지금은 헤어져도- Sat & Jungwoo, Fireworks Ost

songielove

If we separate now... (TINY clip)
Hello everyone :) .

I've j/ been waiting to get a male to collab w/ me for this song... but no progress yet. So i got bored and decided to record both parts (the itty bitty intro). ^_^ hehe. It's never gonna be satisfaction for me b/c this song is one of the best OST songs ever* i swear... but i can't help it! >_< :P

Song Title: 지금은 헤어져도/ Ji geum eun Heh oh jyo do

Original artists: SAT & JungWoo정우 :wub:

O.S.T: 불꽃놀이/ FIREWORKS (MBC 주말드라마)

Clip: 1:19 seconds (1/4 of it is instrumental :sweatingbullets: )

URL: JouRyu Girls Soundclick

Very EXTREMELY short clip.~ but sounds better on earphones :P ㅋㅋ. I love the acoustic in the beginning. Anyway, please feel free to listen and provide C/Cs afterwards. Thank you so very much!!* I really appreciate it. ^_^

>>You can check out:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...60#entry4886566

if you want to try out this collab w/ me. Maybe you can make it sound better? :) Thanks so much. B)

Guest yerathy

I've never heard this song before. Anyhow, I'm glad you are posting clips again!! It's been a long time. I just listened to the original you send me right now. I think your emotion is good, but your voice doesn't sound that clear. It sounds like kinda nasaly especially when you go high. Anyway, it is still good!! I hope you find a guy to collab with you. It will sound very good!!! Have fun with this project ok!! ^_^

^awe, thanks yerie for stopping by ^_^ .

This song is the best :P !!* <<haha. I can't stop saying that. :wacko:

Anyway, you know i'm semi-sick, so maybe that can be a cause for the nasal-sound in my voice, or perhaps i naturally sound like that lol.

I will definitely work on it!*

This is j/ for temporary b/c i loved the song so much.*

;) I will practice practice! Though i doubt i will find someone to collab w/ >_< .

Thank you for leaving your C/Cs. I really appreciate it. :)

^Thanks yerie.

Hmm... I need help on my pronunciations also. hehe. Sometimes i focus too much on my reading krn and sound like i might be over-pronouncing or exaggerating some endings or something. >_< haha. So it turns out to be really un-natural, already considering that it's not my native tongue. ^_^

Any C/Cs would be greatly appreciated please. :)

Archived