Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

17 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Good how have you been?  Still busy?

Hello @phoenix24, Im fine here. I got free time for this 3 days then will back to busy again until mid July. Hope everything goes and I'm gonna have crazy fun with you all after project done. ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

People keep referencing Hong Gil Dong.  I wonder if it's because of the blue outfit.

• Like 2

Now He's agency has released an official statement regarding the actor recently being arrested for sexual assault.

Kang Ji Hwan is currently starring in the drama “Joseon Survival,” which has canceled this week’s episode and reruns.!!! 

Kang Ji Hwan will cancel all scheduled activities and diligently cooperate with the police investigation. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Tbh i'm lost at words. 

He's the first actor whose i did more effort for him compare to the rest. Like writing letter to cheer him up in fan cafe, when his drama rating was not good. And since i was really like his drama, so was writing a lot too in thread. 

Therefore, the sadness is more profound to me, than any other actors case. I won't comment on who's right & wrong, as it won't be fair to either parties and will just wait for final investigation result.

It's not easy, but i decided to write something here...just to ease up my mind a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Yea not sure what to say.  It's not over til it's over.  Plan for the worst, but hope for the best.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Situation is sad, for fans who followed him all these years too. All I can say now is I hope you all manage to be ok. Take care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm open minded, he's my all time favourite but he had a couple of incidents before, one was that Filipino girl  posted some photos on social media and there was another incident over seas, I'm not a fan girl, so not gonna be advocating him blindly. 

• Like 2

Sad to see his career ending like this (he admitted as per news report today). I had hopes for him, to be in a better drama  after Coffee House but alas its not to be.

All the best, Jihwan, and for you to reflect  on your deeds and to move on after you did your time. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

:warning:

Honestly, I was assuming that Kang Ji Hwan is a gentleman with a pure soul! But unfortunately I was wrong! This is the very first time in my life that a mistake was done by me over sensing people! I am totally speechless, disapponted & hurt! I really dunno about South Korean law suit for crimes but one thing is for sure.... This actor will never be on my favorite oppa list again!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!! 

And I feel extremely, utterly & sincerely sorry for my dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus who wasted their precious time over this actor to cheer him all up when he mentally broke down last year!! Feel so upset to see that he made his fans' efforts go in vain.... This is so disgusting! He should learn how to respect women in the first place because the one who gave birth to him is also a woman! 

And I apologize to his fans for being uncomfortable by reading my comment here but I am so regretting for watching dramas & movies of Kang Ji Hwan so far! Good luck for his ongoing drama with the actor who replaced him!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

So upset his entire career is gone..   Koreans will never forgive him.   Men are men, whether Korean, whether Chinese, or English, they all think of with the thing in between their legs, not with their brain.  And that's how they fail..   @gm4queen not sure if they'll replace him or just stop airing the drama for good..  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I feel extremely, utterly & sincerely sorry for my dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @nohamahamoud2002 chingus who wasted their precious time over this actor to cheer him all up when he mentally broke down last year!!

actually I always sympathize with anyone who breaks down, that is why I cheered him. But later on I stopped following him because, for me I don't follow one actor in particular, I just liked his role in Feel Good to Die, but later, I moved on to watch other works by other actors, so my heart is not that broken, because I wasn't following him anymore.

I still hope he repents and gets a chance to see things in a different light while in prison. For me, I am 100 % sure that he wouldn't have done this if he wasn't drunk.  I just feel so sad that he ended his long acting career so tragically :( :( :( . I won't defend him, the crime is frightening 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338762wpp/seo-ji-suk-in-talks-to-replace-kang-ji-hwan-in-joseon-survival

• Like 3

Thanks @gm4queen. Got nothing much can say too. Nobody foresee it i think. I hope @jinkzzmec also fine with the news. It's sad, but gotta start to move on.

Hope he received the proper sentence, and be a better person. Not going to defend him as well. But i will continue follow up his news properly to get some closure for myself. 

Hugs @phoenix24 too. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

its really scary that within a week - things are happening so fast - 

and its sad to see that his many years of hard work will be crashed so fast...

But to a certain extend - I do respect his decision to take responsibility .. and to close this horrible chapter..

and move on.. 

Scandals are unavoidable in the celebrities... 

as compared to the many other celebrities.. who are still denying and dragging the cases..

and knowing that it will never be an easy time with the media playing so hard on this .. 

I guess its better to close in this way..

I personally will support his acting.. and hope to see in the future on screen.

As personal life and acting should be judged differently.

Already I sympathised with his lack of luck in rating for  his recent dramas and with this case

it will really be a big blow to his career.

As Fans.. we should just standby here and wish that time will heal all and  there will still be

a chance for him in the future.

I will still support and watch his drama.. if he does have chance to act again 

in future. maybe after a long break...

stay strong 

• Like 4

Hey guys, long time no see.

I dont regret the decision to collect messages from our friends here and around cnetz/twitter world. I get to know a lot of fantastic friends including you guys, and I have a lot of joy watching FGTD and COLG. And for me that time I treated it as a friend in need of support.

I dont condone his actions, and I hope he truly repent and act wisely. I do believe he is capable of change.

I will visit here as its really wonderful meeting you guys :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, wintertimes said:

But to a certain extend - I do respect his decision to take responsibility .. and to close this horrible chapter..

yes, me too, he is brave to confess, while other actors (better not mention them) denied their deed, in order to protect their image, but still it is horrible, I mean the whole thing is like a nightmare, I can't watch his acting without remembering this problem :( :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@jenappelle I have to agree that we kind of having a lot of friends here because of him. And those 2 dramas you mentioned indeed was very good.

Actually i was very sad with the news and shock. But its okay... im moving on. 

Btw hope to see you soon in other drama if we're fated.... cheers chingu... 

• Like 1