Haha @gm4queen :D I hope you don't forget Daniel :D:mrgreen:

Haha dear.... Then I will reduce editing KJH pics :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Haha dear.... Then I will reduce editing KJH pics :sweat_smile:

don't take it seriously chingu :D they are all wonderful actors :D:D:D:D

although Daniel is evil at Big Man but I felt so sorry for him because Mira stopped loving him. Also his dying scene was so so sad (I skipped parts but I plan to watch the rest later :))

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hello everyone and happy spring...hope everybody's doing good... Spring is in full swing in my neck of the woods which inspired me to create  fanarts with spring quotes :D 

@gm4queen I do agree with you... he is a beautiful man :D

@nohamahamoud2002 I like that term "oppa collection" … I think it is unavoidable because there is a huge number of excellent actors, especially in Korean entertainment, out there … hehehe...While I  have been a fan of Ji Hwan for 11 (going on 12) years now, I can't help but fall for other actors all the time … hahaha

0H8LnJV.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@jinkzzmec while watching Big Man, I noticed some similarity with Hong Gil-Dong. KJH is also poor and standing up for the weak :) I really like that very much :)

what is the secret behind KJH that convinces me to continue watching, even if the work is difficult to understand? Really he makes excellent choices of works. He exerts much effort. Although some of the works don't have high ratings in Korea, but definitely they are very appreciated among his dedicated fans. And he really gained a huge base of overseas fans. I hope he knows how many of us are following him :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious today let's also check Kang Ji Hwan dog lol. Dont ask me his dog name. I have no idea :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what is the secret behind KJH that convinces me to continue watching, even if the work is difficult to understand? Really he makes excellent choices of works. He exerts much effort. Although some of the works don't have high ratings in Korea, but definitely they are very appreciated among his dedicated fans. And he really gained a huge base of overseas fans. I hope he knows how many of us are following him :)

@nohamahamoud2002  I think it may have something to do with Ji Hwan's charisma and acting skills... I can only speak for myself but every time I watch him, I just get mesmerized... it's like I am being sucked into the screen. He really does have a solid following both in and out of Korea... My wish is for him to achieve that 20% rating that has eluded him all these years... he once said in an interview that this is one of his wishes

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali @sushilicious today let's also check Kang Ji Hwan dog lol. Dont ask me his dog name. I have no idea :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh that is a cute video/photoshoot with his doggies...  like you, I have no idea what their names are :D

Here are some more photos of one of Ji Hwan's doggie:

k4Udt3b.jpg

2FxIGJe.jpg

Expand to see more pictures:

YuKNSIH.jpg

87p90RB.jpg

jVBjygE.jpg

I wonder though what happened to Yi Nok, Sung Yuri's birthday gift to Ji Hwan back in 2008. This is Yi Nok's 2008 picture:

biybWGS.jpg

Lastly, a fanart :D

WNQBQeO.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@jinkzzmec hahaha thankss all so cute. He seems love his dog so much. I think one of them named Luxury. 

I think he like mini dog type.. haha dog fur hat here :joy:

Yeah read before Yuri gave him a dog. What a sweet friendship between them. Oh the dog gift, it was after HGD, then they played together again 2x. It's so seldom in korea to have that many collaboration together. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@jinkzzmec\ hahaha thankss all so cute. He seems love his dog so much. I think one of them named Luxury. 

I think he like mini dog type.. haha dog fur hat here :joy:

Yeah read before Yuri gave him a dog. What a sweet friendship between them. Oh the dog gift, it was after HGD, then they played together again 2x. It's so seldom in korea to have that many collaboration together. 

@Lawyerh Ahhh...yes, I remember now... the one in the picture that you posted is Luxury... and yes, Yi Nok was Yuri's gift to Ji Hwan when he celebrated his birthday after HGD finished airing... Yes, it is not often that we see actors work together in more than one project.  Ji Hwan and Yuri has a good chemistry and rapport.  Ji hwan also worked with Kim Ha Neul (My GF is an Agent and 90 Days, Time for Love) and Oh Yoon Ah ( Incarnation of Money and Real Men 300) on 2 projects each. I am waiting for a Kang Ji Hwan - Yoon Eun Hye reunion but that may just be wishful thinking on my part :D

7HfIyOW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

FGTD running in Japan. I hope Japanese audience love them

Spoiler

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

FGTD running in Japan. I hope Japanese audience love them

if they have a good sense of humour, they will just fall head over heels in love with the drama. It is just super. I adooooooooooooooore it

• Like 3

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

if they have a good sense of humour, they will just fall head over heels in love with the drama. It is just super. I adooooooooooooooore it

Ya probably it can even do better in Japan compare than Korea. Japanese people love comical anime, and i think this would suit them well. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Looks like I am so late for the party.... I haven't had a speedy wifi connection to get it over with Runway Cop & I am finally finished watching it!

And what an actor KJH is... He is really funny & I was laughing so hard in many scenes of the movie repeating over & over again! :D He is totally fit for comic roles in my opinion!!! He doesn't have to work so hard to get fans for him! It's his natural talent that he can do any genre to the extend & effortlessly gains more fans! :wub:

And OMO!!! I never knew that KJH can be this hot.... :o What a masterpiece frame!!! He is like a walking dream here! So perfect with his tall height & 6 pack abs :D :D :D :D :wub: 

jwanb.jpg

And special thanks to dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @jinkzzmec & other chingus here for convincing me to watch this movie!!! :) I totally enjoyed the ride of Runway Cop!!! :wub: Hope more fans would watch it & enjoy his charms!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 7

47 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He is totally fit for comic roles in my opinion

Try Hong Gil Dong :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/7/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lawyerh said:

Hihi I think one of his dog's name Luxury.  Before he had Yi Nok  a shitzu that he gave to his parents.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hello everyone!

@Lawyerh  I hope it does...he has a solid fanbase in Japan :D

uYxKrFG.jpg

• Love 1

Kang Ji-hwan creates a Joseon Survival Guide in TV Chosun’s action comedy

by Tipsymocha

joseonsurvival-teaser51903.jpg

This looks super wacky, which I’m hoping is a good thing at the end of the day. TV Chosun has a new drama on the way called Joseon Survival Guide, which has released a teaser featuring Kang Ji-hwan (Happy to Die), Song Won-seok (Switch), Kyung Su-jin (Meloholic), Park Se-wan (Dance Sports Girls), and Lee Jae-yoon (Mother). I love Kang Ji-hwan in comedy, and I hope this show gives him some good material to work with.

In Joseon Survival Guide, Kang Ji-hwan plays a former archer who used to be a member of the national team, but for some reason is now working as a delivery man. His character finds himself flown into the Joseon period, where he encounters Song Won-seok’s character, who is treated like he’s less than human in his era. Together, they will achieve “miracles” in the action comedy, though it’s not clear what that means precisely.

While Kang Ji-hwan is the one to time-travel into the past in the show, in the teaser, he’s the one dressed in Joseon garb while Song Won-seok looks sleek in a suit and sunglasses. Their posse confronts a group of armed soldiers in the lobby of a modern office building and start fighting, not knowing that they’re being watched by Lee Jae-yoon through multiple cameras. He strikes a menacing pose, though it would be more intimidating if he weren’t sipping what looks like a glass of orange juice.

Kyung Su-jin and Park Se-wan, both sporting hanbok, sit behind him. From her outfit, it looks like Kyung Su-jin will be playing a nurse in Joseon, and she asks Lee Jae-yoon in exasperation how long they have to keep watching “this show.” Lee Jae-yoon responds that it’ll be over soon, though it might not be in his favor, seeing as how Kang Ji-hwan’s made it all the way up the elevator.

Joseon Survival Guide is directed by PD Jang Yong-woo, whose credits include JTBC’s D-Day. Writing is Kim Sol-ji, who also wrote JTBC’s Syndrome and MBC’s Heading to the Ground. These credits don’t exactly inspire a whole lot of confidence, but maybe they’ll surprise us here. I sincerely hope so, because time-travel lends itself so well to comedy.

TV Chosun’s Joseon Survival Guide will premiere on June 8.

source : dramabeans

click on this link  dramabeans  for more pictures and drama trailer

fanart

YVUAu5k.jpg

• Thanks 1