L'arc~en~ciel Official Music Thread

Guest RococoBaby

Guest lhsbndfrk89

Omg,

my FIRST time coming here.

Spiacente, such a bad loyalist to HYDE.

Damn, he's getting hotter and hotter each DAY!!!!!

*sigh*

Well, grazie for all of the pics.

Ciao

*waves*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChocoMilkShake

Omg,

my FIRST time coming here.

Spiacente, such a bad loyalist to HYDE.

Damn, he's getting hotter and hotter each DAY!!!!!

*sigh*

Well, grazie for all of the pics.

Ciao

*waves*

*waves back* yes, Hyde is certainly getting hotter and hotter! :P

40.jpg

:wub:

hydefur.jpg

don't really like the coat... but hell, Hyde is hot anyway.

money.jpg

so kawaii!

Guest ChocoMilkShake

i read in some site that Hyde was colourblind...is dat true?? im very curious...I WANT TO KNO IF IT TRUE :(

yep.

He originally wanted to become a cartoonist, but is colour blind. (wikipedia)

Hyde loves to draw but, because he is colour blind, he mostly sketches in black and white.

I've also read somewhere that he wears mostly dark colours because he can't see colours like red or green (??? not too sure) and didn't wanna risk matching the wrong colours.

some other radom Hyde observations ...

angleswings.jpg

On the most common picture of his wing tattoo (The one that has the Japanese written on it) the words were written by the tattoo artist and they say:

Hyde tattooed a pair of wings on his back,

even though Hyde said 'I prefer the devil.'

Still, he chose the angel in the end.

After many observations,

I realized that angel's wings are really more suitable for Hyde.

During the photo shoot, as I saw the wings,

on Hyde's pale, never-been-tanned skin,

I felt a fleeting yet imprinted feeling of satisfaction;

From now on, using that pair of wings,

Hyde can fly freely.

wings.jpg

another small pic of Hai-do's wings.

taken from http://hyde.gnutmeg.com/

Thanks Esti for those oh-so-hot pics of L'arc! I don't post enough of them :mellow: *saves saves saves*

I've also read somewhere that he wears mostly dark colours because he can't see colours like red or green (??? not too sure) and didn't wanna risk matching the wrong colours.

From what I've heard Haido-chan is entirely colourblind, means he sees everything in shades of grey.

*grins* I have a whole collection of pictures with the tattoo on it...me and a friend spent whole nights at the comp making screencaps but it was rather difficult. At the REALIVE he plays/sings shirtless for quite a while...but his back is shown only very briefly...

Guest azuGurl

^What?? I desperatly hope he isn't entirely colourblind... It's very unlikely (according to my Science teacher). But I read somewhere that he has some trouble seeing the green pigment. People who are colourblind usually only have some trouble distinguishing between different colours. I hope he's not entirely colourblind :(

Who originally wrote 'Evergreen'? It wasn't written by Hyde, 'cause my Mum said she knows it from when she was young but she can't remember where from.... It'll bug me FOREVER, so I was wondering, does anyone know who originally wrote it?

I've always assumed Hyde's written the lyrics for the whole Japanese version of the Roentgen album. He even said in an interview somewhere that he wrote it based off the death of a fellow aquantaince.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics Esti and ChocoMilkShake ^_^

^What?? I desperatly hope he isn't entirely colourblind... It's very unlikely (according to my Science teacher). But I read somewhere that he has some trouble seeing the green pigment. People who are colourblind usually only have some trouble distinguishing between different colours. I hope he's not entirely colourblind :(

Well, I have someone among my friends who is entirely colourblind as well, so it might be unlikely but it does happen. I just told you what I've heard myself...

Guest ChocoMilkShake

*grins* I have a whole collection of pictures with the tattoo on it...me and a friend spent whole nights at the comp making screencaps but it was rather difficult. At the REALIVE he plays/sings shirtless for quite a while...but his back is shown only very briefly...

would you be so kind as to post some of them?? :) I adore his tattoo ... especially when Hyde wears sleeveless tops and the wings peek out, like in MoonChild. :wub: I always have this urge to go kiss his shoulders where the wings are!! lol ... unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get close enough to Hai-do to do that!

used.jpg

looks at word on the cover. looks at Hyde's expression. Hmmm.

would you be so kind as to post some of them?? :) I adore his tattoo ... especially when Hyde wears sleeveless tops and the wings peek out, like in MoonChild. :wub: I always have this urge to go kiss his shoulders where the wings are!! lol ... unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get close enough to Hai-do to do that!

Sure, let me have a look where I stored them...my comp is a mess since the crash...I had most of my data saved but nothing is where it should be...*sighs*

Edit: Okay, here we go with the tattoo-parade ;) :

120300_.jpg

dragon.jpg

Hyde01.jpg

hydeist-germany71.jpg

Tattoo3.jpg

Zuschneiden_16.jpg

Zuschneiden_31.jpg

private17.jpg

mc_31.jpg

Just grabbed a few... :D Don't know if any of those have been posted already.

Edit 2: Credits for the two screencaps go to AkaschaX, the others were collected all around the net.

Guest @Lice_9

yep.

He originally wanted to become a cartoonist, but is colour blind. (wikipedia)

Hyde loves to draw but, because he is colour blind, he mostly sketches in black and white.

kk thanx...i also noticed dat his animations are all in blakc n white...and he has a lot of black n white pics...so yup yup

i was wondering.. in the STAY AWAY MV..

hyde dances... is that really him??

and at the end. i was so shocked.. is that the group really dancing??

Guest Ied_chan

oh my laruku~~~

i love them very much...

their music are soooooo great and hyde is soooooo cute,....

oh ya...in that stay away vclip...

i heard they were computer trick...the dance and all..

Guest ChocoMilkShake

I've uploaded other thing xDDD This time is a sound file, please downloaded it, it's hilarious :lol:

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1DAGCKSMPR6AX08ET8I22YQ2MQ

Here is the translation:

From Jrock Humor Liverjournal :D

Saw this waaay in front... Esti, do you still have that file??? I wanna hear it! thanks a lot!

Archived