☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

duude it was an allusion

to twilight haha

:P

and cmon guys his style is unique and some kind of cool

and his face is actually handsome just the combo is a bit odd

dun bash hahaha

I was purposely ignoring the fact he was referencing Twilight, cos those aren't "vampires".

Like I don't mind him, he's not a bad looking guy, great style, I just don't see why he would wear glitter............ at all, not to mention just for lunch

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

andys pictures are just...wow

O__O

...btw guys can u help me with the facebook badge?!

it just doesnt work in my sig?

wow

O__O

I was purposely ignoring the fact he was referencing Twilight, cos those aren't "vampires".

Like I don't mind him, he's not a bad looking guy, great style, I just don't see why he would wear glitter............ at all, not to mention just for lunch

If you purposely ignored the fact that i was referencing to Twilight, then you missed the whole point of my post. =]

Anyways, we don't know why he put "glitter" on his face, and it's not confirmed yet that he put it "just for lunch", so let's just assume that it's sweat so he would be seen as a bit normal.

-LOVE TAMTIT'S CLOSET PICTURES. :wub:

Guest ~.Linh.~

Anyone tired of Tam tit yet? ^^

Recent Tam Tit & Wanbi/Tam Tit

Andy recent/some unposted/ spam

His photos are always interesting!

P1011165.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vw7f55UfuUg/S_G2_lvfY4I/AAAAAAAAA8Q/xdSX150WEe8/s1600/P1011385.jpg

4qii4z.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vw7f55UfuUg/S5kRZ3BctEI/AAAAAAAAA6o/yTnJuVq_-t0/s1600/P1010758.JPG

i looooove these photos...fangirl moment lol

wow

O__O

it works...

Second that!

I don't think assuming its sweat makes it more normal....

Because then Aphy sweats sparkly...

VAMPIRE :rolleyes:

huh...but sweat does glitter on skin...doesn't it? lol

I would say sweat would reflect light in a manner similar to glitter but still not enough to call it glittery.

On closer inspection, the picture isn't that great of quality and well, I can't say for sure it is glitter, but it seems to be somewhat scattered unlike the properties of sweat.

If you purposely ignored the fact that i was referencing to Twilight, then you missed the whole point of my post. =]

Anyways, we don't know why he put "glitter" on his face, and it's not confirmed yet that he put it "just for lunch", so let's just assume that it's sweat so he would be seen as a bit normal.

Haha - well, out of curiosity, what was the point of the post?

I thought it was simply mocking the franchise, which I like, but I usually prefer not to mention it at all.

________

Hmm I like Aphys style and all but I think I like Andy's more because it's a lot more casual and well, if I wore the stuff Aphy wears in public I would probably get bricked by people.

Guest truffles14

sorry if ive already said this before but...no offense, aphy just aint cute. imo. is he even a real net idol ? it seems like the same new account has been posting him over and over again.

anyway, tony is FINE.

and what? get sick of tam tit? lol psh.

here's more!

t405724.jpg

t405725.jpg

t405728.jpg

t405730.jpg

t405733.jpg

t405734.jpg

t405736.jpg

WHERE ALL THE HOT BOYS BE AT?!

lulz. I've been active in this thread for a long time but I've never posted any pic spams. It's really bad that I can't read Vietnamese.... :(

New Tam Tit pictures are pretty. And *gasp* I was starting to get tired of her. There's only so much of one person that I can take in at a time, unless it's like Ngoc Anh, Kim Jae Wook, Mizushima Hiro, Ruki, etc, etc. Need moar spams of different people in between Tam Tit spams! haha.

Who's Tony? I don't remember his name...

Guest Sinkinghearts

Helloo~

I'm one of those people who only read and never leave a comment, lol.

But I've found this guy today.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/oreinjishin/

and I dunno, in some angles he looks Vietnamese to me, but I'm not sure.. :blink:

I can be wrong! xD

Helloo~

I'm one of those people who only read and never leave a comment, lol.

But I've found this guy today.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/oreinjishin/

and I dunno, in some angles he looks Vietnamese to me, but I'm not sure.. :blink:

I can be wrong! xD

He's flip, not viet.

hm first I was like 0__0 kellies pics are hot and then after the X-picture

I got bored....Despite the fact that she as beautiful hair and a nice body her face expression is always the same just like you guys said.

However I still think she is pretty!!!

Oh and christine you missed kelbin on tinychat the other day

:(

Archived