Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Hello everyone... hope everybody's doing good...16 days until Joseon Survival premieres and I can't wait....so excited to see Ji Hwan in another drama. 

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 thank you for posting the drama trailer and photos...he looks really good in those photos BTW

aIdrwMB.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He mentioned that he made a diet for the role, that is why he lost weight @jinkzzmec

@nohamahamoud2002 that explains the weight loss...anyhow, he looks good in the current photos; his face looks younger albeit a little skinny than usual

Stumbled upon this Great Doctor trailer (I have almost forgotten that Ji Hwan was once up for the lead role in this drama) which, unfortunately, Ji Hwan had to drop out of due to management agency dispute. It makes me wonder though how good it would have been if he played the lead role in it... I guess we will never know.... I think the overall tone of the trailer was a lot darker and grander in scale compared to how the drama turned out... I think part of that was due to budget constraint that the drama suffered during its production. and persisted months after its completion...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes I saw it before :D I guess I posted it here p 963

@nohamahamoud2002  my apologies... forgot that it was posted fairly recently...:D:D:D... sometimes my brain is  like that of a goldfish's because I tend to forget a lot of stuff quite often... hehehe

I think the video above is part of a Japanese video travel guide  dvd that Ji Hwan filmed a few years ago and was released for sale for the Japanese fanbase...unfortunately, no English subtitle... this reminds me that in all of my travels to Korea, I have never set foot in Jeju-do...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, jinkzzmec said:

@nohamahamoud2002  my apologies... forgot that it was posted fairly recently...:D:D:D... sometimes my brain is  like that of a goldfish's because I tend to forget a lot of stuff quite often...

I am sorry :D I should not have mentioned it.  I am blunt and tactless  :rolleyes:

• Love 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am sorry :D I should not have mentioned it.  I am blunt and tactless  :rolleyes:

Oh, no... I did not take any offense :D it’s really true that I tend to forget very easily  since I was little... hehehe

anyways, posting another fanart:

0dF0o8X.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@jinkzzmec haha i also goldfish club member... my memory also failed me these days :joy:

The drama Faith, played by Lee Min Ho is the one right? I watched it half way, dont feel its interesting. Not sure if played by Kang Ji Hwan it would be better or not. 

I actually prefer modern drama more than Joseon era. But since KJH will be on it, will give him support. Hehe.... 

Hello @wintertimes long time not see you... glad youre excited for KJH new drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello @Lawyerh yes... I am excited for his new drama.

I really prefer to watch modern drama than historical. Lets hope this new one will be a good one

with more Romance in it.. 

:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The drama Faith, played by Lee Min Ho is the one right? I watched it half way, dont feel its interesting. Not sure if played by Kang Ji Hwan it would be better or not. 

I actually prefer modern drama more than Joseon era. But since KJH will be on it, will give him support. Hehe...

@Lawyerh  Yes, that's the one...I didn't watch Faith so I am not really sure how that drama went....just saw some snippets here and there while it was airing...  like you, I am not sure how it would have turned out either if Kang Ji Hwan played the lead... I am not a fan of sageuk also but don.t mind fusion sageuk especially if it is infused with comedy and romance like Hong Gil Dong … Faith (aka The Great Doctor) was more like a fusion sageuk and fantasy/medical genre

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone.  My name is Ivy. I became a fan of KJH when I first saw him in Feel Good to Die.  His acting was great and then I was immersed in all his movies over the years.  I was surprised when he looked like he was only 30 years old sao but okay ... To understand him better, I watched the shows with him like Real Men 300 and Island trio.  I am even more attracted to his personality and cuteness.  I am very happy that the community is interested in sharing KJH's interests.  It's hard to see him often in newspapers and facebook because most websites have stopped updating since 2016. On June 8 we will be able to watch his new movie again.  Really happy looking forward, right?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:17 PM, Leila Pan said:

Hi everyone.  My name is Ivy. I became a fan of KJH when I first saw him in Feel Good to Die.  His acting was great and then I was immersed in all his movies over the years.  I was surprised when he looked like he was only 30 years old sao but okay ... To understand him better, I watched the shows with him like Real Men 300 and Island trio.  I am even more attracted to his personality and cuteness.  I am very happy that the community is interested in sharing KJH's interests.  It's hard to see him often in newspapers and facebook because most websites have stopped updating since 2016. On June 8 we will be able to watch his new movie again.  Really happy looking forward, right?

Welcome Leila

I knew him from Feel Good to die for the first time. I am new to kdrama :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 23/5/2019 at 23:41, jinkzzmec said:

@ nohamahamoud2002 giải thích về việc giảm cân ... dù sao đi nữa, anh ấy trông vẫn ổn trong những bức ảnh hiện tại; Khuôn mặt anh trông trẻ hơn một chút so với bình thường

Tình cờ gặp phải trailer Great Doctor này (tôi gần như đã quên rằng Ji Hwan đã từng đảm nhận vai chính trong bộ phim này), thật không may, Ji Hwan đã phải bỏ học vì tranh chấp của cơ quan quản lý. Nó làm cho tôi tự hỏi mặc dù nó sẽ tốt như thế nào nếu anh ấy đóng vai chính trong đó ... Tôi đoán chúng ta sẽ không bao giờ biết .... Tôi nghĩ rằng giai điệu tổng thể của trailer là tối hơn và quy mô lớn hơn so với Làm thế nào bộ phim bật ra ... Tôi nghĩ một phần của điều đó là do hạn chế về ngân sách mà bộ phim phải chịu trong quá trình sản xuất. và tồn tại nhiều tháng sau khi hoàn thành ...

yes i think like you.  Unfortunately.  I expected him to have so many great works.

• Like 1
  • Love 1