Piercing A Second Hole In Your Ear

Guest YunHo

Does it hurt?
I'm thinking about getting a second piercing but I'm scared of the pain. I also want one at the top. Has anybody done it recently?

Guest cookie.monster

I'm sure it "hurts'' just as much as it hurt as the first one?

No really..it all depends on your tolerance? But srsly..it's done in a second. You shouldn't worry about the pain cuz it's only momentarily.

Guest neferteenie

I just got a second piercing in my ears (on my lobes), last week. It didn't hurt that much. Just a pinch, and then it's over.

Of course...I guess it could also depend on your pain tolerance.

But it's quick. So...don't worry too much.

I think if you really want it, you'll be able to handle whatever pain there is. ^^

Guest twinkle_l0ve

are you talking about second lobe piercings? or your cartilage?

i got my second lobe piercings likea month ago, and it didnt hurt. it doesnt even hurt now.

now cartilage piercing, i heard it hurts a lot afterwards. try get it done by hand.

Guest youre sexy <3

uh...its exactly like the first one?

cartilage doesnt hurt..until AFTER. i think. lol thats what everyone says

i have my tragus pierced..but i thought the piercing was painful and the aftermath wasnt..i think its just me though..

Guest bluesky19

it doesnt hurt at all...at least it didnt for me :lol:

but honestly, i think it "hurt" less than when i got my first hole pierced, but that could be bcos i got my first hole pierced when i was 6 :P.

i got my 2nd hole pierced when i was in korea, & the lady that pierced it at the mall didnt use a gun or anything. she numbed my ear by pressing realllly hard where she was gonna poke a hole w/ her fingers & then...WHAM! she just stuck the earring in my ear. i didnt feel anything bcos she numbed my ears sooo much. i think the actual numbing part was worse -_-

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

it feels the same as the first one....

piercing your ear at "the top" doesnt hurt.

but if your deadly afraid of any sort of pain then dont get anything pierced??

Guest jjjjoanne

i pierced my second pair myself and it hurt less than my first pair :/ i dont know why though LOL i guess you needa a high pain tolerancee ??

Guest *lsMiL3sl*

nah

i have like 7 holes in my ear overall

well, i can't say it doesn't hurt..lol, it kind of burns afterward.

erm..do you get your eyebrows wax? it's like the same kind of burn.

when they do it, it's like a pinch..that's all.

Guest sujungx3

I JUST got my second whole.. and its SOOOOOOO totally worth it...

My story...

after school i went to the mall with my friend to get it pierced. I was SO scared.... they put the earing in the shooting thingy and then they put it near my ear and it kinda made a wierd sound? and then it's like kinda a light pinch.... i'm not good with pain ro anything but it was ok.... it didn't hurt... only like the first 30 min.. it's all red and stuff...

no absolutely not. putting a needle through your earlobe will result in no pain. not a single ounce. DUH you'll feel SOME pain depending on YOUR personal tolerance.

but if you want it GET IT. no big deal nothing more to discuss the pain doesn't last obviously.

Guest xXSJloveXx

theres countless thread about this topic =_=

but yeahs, it ll depends on your pain tolerance, but overall, seriously, it isnt that bad.

haha, im planning to get my ear repierce haha the first two close on me

because my mom was putting on my earrings and she couldnt see the hole

so she made another hole by herself without knowing and later on the week my

ear was fill with puss >.< haha and of course i didnt wear earring because i wanted

my ear to heal so then yeah im planning on getting like 4 peircing but i dont know if

i should at the same time.. haha isnt that alot. but im pretty sure i have huge endurance.

but, when my baby cousin had her ear peirce she didnt cry at all and she was 1 haha

so i guess it depends.

It really depends on your pain tolerance.. it should feel the same as your first piercing. Do you remember how that felt?

It's really fast so I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

Unless you're getting your cartilage done.. which I heard hurts more.

Archived