Initial D Live Action Thread

K-PopChink

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CarolineKIM

is there anywhere i can dl this with english subs?

WORD. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT WITH ENGLISH SUB T.T

Guest xmkaex

^same here

does anyone have the english subs for this movie?'

----------edit

is there anywhere i can dl this with english subs?

WORD. IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT WITH ENGLISH SUB T.T

i have the subs if you want them. :)

This is old news(posted a year ago) but I didn't read it until today. Was this ever posted in the old thread? I don't think it was. Well a lot of girls must be disappointed by this.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/_Initial_D_...talk114604.html

Source www.sinchew-i.com

Translator How Yee (myjaysian)

Credits Thanks to 星洲互

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

'Initial D' box offie reach flying colours throughout Asian countries, Jay suddenly become boss,Lin Jian Yue favour, and Jay will be included in 'Initial D II'. But Jordan Chan who criticized on the director made him and Edison Chan excluded thier part in 'Initiald D II'.

'Initial D' box office had reaches over 6 million, the casts had a celebration party in HK on Monday. Rumours saying that Edison absent on the celebration party because of Jay. While Jordan Chan who mentioned director with the cigar is an ego person and he can't communicate with him and made him lack of interest to act in the movie. Jordan Chan absent on the celebration party too and director Alan Mak said that ' Initial D II ' will excluded Jordan Chan. It is obvious that director had black listed him.

The part II of the movie will named as ' Initial D- Alps mountain racing arena' , the story line will changed from Japan to Europe ice racing arena.

i thought the movie wss really good!

well it focused more on the race and not only on driftng & other tech stuff unlike Tokyo drift

whne i first saw fast & the furious 2, i was like ID was sooo much better!

that movie just focused on how good they drift..

but hell the cars there are so amajjing!!!! lol

anyway, so yeah i really enjoyed watching ID, the story, the race, the smooth characters (love jay chou's acting here tho. acting as if he's not that concerned abt racing, but racing as if he's really Mt. Akina's racing god!)

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

^same here

does anyone have the english subs for this movie?'

----------edit

i have the subs if you want them. :)

yES!! please!! =]. ive been looking for the subs but i couldnt find em. =]

• 1 month later...
Guest _____TaintedMemories

it was sorta disappointing. i liked the music and overall it was an okay movie but i really thought jay chou was...i dunno....really emotionless? lol. i mean gotta take into consideration that it's his first time in a movie but the guy seems to have one face throughout the whole movie lol. that's wut i think neways. don't start bombarding me with putdowns >_<. it's just my opinion lol. and the ending was.....unbelievably unexpected. it just...sorta ended. i was expecting something more...satisfying. meh. all in all, i found it to be an okay movie. not the greatest.

• 1 month later...
Guest jinkixp

so... where can i get this movie with eng sub titles?? if u can telll me it would be great. i heard about this movie like 2 days ago and i didnt know about even though i was a great fan of anime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest crystalclear147

hnn.. well i watched this only cuz edison chen was in it XDD yesh, im a fan

haha well...

it was cool... cool

they drive in the most awesome way

WHAHHHH they look hot when driving XD

AND WHAT?!

no edison in the NXT movie?!?!?!

T^T he was the only reason i watched the first one though...

Archived