Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@jenappelle I have to agree that we kind of having a lot of friends here because of him. And those 2 dramas you mentioned indeed was very good.

Actually i was very sad with the news and shock. But its okay... im moving on. 

Btw hope to see you soon in other drama if we're fated.... cheers chingu... 

I willl be around DS60days drama. Hope to see one of you there! Also anything related to KJW. See ya pal.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:59 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@littlerain waves, I remember you from Feel good to die. long time no see :) 

Hi, soompi forum isn't easy to use on my phone and writing eloquently in English is still not in my skills so after the drama I went back to Instagram with other fav actor news  :sweatingbullets: sorry to have leave you until now 

I came back here when I heard the news:tears:, in the beginning I didn't realize really the situation but the more details were released... It's a shock indeed.

I think it won't be possible for me to watch again the dramas that made us viewers know each others, even if I did like them really much, I won't be able not to think of it. If others manage to, it's nice for them, me I lost those dramas ... 

Once KJH served his time, I hope he'll lead a healthier life, for him, for his entourage...

Maybe we'll meet again in a drama thread :) Meanwhile take care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi every one !

I new to this forum . anyone on this forum have the full video 17 April 2009 KJH"s radio show guesting interview . the video that have some picture on page 650 on this forum please upload and share with me . I would like to download that video so bad .I will be very grateful .Or anyone can tell me where to buy that radio interview video. please let me know . I like that interview video so much . Before I was able to view on youtube . but for some reason . the owner of that video is delete it . Now i can not watch it . Please Please some one have that video please share with me . Thanks a million .

I found this 

Kang Ji Hwan‘s past interview about drinking alcohol and blacking out has been resurfacing in light of his arrest.

In 2009, Kang Ji Hwan filmed the movie 7th Grade Civil Servant with Kim Ha Neul. During an interview for the movie, he revealed his “drinking style” and confessed that he drinks all night until he blacks out.

I usually drink all night. I drink until I black out. One time, I couldn’t remember anything the next day and I was even getting cold sweats.

ㅡ Kang Ji Hwan

& this but has no subs https://youtu.be/wCEs6xo9tKI

On 8/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, Duc Dang said:

Hi every one !

I new to this forum . anyone on this forum have the full video 17 April 2009 KJH"s radio show guesting interview . the video that have some picture on page 650 on this forum please upload and share with me . I would like to download that video so bad .I will be very grateful .Or anyone can tell me where to buy that radio interview video. please let me know . I like that interview video so much . Before I was able to view on youtube . but for some reason . the owner of that video is delete it . Now i can not watch it . Please Please some one have that video please share with me . Thanks a million .