Kim Min Jung 김민정

Guest purpleZ

Guest shiningstar153

Hi! I'm a Kim Min Jung fan ever since I watched her in "Rival." She played to unrequited/evil role, but her acting was much better than the main lead's.

I hope to see her in main roles in future dramas to come~

Fighting, Kim Min Jung unnie~!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

Kim Min Jung is filming her upcoming movie with Park Yong Ha titled: Strategy / Battle / Raging War. I'm so excited about this. I also like Park Yong Ha :rolleyes:

20384655293d1715a0img78wb6.jpg

203846552953cc743aimg78dt6.jpg

20384655291d3ccc12img78cq6.jpg

2038465529aaaedbc6img78yz6.jpg

Click here for the official thread.

Credit: Woundedheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest noeleen_sakuno

Okay, I think I'm slow.

Singapore just started airing New Heart. I am just a little faster, I just complete it. In like 3 days! hahas!

That show is AWESOMEEEE! Min Jeong is damn great with her acting skills! Especially during crying scenes, both she and Ji Seong makes me cry with their crying scenes. hahas! But seriously, I think I'm those super slow one. If not for her New Heart drama, I could have missed such a great actresss!!! I seriously can't get New Heart out of my head. MAN!

I know it's kinda out of topic but do the two of them have a couple thread of their own? lols!! I need pictures! MORE!

i agree :) New Heart is really an excellent drama. its one of my favorites.

and Ji Sung + Kim Min Jung have amazing chemistry.

noeleen_sakuno, if u like Kim Min Jung, u can try Fashion 70's too.

She has some awesome performance in the drama as well.

Guest noeleen_sakuno

Fashion 70'?

What is it about? hahas!

She looks really pretty in 'Strategy', from what I see from the posters and pictures of course. :DDD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purpleZ

She's gorgeous in the Press Conference. She looked really comfortable with Park Yong Ha. Thx for the pics, huangsy.

I see so many English title for this movie. Now I see The Scam on the poster. There were Strategy, then Battle. Which one will be the English title?

noeleen_sakuno, I aggree with you totally about New Heart. Ji Sung and KMJ's chemistry there was awesome. If you're looking for their pictures, try to look at the New Heart thread. For other pics of JS and KMJ, look at previous pages. Indeed, try Fashion 70's. In my opinion, one of her best performances is in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stranger Than Heaven Fanmade MV

I just recently watched this drama, actually because of Lee Sung Jae. However, I don't really like the storyline.

In my opinion, the cast is great but it is not supported with a good script. But I love the OST though..that's why I made one MV for it...Enjoy!

MV Stranger Than Heaven

Song : The OST “Stranger Than Heaven - NEXT”

Clips : Main Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Stranger Than Heaven” (SBS-2006)

• 1 month later...
Guest purpleZ

Thx for sharing the pics of Strike Love, Woundedheart!

She looks so cute with bangs. Looks much fresher and younger. I can't wait to watch the drama.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest purpleZ

Thanks for the many pics, Woundedheart ^^

Sadly this drama "Strike Love" wasn't that popular. I don't know about the ratings, how were they? Is it maybe the casts are not popular. I don't know the leading guy. Hope she'll get another great project.

More pics from Strike Love

20090604165427374l3_170820_1.jpg

PP09052200080.JPG

20090529172250350f0_183028_0.jpg

2009052915045328094_151219_1.jpg

Archived