Initial D Live Action Thread

K-PopChink

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

of course i watched this movie for Edison and Shawn! But i actually liked it...it's not Edison's best but it was good :)

I liked the racing scenes too...I have the manga/anime..just never watched it..maybe i should so i could compare :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

i loved this movie... i was so freaking shock when i realize the main girl is the girl from the jdorama Stand Up! grrr i hated her, but gwadd edison is hot... jay chou isn't bad... overall great movie.. can't wait for the second one^^ more edison

ahhh also... one of the gang people in shawn and edison's group... the fat guy with the blond hair in ... KUMA from gokusen!!~ i love him, he is so funni~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest d.j smile

I just saw this movie and i thought it was GREAT!!!!!!!! i've neva seen jay chou b4 and he's SO hot!!!!! he and edison and that funny guy made it a good movie, not to mention the racing. the funny guy was so cool!!! " he's wearing a bandanner this late at night, he must be gay!" that was hilarious! and when he was racing and the guy who was counting down to begin the race when he got to the number 2 he zoomed away! that was SO funny!!!!

Guest d.j smile

KYAHHH!!!!

i watched this yesturday and let's say i'm IN LOVE!!!! =D

Jay Chou was adorable in it... i wasnt fond with him much before. o_o

EDISON ROX MY SOX!!!! he's the bomb shizz!!!

my goodness.. his best acting so far. =D

OMG! i was just like u after i saw it! i was TOTALLY in love with the movie/jay chou!!!! my heart was beating so fast! and i couldn't get 2 sleep that night! :wub:

yey!! saw this movie too. yeh, a bit bland acting from jay chou. but i can tolerate it, since it is his first movie. at least he tried. but edison looked really cool! and i loved the racing parts. saw a few japanese actors, though they had insignificant parts. haha.

seeing this movie has revived my high school crush on jay. haha. kawaii!!

btw, does anybody know where i can get the ost?

Guest darkboy

The movie was ok kinda disapointing too, but the main girl annoyed me, and the story line was kinda everywhere if you seen the anime or read the manga.

Guest koyuki

i havent seen the anime.. and i think the movie was pretty good. but the end was sad.

haha in my opinion, edison looked best only in this movie..

Guest akira53

The movie was ok kinda disapointing too, but the main girl annoyed me, and the story line was kinda everywhere if you seen the anime or read the manga.

agreed...a lot of stuff was taken out from the manga/anime series

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Did anyone noticed that, Mimakasa Akira (Abe Tsuyoshi), one of the F4 from Hana Yori Dango, was if I didn't notice wrong, one of Jay Chou and Chapman's friends? I think I saw him a couple of times in the background during the race scene.

• 2 weeks later...

^wow really? i'll watch it again and see if I can notice it

EDIT

just watched it again and yeh I saw him! he works at the gas station too he was holding onto Jay while when he and Chapman were fighting hahaha, I also noticed him in teh background during the race scenes with the crowd as well. wow, never noticed before, I heard he's half Japanese and Chinese.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

i love Jay and Shawn and Edison but the movie was mediocre. It's a good thing i watched the anime or else i would have been totally lost in the movie because they basically chopped up pieces of the anime and threw it together..... i wish it stuck to the original Initial D more

i would still watch Initial D 2 though if they made one LOL

and oh yea.. Edison makes a bad Ryousuke.... he's just not as mature and level headed looking enough (in my opinion) as the manga/anime Ryousuke....

and where did Kyosuke go!! lol i was just wondering.... (hahaha sorry but i was a big big fan of the anime)

• 1 month later...
Guest gillie

i loveee this movie!! edison was EXTREMELY hot in Initial D! i like jay chou..he fit the role of takumi pretty well~ i dun llike the girl though x.x...i hated her from stand up too >.<

Archived