L'arc~en~ciel Official Music Thread

Guest RococoBaby

^goodness... so true that he ages backwards!! Vampire powers~ o_o

Hehe, I think so :D Maybe Gackt bited him? :D;)

HAHAHAHA thats so funny!! :D ages backwards...!thanks for all za pics..tetsu looks goood in that pic..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HoneyBee19

Thanks for the pictures Esti... Hyde has such a heart-warming smile. When I see pictures of him smiling it makes me feel happy

razzledazzle7wf.jpg

I did that once.. and the stupid sparkler burnt me

Thanks for the pictures Esti... Hyde has such a heart-warming smile. When I see pictures of him smiling it makes me feel happy

I did that once.. and the stupid sparkler burnt me

i m pretty sure this is tetsu ..... =S

of coz. u could be quoting tetsu pic yet talking about hyde ..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest HoneyBee19

i m pretty sure this is tetsu ..... =S

of coz. u could be quoting tetsu pic yet talking about hyde ..... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

haha I was talking about the Hyde pics that were posted at first. But now that I think about it Tetsu has a really heart warming smile too.

haha I was talking about the Hyde pics that were posted at first. But now that I think about it Tetsu has a really heart warming smile too.

hehe~ i knew it ^^!

yups. tetsu does have a very beautiful smile

so warm and real ... :wub::wub:

hyde too~!

but then i prefer the expressionless hyde ... i find him more attacting that way

but then again. i am attracted to "bad guys" all the time. (my friends say that i have a syndrom called gangster addiction .... i like guys who looks like gangster ... :ph34r::ph34r: ) anyways. my point is, i love hyde and tetsu ... ahahhaha!!

(omg . so jealous of the ppl who alredi got their countdown singles!) i m gonne get mine too. hopefully soon! but then i am getting myv's too.... yups, i m gonne hv to strave myself for a while.

Guest Shiva_K

2005/10/17 Single Ranking Oricon chart

1. COUNTDOWN HYDE XDDDDD

Woooooooooo~ Haidoooooo~ olas.gif

Great!!!! clap2.gif

HAHAHAHA thats so funny!! :D ages backwards...!thanks for all za pics..tetsu looks goood in that pic..

Yaaay very good ^____^

Thanks for the pictures Esti...

You're welcome :*

but then again. i am attracted to "bad guys" all the time. (my friends say that i have a syndrom called gangster addiction .... i like guys who looks like gangster ... :ph34r::ph34r: ) anyways. my point is, i love hyde and tetsu ... ahahhaha!!

Gangster :lol::lol: It happens to me in animes :D I usually love the bad guys there :D

Guest HoneyBee19

:lol: I have the same "problem". They are just so...attractive

Gangster :lol::lol: It happens to me in animes :D I usually love the bad guys there :D

:lol: I have the same "problem". They are just so...attractive

SEE! I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

i dont have problems .... !!!

plus. i dont think they're that bad..... -_--_-

in fact.. i find them pretty nice ........ and cute (they hate it when i call them cute) .. and VERY APPEALING.. ahhahahaa

plus, they dont consider themselve gangsters.. n i dun consider them as gangster... r u kidding me...?? so ya. no gangs involved here........ :rolleyes: ahahhahahahahahhahahhhaaaa

p.s. yes yes. in the movie, i always like the rebel.. haha. not the bad guy. but the rebel... LOL.

Guest HoneyBee19

Okay so I uploaded a bunch of live performances... on one or two of them the sound isn't the best (sorry I can't remember which ones)

Shout at the Devil

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UA1ATDQXK9A00JPY8TL0S8WYX
Snow Drop (Live X-mas '98)
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25B1BDSL0GHAL0HR66MW6E148
Hitomi no Juunin (AX Music TV)
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TZL4GTHMD1NJ2Y3BXQ4Q4XRO0
Brilliant Years
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RCLV8UX9LJLM1NTE4867RFMOA
Ready Steady Go (Music Station Super Live 2003)
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16J6KPQ52IAQP22AYNFCFH908M
Killing Me
http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CG6XVVAD3FJZ3SU5LN9UDTV93
Dive To Blue
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3AWJCS4NWIX9S1XAYD0LSB9NRD
Honey and Ready Steady Go (Music Station Super live)
http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MEPSQIUMBDRK1RS98PSABKDKE

That's all for now, I'll try do so some more later.

^ oh wow!

i never knew that they had something for brillant years..!

i love that song...!!

dl-ing now... 2 more minutes... :wub: :wub:

THANKS A MILLION!!

Guest HoneyBee19

np ^_^

Yea most of those I found by accident. I have some others like I said, but I'm so unorganized its not even funny. They are scattered over 5 different folders

Guest azuGurl

^THANKS! I've always wanted to hear Hyde's vocals in Hitomi no Jyuunin live... the high notes are deathly impossible for me... I squeak, but he pulls it off perfectly. I heard in a few of L'Arc~en~Ciel live appearances Hyde has lip-synced the chorus to Hitomi no Jyuunin, but apparently, he only did that during the time that he was sick. Nonetheless I'm sure he can hit those high notes perfectly~

I actually find the countdown single cover rather bland o_o I wasn't liking the AWAKE cover either. I have a preference to all their other CD covers where it was some sort of ineteresting creature/pattern/object. ^^

Guest azuGurl

^I like the clock too! ^^ Just the cover is a bit... ehh.... for me! I still think antelopes would look better on Hyde than devil horns XD

Here are just some random-ish scans from some magazines (can't remember which) on their ASIALIVE tour.

RRNewsmakerNov2005-laruku1.jpgRRNewsmakerNov2005-laruku2.jpg

PatiPatiOct2005-article1.jpg

PatiPatiOct2005-article2.jpg

PatiPatiOct2005-article3.jpg

PatiPatiOct2005-laruku.jpg

Yuki

PatiPatiOct2005-yuki.jpg

uvSept2005-yuki.jpg

RRNewsmakerNov2005-laruku8.jpg

Hyde

uvSept2005-hyde.jpg

PatiPatiOct2005-hyde.jpg

Ken

PatiPatiOct2005-ken.jpg

RRNewsmakerNov2005-laruku7.jpg

uvSept2005-ken.jpg

Tetsu

PatiPatiOct2005-tetsu.jpg

uvSept2005-tetsu.jpg

Guest Shiva_K

^I like the clock too! ^^ Just the cover is a bit... ehh.... for me! I still think antelopes would look better on Hyde than devil horns XD

lol :lol: I agree, I don't like the cover very much either.

uvSept2005-tetsu.jpg

Wooooo nice pic *_*

Thank you~!!

I actually find the countdown single cover rather bland o_o I wasn't liking the AWAKE cover either. I have a preference to all their other CD covers where it was some sort of ineteresting creature/pattern/object. ^^

i love the awake cd. the songs in it are so amazing !

but then i hv to agree that the cover looks ..... not the best ... @____@''

BUT HEY! u hv to appriciate the fact that this time, they're putting their faces up there...!! plus, hyde's perfect evil smirk + stare is so hot ... :wub:

i fink the cover of countdown is real cute .. hahaha! i like it. i want it. i will buy it asap ...

omg. i love evergreen. this new version of it is so good too... >O<!!!

i love laruku to BITS <333 im just in this whole NEWS phase right now so i havent been obsessing over hyde these days~~ but yeah.. i LOVE THEM.

Archived