Initial D Live Action Thread

K-PopChink

Guest marc3lla

i want to ssee this movie. tho my friend told me that jay chou wasn't very good actor. haha. i guess he should've stayed as a singer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest t b a b y

although i havent watched the anime or read the manga, i expected this movie to be really good. turned out, i was extremly dissapointed with the outcome.

sure the racing parts are kewll, but other than that, nothing in the movie was that great. the plot was even kinda boring. jay chou and his love interest was BORING, or at least it was to me.

i only liked the part with edison chen and shawn yue. mighhtyy cutee. =)

Guest Special Ed

I heard that Keisuke is gonna be in the 2nd movie. Just a rumor though.

What I also heard was that Edison and Jordan will probably be kicked out of part 2 and they will cast someone to play Keisuke in part 2. And that Sammi Cheng and Shu Qi might be the 2 girl racers.

This is gay cuz Ryosuke and Keisuke are brothers. Ryosuke was the one who told Takumi to join Project D along with Keisuke. This is like the climax of the whole anime!! Poject D!! Without Ryosuke, there is NO Project D!!

And if they are casting Sammi Cheng and Shu Qi, this will also suck since these 2 great actresses are a bit too old for the role. I think Twins would make a great duo for the girls. Or maybe they should cast more japanese actors and actresses.

^^Maybe they're gonna find someone better to play Ryousuke? I also heard that Edison is suppose to play Keisuke?!?!? I don't understand why Sayuki and Mako are gonna be in it. 2nd movie should be about Project.D and they appear in the anime way before Project.D formed. How dumb <_<

Guest Bboy Stan

^ That's going to be funny. Edison playin Ryosuke in the first one drivin his white FC. Second movie he comes in with orangish hair drivin a yellow FD. So weird..Jay Chou still going to play Takumi? And what about Iketani?

^ That's going to be funny. Edison playin Ryosuke in the first one drivin his white FC. Second movie he comes in with orangish hair drivin a yellow FD. So weird..Jay Chou still going to play Takumi? And what about Iketani?

I'm pretty sure Jay is still playing Takumi. Don't know about Iketani.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

the movies are warped.... they are goign to change so much.. not going to expect this would turn out good..

sorry...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Jay's acting was pretty good in my opinon, this IS his first movie ^^

i really didnt know that he knows cantoese, i was kind of shocked when i was watching the movie, him and edison were really good looking in this movie ^^ the races were really awsome too!

Guest iSayOink

I saw the art for the manga and was like frozen cuz the art was uhm... not that good so i put it back on the shelf, lol. i'd like to see the actual movie tho. wat's the story about? o and does anyone have any pictures from the movie? :)

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

You mean the second one?

I expect them to change a lot though. Try sticking 31 volumes into three hours.

yeah i know..

but making itsuki the leader of speedstars? ahehehe...

then itsuki, a son of gasoline station owner

and bunta, a perverted father...

anyway, ill still watch this one..

im just saying i wont expect much anymore... coz i did that with the first and i was greatly disappointed. that's all

i just wonder why they didnt include KEISUKE in the first place....

:( i dig his character next to ryusuke (the anime :P)

Guest yoojini

What I also heard was that Edison and Jordan will probably be kicked out of part 2 and they will cast someone to play Keisuke in part 2. And that Sammi Cheng and Shu Qi might be the 2 girl racers.

This is gay cuz Ryosuke and Keisuke are brothers. Ryosuke was the one who told Takumi to join Project D along with Keisuke. This is like the climax of the whole anime!! Poject D!! Without Ryosuke, there is NO Project D!!

And if they are casting Sammi Cheng and Shu Qi, this will also suck since these 2 great actresses are a bit too old for the role. I think Twins would make a great duo for the girls. Or maybe they should cast more japanese actors and actresses.

DUDE, YOU should be the producer/director for the sequel then!xP~ seriously, though. i can't believe they're screwing up the characters like that! they need the takahashi brothers! and i most definitely agree with you on how twins should play the parts of the girl racers (even though they're acting skills aren't that great). they're young enough to play the parts and have that cool image to them.

Guest Special Ed

For some reason, the ppl who don't know the anime love this movie and the ppl who love the anime hate the movie ... :blink:

Twins?! hell no...

u need 2R to play the Midnight Blue girls.

I don't really care who plays Midnight Blue just as long as its not Sammi and Shu!! I mean seriously, can you guys imagine Sammi and Shu in short skirts with preppy tops hanging around teenage guys?!? Cuz I can't. :mellow:

I don't care if they cast Twins, 2R, or whatever. Just get someone who fits the god dang character!!

I think the Twins would be a good choice as Mako and Sayuki. If they're in the 2nd movie then they better put Kyoko in there too. ;) Who do you guys think should play Keisuke? If he is in the 2nd movie that is. I think Edison should switch to Keisuke. I can't see him as a Ryousuke.Then I think Nick Tse should play Ryousuke instead. I'm pretty sure the girls would love it if another hot guy was in the movie lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest im*an*angel

haven't seen the movie yet..but since you've mentioned keisuke's not there, it probably wasn't really good..hehe..plus they kinda chnaged the story too...hmmph..

i like keisuke..he's like te other ace driver of project d..

hmmm..wonder who's gonna be playing keisuke??..and kyoko??..hehe

the anime version was really cool...

Archived