Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

@nohamahamoud2002 its reminded me of him singing ice cream on Lie to Me. Quite memorable scene, and other fav is them sitting under the bench with sakura petals dropped. 

• Like 4

Good Morning!!

Coffee lover & Kang Ji Hwan lover :heart:

2y4yk2.gif

2y4ywy.gif

• Like 4

6 Underrated K-Dramas That Deserve More Love

Apr 11, 2019         by Raine0211

Spring is here, and Dramaland is busier than ever as it adds dramas to keep us addicts satisfied over the course of 2019. Networks have expanded coverage, and Hallyu is full to the brim with talent. But what about those dramas that didn’t quite shine as they might have? These are dramas that have had high production costs, amazing performances by actors, or stellar scripting that fell under the radar for one reason or another. Fear no more, because I’m here to guide you through.

Feel Good to Die

5-540x808.jpg

Quirky. That is my one word to describe this drama. It takes “Groundhog Day” to the next level and makes the transformation of Kang Ji Hwan’s absolutely awful boss character into a decent human being actually believable. It is the mystical element of Baek Jin Hee’s strange time travel (she lives the same day over and over again until she can figure out how to break the cycle) that allows for her to heal Kang Ji Hwan and him, in turn, to heal her and eradicate the scourges of their company.

source: soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@jinkzzmec thanks so much for the article. Its indeed deserved more love from fans for FGTD :heart:. Btw do you also like FGTD and Baek Jin Sang ? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

On 4/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, phoenix24 said:

https://www.kcrush.com/keeping-up-with-kang-ji-hwan-in-2019/

Nice to know he's getting recognize among Korean actors.  Although, still a little behind on news.

The article is so beautiful dear!! :wub: I've read it all!! And his all works are beautifully aligned there! I really hope his new drama receives more love & recognition from his fans all around the world! :love: I think we have less popular K-actors in his age line except So Ji Sub & Jang Hyuk! And Kang Ji Hwan is the next one!! :) So no worries, @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002  @phoenix24 & @jinkzzmec lovelies!!!! His new drama will bring him good luck!! Fingers crossed!! :)

Love you big oppa, Kang Ji Hwan..  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just finished his old drama - be Strong Geum Soon - see the younger and Cuter side 

of KJH ... 

i m now watching Capital scandal n 

children of God - 

well as I discovered him only recently, 

i have lots to catch up on this vesaltile 

guy... 

must say he has really improved n matured 

thru the years ... 

the younger days was funny n yet charming .. 

the recent years acting showed his wanting to 

do more challenging roles ... 

i am am still enjoying the mischievous and funny side of him .. 

looking forward to his new drama 

but I hope the new role - please do not have too many suffering scene - at least shows us more of his Romantic side ... as we all know age is catching up for him - there’s less chance for him to do the young n energetic- dying for Love type of role - 

Just hope this new drama he will have good 

ending n not the usual open ended ending ...

abit depressing!!

good Luck 

• Like 4

@wintertimes hello long time not see you here. So hows your FGTD watching journey? Do you love it? 

We have thread for children of lesser god. I will call you to there to join us haha..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh hi - 

FGTD was funny - he was really good for that 

role - I like that actress - she’s good and they have chemistry too - but abit disappointed that 

there wasn’t much romance in the story .

tink he felt abit old too acting with the younger 

actors n actress... 

Children of Lesser God - still in the midst 

I don’t expect romance here too - but well 

happy to see him !! 

I m giving Capital Scandal a try - tink he had great chemistry wf Han Ji Min ( a little short for him) . 

I m enjoying it so far -

• Like 3

@wintertimes

Haha yeah FGTD is not with full blown romance affair type. But somehow it make me swooned a lot. :heart:

COALG is a great drama. I think you will like it for sure. 

As of Capital Scandal i laughed on your comment. Han Ji Min indeed look so small for him. But yeah they have good chemistry i agree... :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, wintertimes said:

@Lawyerh hi - 

FGTD was funny - he was really good for that 

role - I like that actress - she’s good and they have chemistry too - but abit disappointed that 

there wasn’t much romance in the story .

tink he felt abit old too acting with the younger 

actors n actress... 

Children of Lesser God - still in the midst 

I don’t expect romance here too - but well 

happy to see him !! 

I m giving Capital Scandal a try - tink he had great chemistry wf Han Ji Min ( a little short for him) . 

I m enjoying it so far -

Try fireworks and Hong Gil-dong. He was young and charming 

I don't care for romance but I feel in pain when there are crying scenes, I prefer comedy, in most of his works there is good comedy, KJH'S sense of humour is so good 

@Lawyerh btw I finally gave up coffee, I stopped since last October (I used to drink two cups daily for 18 years for low blood pressure, but unlike you, I don't like coffee at all)

However I can't stop following KJH. So I guess his effect is stronger than coffee. :D:D

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@jinkzzmec thanks so much for the article. Its indeed deserved more love from fans for FGTD :heart:. Btw do you also like FGTD and Baek Jin Sang ? :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh FGTD is fun to watch and KJH is perfect for the role because he is able to showcase his comedic sense... it was quite enjoyable.

@phoenix24 Thank u for sharing the article regarding Ji Hwan in your previous post. I enjoyed reading it. The article highlights KJH’s journey from a newbie actor to the present... hoping that more people will recognize his talent and more success for him in the future

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, jinkzzmec said:

FGTD is LOL funny and KJH is perfect for the role because he is able to showcase his comedic sense... it was quite enjoyable to watch

yes I enjoyed it so much, that I used to watch the same episode more than three times when it was on KBS world

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jinkzzmec said:

Thank u for sharing the article regarding Ji Hwan in your previous post. I enjoyed reading it. 

Oh hahaha its not me shared.. but other chingu @phoenix24. I also like the articles. We all hope he will even be more succesfull & more recognizeable in future :wub:

@nohamahamoud2002 ya i cant do a day without coffee. Haha. I tried to go cold turkey before and didnt worked. 

• Like 4

fireworks

Nara is dumped by her 7-year fiance, she meets In Jae (Ji Hwan) and they have a very good love story. I like it because Ji Hwan here is a very innocent man, with no experience at all in romance. You will really love him here and cry for him too. The lead actress is one of my favourite couples with Ji Hwan (I would say in bollywood terms best Jodi :)@gm4queen )

I like the actress, she is not throwing herself at Ji Hwan, and she tries to be successful in her career. I recommend this drama for you if you want to enjoy watching the young Ji Hwan. He is really so innocent here (which is my favourite side of Ji Hwan, I really find myself blushing when he is the bad boy like in Coffee House and Capital Scandal, which is not really fitting to him) because I am 100 % sure he is not a cruel person, on the contrary, I strongly believe he is very considerate to other people's feelings. I really think he is more like feel good to die's Baek Jin Sang in real life :D a man hard to please, who wants every thing to be perfect.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello lovelies..... Just drooping by to give some love for our Ji Hwan oppa!!! panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511panda-emoticon-31.gif?1292863511

YES! I've never watched this series but I love these photos!! He is looking so gorgeous in red, isn't he??!! :wub: I think this is from his Lie To Me series!!!! Tagging my lovelies, dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & @jinkzzmec friends!!!!

m29.jpg

5844475492_0b98798ae0.jpg

photo271971.jpg

Spoiler

lie-to-me-1.jpg?w=720

lie-to-me-korean-dramas-24231133-500-383

20110528_eunhye_jihwan_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1