SechsKies (젝스키스) For the Jekkies!

Guest jahye

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shining B*

My sister still likes them alot. She liked them since there 1st album. She has all there albums,Concert,Pictures,Photo album. She is still crazy about them. Yeah is hard to find there performances. My sister's favorite members are sung hoon and ji won.

6kies.jpg

credits to: bjunkyard

I AM STILL A SECHSKIES FAN... i still have their pictures, i still have their cds and i still listen to their songs. they're one of the kpop boyband that started everything!

OMG IM GONNA TALK ALOT

the reason of their break up was money... DSP entertainment refused to spend more money on them. since FinKL was in DSP that time, and they defenitely were rising stars, they shifted their focus on them instead of sechskies.

sechskies, simply mean six crystals are the ideal boyband. 3 black kies Eun Ji Won (who was also the leader), Kim Jae Duk and Lee Jae Jin are the rappers and 3 white kies Kang Sung Hoon, Ko Ji Young and Chang Soo Won are the vocalist (although sung hoon almost sang everything).

to me, the best album has to be their 2nd album. because the album is divided into two. half of the cd are fast songs and the other half are slow songs. the gisado perf was breathtaking!

my fav sechskies songs would be:

gieukkae jjullae-1st album (remixed in 4th album)

bbom sae boom sa-1st album

ggi sa do-2nd album (the song is just simply sexy)

all the slow songs in 2nd album esp. hayan hanbam

say- 3rd album

noreul boonaemyo- 3.5 album

ggi dae ryo momcho (feat Xteen)-4th album

smile again- 4th album

geunyoga namgigo gan soonmul- 4th album

i think the highlight of sechskies would be when they made a movie called Seventeen. yeah, i kinda flipped out on Sung Hoon's kissing scene. but the movie was superb. its a story about a group of teenagers leading their lives. the movie began when each one of them was 17 years old. the story focuses on different characters like Sung Hoon with his girlfriend. eun ji won and ko ji young couldnt stop beating the living s.hit out of eachother, chang soo won and lee jae jin with their dance team and kim jae duc being the care free guy who dont care about the world...

their last performance (not counting their last concert) was the saddest thing i had to go through (no,im not being over dramatic.) the last performance was at 2000 dream concert. they went last, after 20+ gasoos. they sung "BYE" and the whole stadium was crying. even non-sechskies fans! the part where i couldnt stand was when sung hoon couldnt finish his last verse coz he was crying... they gave a speech (while sobbing) and ended with SARANGHAEYO!

SECHSKIES... what can i say? they're legend!!!

its funny how a year afterwards HOT broke up with almost the same reason....

Guest minniemink

I remember watching seventeen. I liked that movie. I want to see it again. Anyways, I seriously loved them. I recently found out that they broke up because I moved to America in 99. I'm slow. I think my favorite song has to be couple. It really is a classic. Also, As I let you go and can you remember are good songs too. They had so many good songs. I'm gonna go listen to kisado now.

hey, Brianie. I remember you from Type V. You've been gone a long time.

I still love them, too (especially Sunghoon, Jaejin, and Jaeduc). When ss501 came out, my first thought was 'I hope DSP treats them a lot better than Jekki--or Click-B. -_____-

I thought Seventeen was pretty good too. I was finally able to see it last year. I didn't expect the beach scene with Jaeduc and U;nee. lol. Jaejin's part was so small--but they were all good.

Guest jasminetea

whew ... old memories

i think i still have some cds

^__^ when i go back home for spring break i'm going to check

T T miss them as a group

Guest Dticalman

Sechskies is bomb diggitty. I'm a guy and even I like them. Good dance moves, great songs. Beat Shinwha. They're kooooooool! :lol:

Guest luckyyou

hahah, i had the biggest crush on micky or mickey or whatever. the only song i remember is "here we come we're sechskies, here we come we're seckies, allh ewa owoaoa" and "young won heeee" and "welcome to sechkies land" puaahah remember that?

my only regret is that i never have the chance to see them sing live.and they already broke up when i started to loved them.they were the first korean singing group i ever liked and they intro me in korean pop.now it nothing but a memories,umm is it true that ji won have a gf?cuz i saw in the old soompi b4 everything was deleted, someone post his gf pix and i dont know if it true.cant believe sung hoon is in the army.

Guest geneyoonit

wow.. im so surprise people actually KNOW them! lol...

anyway.. they're like.. the only boy band i actually ike...

(them and GOD, and VIBE)...

and... i like the rap groups, but they dont count as boy bands

Guest ANJEE<3

GAHHHH YAEGAM!! SUCH A CUTE SONG/MV XD.. lol

what are they doing now?? last i heard

jiwon = still rapping/singing XD

sunghoon = ?? i thought he was singing =P his voice is so cute

jiyong = acting or school or something

and then i forgot which two formed jwalk and i have no idea what happened to the other member

GAHHHH YAEGAM!! SUCH A CUTE SONG/MV XD.. lol

what are they doing now?? last i heard

jiwon = still rapping/singing XD

sunghoon = ?? i thought he was singing =P his voice is so cute

jiyong = acting or school or something

and then i forgot which two formed jwalk and i have no idea what happened to the other member

Hopefully Sunghoon will be working on his 5th after he's done with his service. the last I heard about Jiyong is that after he graduated, he wanted to be a teen counselor. It's Jaeduc and Suwon who are J-Walk. ^^ Jaejin released his 3rd last April or May (I have all of his, but I forget)--and he's due for his military service soon, too.

athirah~here are pics:

KANG SUNG HOON

Guest pink_is

THEY SHOULD ALL RE-UNITE AND MAKE AN ALBUM!!

i love the movie seventeen..

omg that was u;nee?

holy...

lol.

i miss sechskies...they were great singers.

and rappers...T___T

i want to see their last performance.

I HATE DSP <_<

Guest Dah_jOkA

they were one hell of a group, my fave members would be eun ji won and kim jae duk.

I own 2 of there concerts on tape and i got a buttload of music videos n performances of them from sixcrystals.com b4 it went down.

SECHSKIES FOREVER!

Archived