Jessica Simpson New Hairdo -goes Brunette.

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lala111

i think the colour suits her but her makeup doesn't...maybe that makeup suited her blonde hair but not the brown o.O the heavy eyeliner makes her look freaky now... and yeah she does look like she's acting really weird.

Guest rinimeatballs

she looks cute. as for the acting strange....geez, let the girl have fun. im sure if you guys have cameras around you all the time you would have some...."shes acting strange" kinda pictures too.

Guest hey you

it loks like she gained some weight. but it looks healthy. i like her blond hair better the orange color just makes her look fake. when nick and jessica were together she seemed alright but now they divorced it seems as if nick is more happy and jessica is just struggling

Guest miranduh

the hair is okay

i think she tanned herself a bit more too.

the makeup is so ugh though.

lol@the guy's expression;

i don't think he likes it very much looks a bit like an uncomfortable dry hump.

i think she looks pretty (despite the intentional weird shots the paparazzi took of her), it makes her look less bimbo'ish (no offense) :)

Archived