Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

• Guest changed the title to Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈 - Finished Drama: Lies of Lies
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow...really marathon read through from Page 1 to Page 65 over 5 days...indeed is a marathon. And this happens after watching I Summon You, Gold.  Am a late comer in watching YJH series. So now catching up to watch all of his series as many as I can get hold off.  Imagine watching I Summon You, Gold a 2013 Series...wow...that's 7/8 years ago series and I am so hooked to it re-watching it 4th time now. YJH has a certain charisma that is so magnetic needless to say the series itself is far too good to just let go. I am so late in catching in YJH acting that I miss chance to share thoughts about I Summon You, Gold.  
Started watching Lies of Lies took 3 days [ Tue - Oct 27 to Thu - Oct 29 ] then over to My Healing Love took 7 days [ Fri - Oct 30 to Thu - NOv 05 ] ...and that's was like a hurricane that made me search for all of YJH Series and I launched into ISYG on Fri - Nov 06 and been re-watching since. How to let go is a huge ???. Each re-watch brings on a different mood and ambience and a different aspect of YJH in his role as PHS... 
:happyshakes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 10:00 PM, jojoanna said:

Wow...really marathon read through from Page 1 to Page 65 over 5 days...indeed is a marathon. And this happens after watching I Summon You, Gold.  Am a late comer in watching YJH series. So now catching up to watch all of his series as many as I can get hold off.  Imagine watching I Summon You, Gold a 2013 Series...wow...that's 7/8 years ago series and I am so hooked to it re-watching it 4th time now. YJH has a certain charisma that is so magnetic needless to say the series itself is far too good to just let go. I am so late in catching in YJH acting that I miss chance to share thoughts about I Summon You, Gold.  
Started watching Lies of Lies took 3 days [ Tue - Oct 27 to Thu - Oct 29 ] then over to My Healing Love took 7 days [ Fri - Oct 30 to Thu - NOv 05 ] ...and that's was like a hurricane that made me search for all of YJH Series and I launched into ISYG on Fri - Nov 06 and been re-watching since. How to let go is a huge ???. Each re-watch brings on a different mood and ambience and a different aspect of YJH in his role as PHS... 

@jojoanna, I had my own share of complainst regarding this drama however, I enjoyed the whole show. Although, I generally do not like watching dramas over 25 episodes. This series is very long with 50EPs.  But, interesting plot and ending & most of all YJH & PSJ were in it.  NICE ending since all couples live happily ever after.. It is just surprising. Dramas with around 50 episodes or more need time and you need to invest time. I grew attached to the characters. It wasn’t amazing but also not bad. I don't really understand why this drama has tons of negative feedback, though. It started so well and promising but went downhill in the mid part of the story. I guess because they changed the writer? :anguished:

• Like 1

@willenette Indeed slowly enjoying all of YJH series...Currently watching Bravo My Life and amazed at how he portray himself in the series.
Would like to see him in roles like
- Period Drama where he is either the King or Crown Prince with active role and not just a sitting character
- Different type of Period Drama to show his skills in portraying different roles as I believe Period Drama are much tougher compared to modern drama

Also would be great if he can have 2 - 3 series for us to enjoy each year... that would be so great...

Finger crossed to hear news of YJH releasing new series coming beginning of 2021 or even better end of 2020

• Guest changed the title to Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈
On 11/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, jojoanna said:

@willenette Indeed slowly enjoying all of YJH series...Currently watching Bravo My Life and amazed at how he portray himself in the series.
Would like to see him in roles like
- Period Drama where he is either the King or Crown Prince with active role and not just a sitting character
- Different type of Period Drama to show his skills in portraying different roles as I believe Period Drama are much tougher compared to modern drama

Also would be great if he can have 2 - 3 series for us to enjoy each year... that would be so great...

Finger crossed to hear news of YJH releasing new series coming beginning of 2021 or even better end of 2020

@jojoanna, I've watched almost all his dramas except for this one you're currently watching - hahaha. I'll be watching his recent drama "Lie After Lie" next after I'm done with It's OK To Not Be OK..... Yes, I hope we could get to hear his next project soon. :blush:

On 12/7/2020 at 4:22 PM, willenette said:

@jojoanna, I've watched almost all his dramas except for this one you're currently watching - hahaha. I'll be watching his recent drama "Lie After Lie" next after I'm done with It's OK To Not Be OK..... Yes, I hope we could get to hear his next project soon. :blush:

@willenette Rewatch Bravo My Life twice and place it on hold for a possible 3rd rewatch...
now watching him in Can Love Become Money... another amazing series...

Yes...hope to hear his next project...
Have a great week and enjoy Lie After Lie

• Love 1

the house that appears in Man to Man Ep 1 with the long steps from the main gate to the house is the same house that's in Can Love Become Money whereby Chairman Ma In-Tak is staying.
Am thinking are they renting those houses or is there a selection of houses that's specially set aside for K-Drama filming...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2006 at 12:08 PM, Guest yuzupeach21 said:

default_wacko.png.fae10b505d6c64fe083a0b8e66f5a1b5.png

halo! i'm quite new here...hehehehe...but i like yeon jung hoon very much as i watched him in sad sonata and daddy long legs....^o^

i am watching mtv chinese right now, and suddenly I see this MV by Zhang .... (dunno his name) singing a song titled "your heart my heart". When I first hear some of the first melody, I remembered that I think I heard it somewhere before. A very nice melody, very sweet song....I thought I heard it in one of the K-drama, but then......I just realized that the song is actually Yeon Jung Hoon's song titled "All For You"!!!

Anybody know about this?

I'm confused by this...I know there's alot of copycats of music anywhere now. But I'm kinda furious actually....I believe it's Jung Hoon's original song.....but this guy sings Jung Hoon's new song while Jung Hoon's still in the Army.... I know "All For You" hasn't really go out to large public by now, because of the army thing. Probably it is known already by quite a number in Korea and Jung Hoon's fans, but I'm just thinking....Chinese market is larger I must say....so now a lot of people will hear it first from this other guy and they will think that Jung Hoon is copying this guy song!!!

Was watching 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 Episode 5
Yeon Jung Hoon mention his Album "All For You" was bought by a Singer from Taiwan and the Song got really popular in Taiwan. YJH also mentioned he has not performed his Album "All For You". His team asked him to sing the song for them and he sang it so beautifully.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:54 AM, jojoanna said:

Was watching 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 Episode 5
Yeon Jung Hoon mention his Album "All For You" was bought by a Singer from Taiwan and the Song got really popular in Taiwan. YJH also mentioned he has not performed his Album "All For You". His team asked him to sing the song for them and he sang it so beautifully.

@jojoanna, TODAY, December 24, KBS honored the variety stars and programs who lit up the network and brought viewers some much-needed laughter over the past year! Best Entertainer in Show & Variety went to :Yeon Jung Hoon (“2 Days & 1 Night”). Congratulations to YJH!  :blush:

• Love 1

*** The cast of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” showed off their dancing skills at the 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards last night, December 24! YJH was in stylish black suit. I was laughing when I watched this.You can see them trying to hold back their laughter. That was so friggin' CUTE! Watch him dance in the video below :  :blush:

video source : soompi news

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 1:55 AM, willenette said:

@jojoanna, TODAY, December 24, KBS honored the variety stars and programs who lit up the network and brought viewers some much-needed laughter over the past year! Best Entertainer in Show & Variety went to :Yeon Jung Hoon (“2 Days & 1 Night”). Congratulations to YJH!  :blush:

@willenetteSeriously Yeon Jung-hoon got the award...Wow...that's the best Christmas Gift ever. So happy for him So Proud of him as he really do so well... he takes care of the members esp Kim Seon-ho.
And watching Ep 17 and seeing how KSH "sabotage" YJH in the Gat Catching Game by calling out "Hyung...Saranghae" that makes YJH lost his footing...I felt like fire surround. Strangely watching episode whereby KSH is in KJM team...KSH is learning all the sneaky habits.  KJM gets the award for being most "sneaky".  Watch KJM in the Bushcraft Deserted Island how KJM "instigate" Ravi and KSH and his plan got backfire. Guess when come to winning...there is no limit to what one will do.
I felt a heart-drop for Din Din when he caught the Gat but he was like half a step faster and got disqualified and how KJM just grabbed him laugh with his team...I am so glad Moon Se-yoon hugs him and tell them off. MSY has that fatherly protection when comes to Din Din. Strangely that's how I see MSY with DinDin.
YJH is Hyung to all and he reach out to all making sure he gets a chance to be all of them individually and get to know them.  Heart drop seeing how YJH and Ravi suffered from the Snow Crab Boat Ride...ouch... was thinking don't they have those seasick tablet, or some medication on standby for situation like that? Having tummy cramp cold sweat is no joke. Salute YJH for being able to hold on till Land Ahoy.
Watching YJH in 2 Days 1 Night is so rewarding while waiting for him in his next series. 
@willenetteThanks so much for sharing such great news. Wishing You a Happy Christmas and Beautiful Blessed 2021 New Year and 2021 Year of more YJH :heart1:

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

7 Male Celebrities Who have Given up Their Foreign Citizenship and Completed Military Service Voluntarily

They choose to be Korean.

Although these male celebrities are Korean by blood, they were once a foreigner and got a legal living permit outside the country. However, they decided to give up their foreign nationalities and decided to be Korean completely. In order to obtain the nationality, they have also completed mandatory military service, just like other Korean men who are mentally and physically healthy.

As a result, they have been respected by most Korean for their nationalism.

Check out the list below to see who they are!

Yeon Junghoon 

1611031857683-0.jpg

Image Source: As tagged

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2021/01/19/7-male-celebrities-who-have-given-up-their-foreign-citizenship-and-completed-military-service-voluntarily-389319

• Love 1

Blast From The Past: 10 K-Dramas Turning The Big 10 In 2021

It’s that time again where we turn back the clock by 10 years and revisit some of the more memorable dramas from a decade ago. Many of the dramas from that time drew huge followings and greatly bolstered the popularity of many actors, who would continuously churn out great entertainment in the years to come.

For obvious reasons, we can’t list out all the dramas that premiered in 2011, so here is just a small sampling of 10 that are memorable for one reason or another. And if we left out a major 2011-drama of yours, do head down to the comments section below to give your own shout out. Without further ado, let’s head down memory lane and say “Happy Birthday” to these 10-year-old dramas (in no particular order):

Vampire Prosecutor

Vampire-Prosecutor-540x283.jpg

“Vampire Prosecutor” is a procedural crime drama that’s quite similar in construct to American procedurals. What makes it stand out among the crowd is how slick and polished the production is, especially considering that this was made 10 years ago. The writing also balances out the science and the supernatural elements well, and gives us a colorful team of characters that range from the hot and broody to the insecure and goofy. This was such a ratings hit in 2011 that OCN went ahead with a season 2 in 2012.

Vampire-prosecutor-gif.gif

Watch the 2012 “Vampire Prosecutor 2” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• 1 month later...

@willenette I have yet to watch Youn Jung-hoon in Vampire Prosecutor, Vampire Prosecutor 2, Possessed. Re-watch My Healing Love 2018, Lies of Lies 2020.

Interestingly how in both My Healing Love and Lies of Lies, he acts as single father to daughter after divorced from the wife and after long after that he meets love of his life and wants to settle down with her...My Healing Love ended with a hanger yes he ends up with his love but there was no wedding bells. At least in Lies of Lies there was wedding bells. 

Sadly, in I Summon You Gold / Pot of Gold...he did not end up with the Love of his Life instead he ended up with his "nutcase" wife who enjoys torturing him with words of contempt, etc.  This is one of the saddest series. Yet I have watched this series 7 times.

Hmmm...East of Eden he lost his girl-friend to someone else.

Actually watched 1 Night 2 Days S4 up to Ep 60 only then stopped. Watched Ep 1 to 32 twice and Ep 1 to Ep 25 thrice. Then just totally stopped at Ep 60.

Now watching him in Jejoongwon 2010.

Coming to end of 1st Quarter and wondering any news of him in any new series for 2021. His wish is to act in Historical Period Drama / Saguek.  Watching him in Jejoongwon...he looks so good wearing those Saguek attire. :heart1:

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 2:42 AM, jojoanna said:

@willenette I have yet to watch Youn Jung-hoon in Vampire Prosecutor, Vampire Prosecutor 2, Possessed. Re-watch My Healing Love 2018, Lies of Lies 2020.

Interestingly how in both My Healing Love and Lies of Lies, he acts as single father to daughter after divorced from the wife and after long after that he meets love of his life and wants to settle down with her...My Healing Love ended with a hanger yes he ends up with his love but there was no wedding bells. At least in Lies of Lies there was wedding bells. 

Sadly, in I Summon You Gold / Pot of Gold...he did not end up with the Love of his Life instead he ended up with his "nutcase" wife who enjoys torturing him with words of contempt, etc.  This is one of the saddest series. Yet I have watched this series 7 times.

Hmmm...East of Eden he lost his girl-friend to someone else.

Actually watched 1 Night 2 Days S4 up to Ep 60 only then stopped. Watched Ep 1 to 32 twice and Ep 1 to Ep 25 thrice. Then just totally stopped at Ep 60.

Now watching him in Jejoongwon 2010.

Coming to end of 1st Quarter and wondering any news of him in any new series for 2021. His wish is to act in Historical Period Drama / Saguek.  Watching him in Jejoongwon...he looks so good wearing those Saguek attire.

@jojoanna, on the latest episode of this show Yeon Jung Hoon shared the story of when he first fell for his wife Han Ga In! This was during the March 28 broadcast. The cast members talked about the heart-fluttering feelings of nervousness that come with dating and falling in love. The cast members then asked him about his own experience when they appeared together in the drama “Yellow Handkerchief.” Yeon Jung Hoon replied, "My heart was racing like crazy.”  He explained that it wasn’t necessarily love at first sight. He recalled, “It was spring back then".  He continued, "In the middle of filming [for ‘Yellow Handkerchief’], my wife cut her bangs. She was going to film a scene where she met me at a cafe. But that day, when she showed up, I was like, ‘Wow!’ She was radiating light.”  He went on, “After we filmed that scene, I asked her to go for a drink, and she agreed. " Kim Jong Min asked  “You confessed right away?” and he replied, “We started dating that day.”  Such a lovely couple, right? Han Ga In is so pretty. :wow2:

2-Days-1-Night.jpg

Han-Ga-In.jpg

photos source : soompi news

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@jojoanna, on the latest episode of this show Yeon Jung Hoon shared the story of when he first fell for his wife Han Ga In! This was during the March 28 broadcast. The cast members talked about the heart-fluttering feelings of nervousness that come with dating and falling in love. The cast members then asked him about his own experience when they appeared together in the drama “Yellow Handkerchief.” Yeon Jung Hoon replied, "My heart was racing like crazy.”  He explained that it wasn’t necessarily love at first sight. He recalled, “It was spring back then".  He continued, "In the middle of filming [for ‘Yellow Handkerchief’], my wife cut her bangs. She was going to film a scene where she met me at a cafe. But that day, when she showed up, I was like, ‘Wow!’ She was radiating light.”  He went on, “After we filmed that scene, I asked her to go for a drink, and she agreed. " Kim Jong Min asked  “You confessed right away?” and he replied, “We started dating that day.”  Such a lovely couple, right? Han Ga In is so pretty. :wow2:

photos source : soompi news

@willenette Thank You So Much... Was just reading it in Soompi News. Ouch...see the smile on Jung-hoon 씨 face as he share his story...I was like...look at him smile...it is like he is radiating his joy from his heart.
I have yet to watch the episode.  Actually holding on till there are at least 4 episodes then I start to watch else it is too much "torture" just watching 1 episode and having to wait the whole week for another.  
Thanks once again Willenette

• Love 1

'2 Days & 1 Night' Food delivery What are the members who failed for three consecutive times?

20210328155815588mmdf.jpg

The Lunch meal is more exciting than ever.

KBS 2TV 'Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days' (hereinafter referred to as '1 night and 2 days') which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, the first story of the thrilling spring special feature depicts a special day of six men leaving for excitement.

On this day, the six members go to the delivery food to enjoy the excitement of waiting for delicious food. They order a six-color six-color menu, and they look at the door of the door with a throbbing heart and explosion.

Before the menu selection, Kim Jong-min falls into the happy trouble of the diary, saying, "Do you want carbohydrates or protein?" And Dindin says, "I do not feel excited! "It is the back door that showed a nervous appearance in the game that can not predict the result.

In particular, the phone is not connected, so it is not only a matter of anger, but also the members who are embarrassed by the unexpected news of the store construction are continuing. Among them, a member of the bad luck who failed to make three consecutive calls appears, and the question of who is the member who used Lunch meal at the end of twists and turns is added to the broadcast.

Meanwhile, 'Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days' will be broadcast at 6:30 pm on the 28th.

source : https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/03/2-days-1-night-food-delivery-what-are.html

[SBS Star] Yeon Jung Hoon Shares How It All Started with His Wife Han Ga In

201534776_1280.jpg

Actor Yeon Jung Hoon shared his love story with his wife actress Han Ga In. On March 28 episode of KBS' television show '2 Days & 1 Night', Yeon Jung Hoon revealed how him and Han Ga In began dating each other.

201534775_1280.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon said, "I met Ga In when we shot 'Yellow Handkerchief' together in 2003. When I first met her, I didn't have any feelings for her. It wasn't like I fell in love with her at first sight." He continued,

"There was this one spring day, Ga In had cut her bangs. On that day, we filmed a scene where we met and spent time at a coffee shop. When I saw her at that time, I was like, 'Wow, she's so beautiful.'" He went on, "She was like shining. I mean, she was already shining before, but she was just too pretty on that day. I totally fell for her. I felt the urge to do something about it."

201534774_1280.jpg

Then, Yeon Jung Hoon said that he asked her if she was okay with having dinner with his staff and her staff that evening. Yeon Jung Hoon said, "While at dinner, I couldn't get my eyes off her. But the dinner ended, and I couldn't make any move. After I got home, I just called her." He resumed, "It took me a while to tell her my feelings, but I managed to do it over the phone in the end. I asked her out, and she said yes."

201534777_1280.jpg

Spoiler

When asked how Han Ga In responded, Yeon Jung Hoon commented, "She was like, 'Why are you asking me this now?' as if she was waiting for me to say that to her." The actor carried on, "I did like her before that day, but I think I wasn't sure about my feelings. I was also a little cautious. I guess I wanted to wait for the right moment."

201534778_1280.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In got married in May 2005, and they have two children―one girl and one boy.

(Credit= KBS 2 Days & 1 Night, SBS Entertainment News)

(SBS Star)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*** Finally................I was done watching his latest drama, "Lie After Lie" & this time I watched it continuously, which I wasn't able to do during its airing since of lacked of time. I had a solid watch for this drama.  Kudos to the show for starting so strong. During EP1, I feel for Eun Soo right away. I was very pleased to have YJH back on my screen since it’s been quite a while since his last drama. I really liked his character as Ji Min. I must say that Ji Min seems like a really good dad. I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to Go Na Hee, the little CUTE girl. I found her sweet as Woo Joo. Not gonna lie; this loveline between was one Eun Soo & Ji Min is one of the biggest highlights of my watch. I appreciate that when he realizes the mistake he’s made, he wastes no time running to her and apologizing to her. I also actually really enjoyed watching Ji Min’s and Eun Soo’s scenes with Woo Joo, whether they were with Woo Joo on their own, or together. It’s also nice to see Ji Min’s parents show lots of warmth to Eun Soo. Not gonna lie also that I did tear up when Woo Joo addresses Eun Soo as “Mom” as they’re being wheeled into surgery. With the way that the show introduces Yeon Joon as a character, I’d expected him to play a larger role in the story. However, in the end, it feels like the writer started to forget about him. And the biggest twist the drama serves up is the fact that Secretary Kim is actually Chairman Kim’s hidden son. I love the happy-ending. I’m actually a sucker for happy-ending stories. Good effort, Channel A! My 1st time watching their production. :wow2:

• Like 1

17 Most legendary star weddings: Ranks 9-17

1618006667-image.png

On KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly Live' aired on April 9, the list of the most legendary star weddings was revealed. 

On this day, 17 legendary celebrity weddings were mentioned from ranks 17 to 9. So without any further ado, here is the list of the most legendary star weddings starting from rank 17!

Rank 12: actor Yeon Jung Hoon & Han Ga In

These couple made headlines when they got married in April of 2005. The wedding ceremony was reported to cost at least 50 million KRW with 500 employees mobilized for the wedding including 500 reporters. These two celebrities gained much attention as Han Ga In announced her marriage at the peak of her career and also at a very young age. 

1618008621-image.png1618008894-image.png