes of her new movie, i really look forward to watch it myself, and hope it will be aired in cinemas in my part of the world too...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Just dropping by here to say that I've already seen her movie "Intruder" with English subs online. I can say that Song Ji Hyo indeed had adjusted so much in this movie. At times I'd feel like it wasn't Song Ji Hyo at all. Haha. Anyway, it's a different kind of movie for me that has her in it - it was intriguing, interesting, thrilling, and chilling. Although there could've been better stuff added/included in it. But then again, if someone would ask me if it's recommendable, I'll definitely say - it is. Haha.

• Like 2

Hello! Some of you might have noticed me from the SA shipping thread.

However, last night I watched a YouTube video of our Mongji during the What a Man Wants promo, and some comments there caught my eyes.

The conversation in the comment thread is in Indonesian (my native language) and speculates on how Jihyo and director Lee Byeong heon are close off-screen.

Watching the new drama Was it Love makes me hope she finds her one true love soon. She's such a great woman with a great personality - any guy would be so lucky to be with her. Song Ji Hyo/Cheon Soo Yeon/Cheon Seong Im fightiiiiiiiing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULs1O8qZ8U

Song Ji Hyo video on JTBC JTalk has been added English caption.

I am honestly saddened when she mentioned this might be her last rom-com. She mentioned how she is now forty that she doesn't think she'll do romcoms anymore. She is doing great in romcom genre too. And age shouldn't be a limitation to get such roles. But whatever roles she chooses, I will always support her. Song Ji Hyo, Cheon Seong Im, Cheon Soo Yeon fightiiiing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! D-4 before our beloved Song Ji Hyo/Cheon Soo Yeon/Cheon Seong Im's birthday!

Are any of you active on Twitter? Honestly it is a much better place compared to the toxic Instagram community where her hashtags are tainted by antis and non-SJH shippers. I just want to share how Song Ji Hyo has been going viral (more than 10k likes/retweets) on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/04_yuhwa/status/1292846850978930688?s=20 (11.6k likes as per Aug 11, where the past RM episode SJH became the main heroine. It's the Shanghai episode in which she was hospitalized the day after). OP mentioned she's badass and such concept is rarely done anymore(?). Song Ji Hyo is indeed the one and only Ace.

https://twitter.com/Panzer_vowel/status/1292733887437656064?s=20 (15k likes). A thread on how SJH. has treated the female guests well. Such a caring unnie and hoobae to her sunbaes. 

Then...the above tweet got retweeted by a testimony a former PD who worked with her for her past CF. https://twitter.com/hozzikim/status/1292858540252520448?s=20 (14.3k likes). She's officially became a sensation and talk of the town because of her kindness, bravery and wit. 

Antis may try to diminish her by saying she's aged and old - she's freaking 39 not 93 for God's sake. She's still loved by A LOT, LIKE A LOT, of people not only of her beauty, but her personality and charm. Antis need to work hard because Song Ji Hyo works harder, better and smarter :rickroll:

• 4 weeks later...