The Official DSLR/DRF Threadⓥ

Guest erure

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xarthan

so i went to the camera store today, held and played with the d40, d80, xti, 30d and 20d

man the 30d vs the xti you can really feel the difference!

we should all do some kind of weekly thing where we decide on a subject, and take pictures and share a few. give each other advice on composition and colors and stuff. maybe put up links to the raw file and photoshop each others images. i'm a total noob at postprocessing, so i could use a few ideas from other people.

we acutally do this on another forum i go to and it gets pretty interesting to see what everyone has to offer, so heres my thumbs up.

so guys, when are we starting with our first week of competition or w/e?

I don't really want it to be a competition -- more like just offering what photos you've taken?... I don't know but that's my two cents on it >__<

I was thinking we could do a project for the rest of the month and you put up your pictures on this thread [i'll link them to the first post if you want] -- so what subject?!

I was thinking food could be a cool subject... ^/////^

food?! gosh i dont have time to go home and cook! and im certainly not gonna bring my cam with macro lens into a restaurant lol -_-

Yeah I figure I'll just "casually" walk into a supermarket and take pictures of random things... >////< Hey what's wrong with taking your DSLR to a restaurant? :lol:

in that case.. can i take a picture of a cow? would that count?

You could argue that it counts as food but I personally would like to see pictures of food food.

Archived