__2006 MISS CHINESE INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS

Guest jaelin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epark1281

what?, this competition is rigged, wth is wrong with seattle and chicago? Are you telling me you couldn't find more talented and prettier Chinese ladies there? Or maybe people there were busy doing real things like finishing up college, or looking for jobs, and nobody bothered to enter.

Guest Acoustic

Post #280.

Anyone else from Vancouver go, "What the heck?" when they declared the winner of this year? I still don't see what the judges saw. The runner-up was a lot better in all aspects. In fact, I felt the runner-up for Vancouver was better than Miss Toronto (Elva Ni).

Vancouver has taken first place in Miss Chinese International for the past couple of years. I usually agree with the judges' pick, but not this year.

I think Elva, Toronto's representative holds the best chance this year. Although I'll be disappointed that Vancouver's winning streak will be broken, I'm still hoping the winner will be another Canadian.

Archived