Ko Joo Won 고주원

SixMyths08

Current Status : Serving Military Svc ~ Gentleman/Captivator/Hearthrob
Screen Name: Ko Joo Won Real Name: Ko Young Chul Birthday: October 16, 1981 Height & Weight: 183cm, 72kg College: Suh-Kang University Debut: Nate CF Dramas: Punch, Toji, Boohwal, Pecuilar Man, Pecuilar Woman Movies: 무등산 타잔, 박흥숙 (2005) Awards: KBS 2005 rookie award 032003021l1ar.jpg45bmiranhj1lestin5qb.jpg032002004l1qm.jpg021001009l3cb.jpg200601111832088469132de.jpg these will do for now. i'll promise more picies later guys. i need to some how make this thread look pretty. if ne1 luvs this guy as much as i do give me a pm k so we can make the thread pretty together k!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thesarahchong

At first I didn't like him a whole lot.

But as I am currently watching "Peculiar Man, Peculiar Woman"..

I am slowly becoming a fan. I think that this character he plays shows off a different side of him which is less serious than his other roles. I remember watching "Punch" and being so frustrated because he never talked. And then in "Boohwal", his acting was not up to par as Uhm Taewoong's performance so his character was diminished even though he was supposed to play a bigger role.

But I like him now (:

Guest Saki>^.^<

Here are some caps from Boohwal... Enjoy :)

bscap031.jpg

bscap034.jpg

bscap035.jpg

bscap036.jpg

bscap039.jpg

bscap041.jpg

bscap042.jpg

bscap046.jpg

He looks sort of sad in most of them though :( . I haven't watched it in a while, so I forgot where the happy parts are... I remember in episode 1 he smiles... but my episode one and two files are missing >.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20060214_kjkj.jpg

2/14/06 – Lee Tae Ran will lead the weekend drama “Seven/Chil Princesses (소문난 칠공주)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 4/1 following the final episode of “Thanks for Life”. The lead actor is Go Joo Won (고주원). The cast include Choi Jung Won, Kim Hye Sun, Lee Seung Gi, La Moon Hee, Kim Hae Sook, Noh Joo Hyun, Park In Hwan and Yoon Mi Ra (최정원, 김혜선, 이승기, 나문희, 김해숙, 노주현, 박인환, 윤미라). The script writer is Moon Young Nam (문영남) whose previous work was “Terms of Endearment”.

This drama portrays obviously different personalities of four sisters of a rich family. The second letter of all sisters’ first name is Chil (칠). Lee Tae Ran plays the second sister Na Sul Chil (나설칠) who behaves like a son. Sul Chil and her younger sister Na Mi Chil (나미칠, played by Choi Jung Won) have rival relationship because she is jealous of Mi Chil’s beautiful appearance. However, she works hard to overcome her mediocre appearance and is successful in her career. The first sister Na Duk Chil (나덕칠, played by Kim Hye Sun) got married without the foundation of love and then divorced. Afterwards, she faces the choice to marry again. The youngest sister Na Jong Chil (나종칠) was pregnant before she got married and then she lives her life in tears. The actress playing Jong Chil is undecided yet. Go Joo Won plays the role Yoo Il Han (유일한) who is a friend between Sul Chil and Mi Chil. Singer Lee Seung Gi (이승기) plays the role Hwang Tae Ja (황태자) who is a typical mama’s boy

taken from the Seven/Chil Princesses

Guest banana_milk

Aw, he's such a cutie in Peculiar Woman, Peculiar man. Kind of a frustrating character though.

I remember him in "Punch"! He was so awkward there. HAHAHAH.

Ko Joo Won, Go Juwon............are the same to me..........he's my newest namja nae sarang....

(Finally there's thread for my lovely rookie !!!)

Guest yujah52

I started to like Joo Won oppa since Boohwal. It was sad when he didn't end up with anyone in the drama. Now, my Imo and I watch Peculiar Man, Peculiar Woman. He's busy acting in 2 dramas at the same time. He's not much older than me. I was born in June '81, but he's a year older in Korean age.

Thanks for starting this thread!!

I feel he has great potential..he is cool.. tall, young , good looking and acts well..

He has Kim Min Jong, Jang Dong Gun and Kwon Sang Woo all put together kind of look..!! :rolleyes:

Guest whiteflora

I've got hooked to Bizzare Bunch!! Have to watch it every night~~

GJW is a very promising actor!! Now, I'm looking forward to his new drama!! But it will be quite a long wait, huh?

Thanks for the good news!!!!!

Archived