Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

@phoenix24 Thanks for sharing dear :wub: He looks so handsome in press conference. Love overall his style there.... It making my day brighter.... :star:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Srry for the late reply, dear @phoenix24 chingu! OMO, they held the press con already & I didn't even know! :crazy: 

And he looks so handsome as always! :heart: Love his hair style! Neat & decent! :lol: Hope the series would be another hit for his career!! I'll join with you guys on the drama thread soon!!!!

And he he.... Someone ( @Lawyerh ) is back on Kang Ji Hwan mode!!!! :sweat_smile: :mrgreen: Wave to dear @nohamahamoud2002 & @jinkzzmec chingus as well!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

32px1p.gif

The fashion brand

Some short translation on why he choose the drama :

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this photo in particular :heart:

jxmLMP9.jpg

cwiLlNR.jpg

He looks so tall... on above pictures....

Spoiler

0DS6qiV.jpg

@phoenix24

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cute... hehe... clapped his hand on the end...

Interview continue

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Do join us! By the way up till today, Runaway cop & children of a lesser god are my fav from him!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No caption needed :heart:

Oh My God dear!!!

This is sweetness at its top! :heart: He is looking absolutely stunning there.... So beautiful & he he he.... He has a smooth skin as a yogurt!!! 

And tell ya what,

I just put a comment on his new drama thread & I am honestly disappointed in his choice this time!!! I can't find even the raw eps so eng sub is a far thought!!! ^_^ He should really try KBS, SBS, or MBC if he wants more recognition!!! Sending my love for him... :kiss_wink: Really wish his new drama becomes more successful!

SSI_20100202141533_V.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

hihi love chair pic-background is in purple too @Lawyerh my favorite color

@gm4queen yea I hope it's more a matter of delay so more people can recognize his work.  I hope this station is not as hard to find for fans in Korea as it is for us to find sub.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 6/9/2019 at 1:48 AM, phoenix24 said:

hihi love chair pic-background is in purple too @Lawyerh my favorite color

@gm4queen yea I hope it's more a matter of delay so more people can recognize his work.  I hope this station is not as hard to find for fans in Korea as it is for us to find sub.

On 6/9/2019 at 12:00 AM, gm4queen said:

Oh My God dear!!!

This is sweetness at its top! :heart: He is looking absolutely stunning there.... So beautiful & he he he.... He has a smooth skin as a yogurt!!! 

And tell ya what,

I just put a comment on his new drama thread & I am honestly disappointed in his choice this time!!! I can't find even the raw eps so eng sub is a far thought!!! ^_^ He should really try KBS, SBS, or MBC if he wants more recognition!!! Sending my love for him... :kiss_wink: Really wish his new drama becomes more successful!

@Lawyerh  @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @gm4queen @Heidi Seow

Hello and thank you for the updates everyone... Honestly, he looks really good these days in all the pictures... he looks younger and his face does not show fatigue and stress that he normally gets when filming... whatever beauty regimen or what not he's in is doing its magic :lol::D:heart: 

I know that Joseon Survival premiered this weekend... I have not seen it yet because real life was getting in the way of my k-drama watching life :D.. I did a quick search of my subscriptions to Viki and Viu to see if the drama is available thru them but yielded zero result. I was pretty disappointed about it. This morning though was a lucky day... found out that the drama is available with English subtitle on ODK (On Demand Korea), a Korean program platform very much similar to subscription sites like Viki, Viu, and Netflix. I do not have subscription to ODK so I have to deal with the advertisements but I am very much motivated to sign up for a subscription ...hehehe...btw ODK has a roku app so you can watch it on your smart tv

B2WUvI2.jpg

0m58Ro2.jpg

fanart:

wHVjS0u.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Annyeong chingus~~~ How's everyone here? :) 

Good how have you been?  Still busy?

• Like 2
  • Love 1