SechsKies (젝스키스) For the Jekkies!

Guest jahye

aha... but besides Eun Ji Won are any of the other band members still in the music industry? :P

everyone is (*points to avatar*), except for Ko Ji Young. He's totally out of the business. Sung Hoon is doing his military duty right now (Jae Jin is supposed to go soon, too), and Su Won and Jae Duk are a duo called J-Walk. I'm not sure what they're doing right now, because I haven't seen them since JNC (a joint project with Click-B ). I'm pretty sure Jae Duk started a few years ago, too. Jae Jin released his 3rd in 2005.

edit: I didn't finish what I was going to write about Jae Duk--I meant to stay he started a dance academy a few years ago. lol They're well-known, too.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JEKKI! I loved them more than HOT. Don't know why, I just liked their songs.

I think they debuted at the wrong time under the wrong management. It's sad.

Wasn't click-b under DSP too?

Oh my gosh I never knew there was a Jekkies thread....... Im a fan a very late fan... I knew them in 1999 and I bought the album and then they were disband :( how sad... I didn't even get to drool over them that much...

What ever happend to each of the members... I mean are they still into singing or are they acting now??? what ever did happend... I don't hear much about them anymore...

People always talk about HOT and how they want HOT to get back... People always talk about SES and FINKLS how they want these girls groups to get back but I never ran accross anything about JEKKIES and how JEKKIES should get back and bring us some GOOD OLD LOVING MUSIC again...

I miss these boys very much :) Jekkies FIGHTING

Oh my gosh I never knew there was a Jekkies thread....... Im a fan a very late fan... I knew them in 1999 and I bought the album and then they were disband :( how sad... I didn't even get to drool over them that much...

What ever happend to each of the members... I mean are they still into singing or are they acting now??? what ever did happend... I don't hear much about them anymore...

People always talk about HOT and how they want HOT to get back... People always talk about SES and FINKLS how they want these girls groups to get back but I never ran accross anything about JEKKIES and how JEKKIES should get back and bring us some GOOD OLD LOVING MUSIC again...

I miss these boys very much :) Jekkies FIGHTING

my other post:

everyone is (*points to avatar*), except for Ko Ji Young. He's totally out of the business. Sung Hoon is doing his military duty right now (Jae Jin is supposed to go soon, too), and Su Won and Jae Duk are a duo called J-Walk. I'm not sure what they're doing right now, because I haven't seen them since JNC (a joint project with Click-B ). I'm pretty sure Jae Duk started a few years ago, too. Jae Jin released his 3rd in 2005.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the updates on the members.

My favorite member! Go Ji Yong.. not doing anything.. sad.

I DIDN'T KNOW HE DATED LEE SOO KYUNG! (that really annoying girl from Love Letter! and now she's on a new MBC sitcom..)

:) I've been listening to their songs nonstop for the past week. So many great hits!!

My favorite has to be Yaegam. I love Flying Love too and so many others.

Sechskies, like H.O.T., has those memorable songs that everyone will remember forever. CLASSICS.

Thanks everyone for the updates on the members.

My favorite member! Go Ji Yong.. not doing anything.. sad.

the last I read, after graduation from university (I don't remember the name), he wanted to become something like a teen counselor. It was posted in the old Sechskies forum, sixcrystals (which seems to have disappeared >< )

Guest fobbygon

^ Yeah, sixcrystals disappeared =(

My sister was part of the staff, so maybe I can ask her about the news and interviews. I'm sure someone still has them.

^ Yeah, sixcrystals disappeared =(

My sister was part of the staff, so maybe I can ask her about the news and interviews. I'm sure someone still has them.

sad, too--because it was the best Sechskies forum there was. I surfed there for so long, I went one day to finally join, so I could share my stuff--and it was gone. t_t I think some of the members are also Take fans. I recognized names from Take forums.

I'm sure people here would like to see the interviews and news. That would be great, especially since I can't remember everything. ><

Guest MsK01234

i still have one of their albums lying aroud somewhere. - i believe the second album.

i didn't like them as mucha as H.O.T but they were still good. i remember me and my friends doing the song to "here we come it's jekki's" (i can't remember the title) siigh* old school =*)

Thanks for answering my question and I do have a favorite but I don't even know his name... I only know how he look like :( Jekkies was one of my favorite group back in the days..... I swear they were so popular... they were like DBSK as of right now... girls were going crazy for them and everything.

Guest broasisken

I found Sechskies very late as well, early 1999. I saw a Roadfighter performance on VHS and I was instantly hooked. I have all of their albums except their "Alibaba" ost. My favorite members were Kang Sung Hoon and Kim Jae Duk...but now it's pretty much Kim Jae Duk and Go Ji Yong ^^;;.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happysunshine

jekki...!!!! they were my favorite all time group. i looooooooved them so much ... especially eun jiwon hahahah

i have so many performances and stuff on video tapes.. i should watch them again... bring back some good memories...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest korea_lotte

jekkies is my 1st korean boygroup i know.........

they are still my No.1 even though nowadays there are so many boygroups coming out...........

me too is also a fan of h.o.t.........but i like jekkies more^^

esp sung hoonie^^

its so hard to find their video clips!!!!!!!!

does anyone have any of their video clips in YSI link???????

i can only download YSI.........

any video clips will do........mv/perf/funny clips/interview/..............^^

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived