7. Choi jung yoon

8. Lee bo young

9. Lee yeon hee

10. Lee min jung :D

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest don-kishot

1- song hye gyo ( she is THE number one for an obvious reason)
2- son ye jin  (also an obvious choice)
3- han jae in (i don't even like her but have no choice but to admit to how beautiful she is)
4- jang nara (her uniqueness. she is so adorable)
5- Lee bo young (simple and yet classic. she is so pretty)
6-chae rim (she becomes more pretty as you keep watching her, which is not allways true with korean actresses)
7-gong hyo jin  ( she doesn't have a goddess beauty but she is the most charming korean actress i have ever known, she mesmerize me with her captivating eyes and her cute/shameful smile)

Guest Narda

Kim So Eun (good thing someone posted her above, I almost forgot her! she needs to get back in the circle. haven't watched her in anything after BOF!)Han Ye Seul (flawless skin and a body to die for! and she's a really great actress.)
Jun Ji Hyeon (where's the fountain of youth that she frequents? she doesn't seem to age)
Park Shin Hye (she was always pretty but she just gets prettier everytime. babyface too)
Go Hyun Jung (she has an endearing personality and charm, that's what makes her pretty)Han Groo (her smile is infectious. such an underrated actress!)Lee Bo Young (I think she gets prettier after staring at her closely. lol)Kim Hye Sun (Korean beauty)Lee Min Jung (another Korean beauty)Choi Ji Woo (timeless Korean beauty and always elegant)

Guest RosemarieP

1.Song Hye Kyo

2.Chae Rim

3.Choi Ji Woo

4.Lee Bo Young

5.Han Hyo Joo

6.Sung Yu Ri

7.Lee Da Hee

8.Jun Ji Hyun

9.Kim So Yeon

10.Kang So Ra

1. Han Chae Young
2. Jang Nara
3. Kim Tae Hee
4. Hong soo Hyun (only in Temptation of an Angel that she looked so pretty and innocent, but in this one I think she's was one of the prettiest, now she lost too much weight as in the princess's man)
5. Song Hye Kyo
6. Park Min Young
7. Lee So Won
8. Jun Ji  hyun
9. Lee Da Hae
10.  Lee So Yeon.

Guest MarceE

1 Jun ji hyun

2 lee young ae

3 choi sulli

4 han hyo joo

5 kim tae hee

6 song hye kyo

7 shin min ah

8 krystal jung

9 ha ji won

10 yoon eun hye

• 5 weeks later...

Very difficult to choose only 10, but for me the most beautiful are:

-Song Hye Kyo ( flawless beauty)

-Kim Tae Hee( beautiful face)

-Lee Min Jung(love her eyes and her personality, she is so sweet and funny)

-Shin Min Ah (lovely dimples, great body)

-Son Ye Jin( delicate, elegant and beautiful)

-Seo Ji Hye (almost no one mention her, but for me she is one of the most beautiful and most talented korean actresses that I've ever seen, she deserves to be more popular... I like very much her face, her eyes, her mouth, she has such an uncommon beauty)

-Nam Gyu Ri( she is like a doll)

-Moon Chae Won (elegant, delicate)

-Sooyoung( such a sweet and pretty young lady)

-Go Ara (her wonderful eyes)

Honorable mentions for: Gianna Jun, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Da Hae, Park Min Young, Han Ji Min, Han Hye Rin, Lee Si Young, Park Si Yeon, Yoo In Na, Song Ji Hyo, Han Chae Young, Han Ye Seul, Hong Soo Hyun, Park Ha Sun, Lim Soo Hyang, So E Hyun, Kim Ji Won and others.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vova123

1. Song Hye Kyo
2. Sung Yuri
3. Jeon Ji Hyun
4. Han Yeh Seul
5. Lee Na Young
6. Kim Tae Hee
7. Han Ga In
8. Park Han Byul
9. Kim Hee Sun
10. Son Yeh Jin
11. Han Yeh Seul

Guest fangirl.junho_717b

10. Jin Se Yeon9. Han Hyo Joo8. Yoo In Na 7. Jeon Ji Hyun6. Son Ye Jin5. Han Ji Min4. Han Ji Min3. Shin Min Ah2. Ha Ji Won1. Song Hye Kyo
Even I couldn't put them on my list, I also find Suzy, Gong Hyo Jin and Yoona really beautiful

Archived