[MOVIE] BATTLE BOYS

Guest Solly

breakdancing movie with new faces!! :D
these are the informations that i could find... O_O;;; Website: http://www.pandora.tv/channel/customize/bb...bboys_sub01.asp Release: Not confirmed yet. This movie may not be made at all. Director: Park Yung Chul Cast: Sol Maro, Lee Joo Yeon, Gambler Crew, Reverse, and Drifters Synopsis: Dance is everything to Yoon Chan Ho. One day, he gets into an accident while dancing on stage. He gets very shocked about his accident and decides not to dance anymore. But then he realizes that dancing is everything to him, so he decided to watch over and "take care" of the dancing group, MONTE BOYS(?). -S0LLY <3

Guest yummkpop

when does it come out?? i really want to see this..hope it's better than the older movie "Turn It Up"..even though that one was okay too.

i posted up the information about this movie, but this movie may not be made. but i dunno if that has been confirmed yet or not. :T

-S0LLY <3

i posted up the information about this movie, but this movie may not be made. but i dunno if that has been confirmed yet or not. :T

-S0LLY <3

=(

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

huh ??

what does it mean ???

mean this movie is not going to be out or something ???

but before this thread...

in the old soompi thread..

there's pictures... that show they are on their way making it ??

^oh really? cause on the cafe site they said that they stopped filming it due to financial problems. O_O;;; do you mind posting up those pictures in here also? xDDDD

-S0LLY <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived