Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Welcome Leila

I knew him from Feel Good to die for the first time. I am new to kdrama :)

I have a question?  Why is the group named Kang Ji Hwan LES?  . !!!! @@@@

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

https: // v biểu-trạm.net / 

Sấu người và bầu chọn Kang Ji Hwan? Được?

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Bạn bè

Tôi received from tôi cảm thấy tốt tôi mới 

Edited by Leila Pan
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Leila Pan said:

I have a question?  Why is the group named Kang Ji Hwan LES?  . !!!! @@@@

I don't understand :o  where is the word LES?

May be you translated his Korean name?

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't understand :o  where is the word LES?

oh sorry i mistaken :) did you vote for him?

• Like 2

Just now, Leila Pan said:

oh sorry i mistaken :) did you vote for him?

Yes I voted before. It is once only :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Vào ngày 6/5/2019 lúc 22h22, nohamahamoud2002 cho biết:

@jinkzzmec khi xem Big Man, tôi nhận được một lần nữa, đó là Hong Gil-Dong. KJH are nghèo and đứng lên vì yếu đuối :)tôi much thích điều then:)

bí mật, sau khi KJH, bạn có thể sử dụng một cách khác nhau, đó là những gì? Sự phức tạp của anh Tiếng Anh, phần mềm, phần lớn. Không có gì khác nhau, không có gì khác nhau. Và anh ta chọn một thứ gì đó Tôi hy đến anh Nhận của chúng tôi:)

Big man movies are highly appreciated in Korea.  I see his question.  It is about Big Man who defeated 2 rival films, with the leading rating at the same time when airing the last episode. :)

• Like 2

@Leila Pan hallo Ivy or Leila... welcome here. We love to discuss Kang Ji Hwan... so do come here often hahaha... Same with you, i also become fans after watch Feel Good to Die, i like his character progress and he was very funny & talented. Also like the sweet romance there.

other work i have watch: coffee house, monster, big man, incarnation money, lie to me, children of a lesser god, capital scandal. 

in blue i like it a LOT...

i dont watch variety show, but @phoenix24 did, so you can discuss with her

i will tagged you to Joseon survival thread too..

have a good time here!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Shared from main thread. I think he looks good in his modern term! :heart:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Leila Pan said:

Hi everyone.  My name is Ivy. 

@Leila Pan Hello Ivy...welcome to Ji Hwan thread

Hi @phoenix24

@nohamahamoud2002 thanks for posting the drama poster, it looks good

@Lawyerh thanks for posting the new trailer and stills ...cannot wait for the drama to start airing... 10 days to go...

eWpiZkm.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Shared from main thread. I think he looks good in his modern term! :heart:

lol, I like him more with the long hair in the historical period :mrgreen:

@jinkzzmec we can always post here more, because the other thread will be for the drama itself :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hello lovelies, wave to @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & @jinkzzmec friends!

Just dropping by to check on Ji Hwab oppa & OMO his new drama is so closed to air! :o 

I think he looks so happy, healthy & most importantly young here... I love his modern positive vibe so much! :heart: So handsome & confident! Is his hair shorter than before..???! He looks cute in this hair cut! :)

And I wish theis drama would be another recognition for his career & he gains more love from fans! :love: I'll drop by on the drama thread later to join with you guys!!! :) Have fun!!!

optimize 

See you later.... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Thanks for dropping by @gm4queen.  I was telling @Lawyerh that I couldn't wait for it to air so the gang will be back and discuss his new drama.  I don't know about shorter, maybe more layer.

60217545_438555176693883_506735973365151

hm..oppa always cute hihi.  I miss seeing him on screen can't wait.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

New Trailer :

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh I like Ji Hwan's sister in the drama very much. She is very talented. I am looking forward to her scenes with Ji-Hwan. she is in her twenties :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks @Lawyerh  In the video with him and the cap kind of give me monster feel.  Nice to see him back in his manly fighting spirit vs his previous role in coalg and fgtd.  Always like variety.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Three’s a crowd in time-traveling sageuk comedy Joseon Survival Guide

by tipsymocha

joseonsurvivalguide-teaser6104.jpg

Oh, so it’s not just one time-traveler but three? Interesting, since I feel like time travelers tend to go solo in dramaland. TV Chosun is churning out the promos for their upcoming fantasy-comedy-sageuk Joseon Survival Guide, and has released a new teaser featuring leads Kang Ji-hwan (Happy to Die), Song Won-seok (Switch), Kyung Su-jin (Meloholic), Park Se-wan (Dance Sports Girls), and Lee Jae-yoon (Mother).

This latest teaser starts with Kang Ji-hwan and Song Won-seok’s characters hiding among the trees as they’re chased by masked men on horses. The teaser caption reads, “A cold reality you cannot escape from,” and then we see shots of Kang Ji-hwan in his prime as a professional archer, and then as a deliveryman. Offscreen, his sister says that no matter how hard they try to rise even one step above, they will never be able to.

Lee Jae-yoon, who sounds like a pretty cookie-cutter villain, menacingly says that Kang Ji-hwan only needs to do “what is given to him,” or basically take orders from above like a good little underling. Lee Jae-yoon is engaged to marry Kyung Su-jin, who has a history with Kang Ji-hwan’s character. She stops Kang Ji-hwan as he dejectedly walks away from her, dressed in a fancy gown, and asks whether he has nothing to say to her. 

So, it looks like Kang Ji-hwan will be joined in his Joseon exploits by Park Se-wan and Kyung Su-jin, and I’ll be interested to see exactly how and why these three are transported back in time (if there even is a reason). A man offscreen notes their odd clothing and behavior, as Park Se-wan wonders if they’ve really been dropped into a different world. I’m looking forward to Park Se-wan and Song Won-seok’s potential loveline, since they look really cute in the two seconds of them we see in this teaser. The teaser ends with Kang Ji-hwan using his archery skills and saying that they’ll have to “face it,” presumably referring to their survival and efforts to return to their own time. 

Joseon Survival Guide will premiere next Saturday, June 8.

source: dramabeans

poster:

16dsRqt.png

• Like 2

Love his last photo on page 6... scroll to right. He's so tall, so got to bend over to match the girl :)

@jinkzzmec wave to you! Hehe... enjoy

• Like 1