Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

@Heidi Seow Im watching Monster now dear. Yes. That 50 long episodes makjang-revenge drama. And im hooked up on this surprisingly. I think i became fans of complicated drama because of Kang Ji hwan :joy: The rest of the cast also have solid performance. So this drama is really interesting. Its also still have a lot of funny moments in between.  And his character is so smart & talented. Its different with Big Man. Hes not that easy to be bullied here. You should try watch this friend...

nR4ldk7.jpg

zh0toI7.jpg

pGOjGCM.jpg

Spoiler

oZOk2fY.jpg

4SMyjAp.jpg

bbL18BE.jpg

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

WOW~~~~ Dear @Lawyerh :w00t: I am in love with the second pic..... He looks ultra handsome in it!! :love: The short hair is perfect for him! It's no surprise that you are so addicted to this gorgeous guy!!! :wub: 

And I am still watching COALG & he is so smart & hot at the same time.... :)

zh0toI7.jpg&key=87d1e4f59f0a561c2e219d6b

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, phoenix24 said:

hihi next time I try to persuade you guys to watch something I need to keep in mind to throw a pic up.  It'll be faster @Lawyerh and @gm4queen.  

Yes we're visual person dear muahahaha....Faster that way. Btw i really like this Monster, thank so much dear @phoenix24

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/2/2019 at 11:15, nohamahamoud2002 said:

bienvenido chingu. Siempre es bueno ver que la gente se une aquí :), queremos más fanáticos.

Jhahahahahah really really I'm not new here... Actually I have Be here Many years... is just because I'm not here often but of course! I follow him here un this soompi page of course... After in this Pages hehehehehehehehe.... But of course I love him so much!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

come share your love for kang ji hwan and all things soompi!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

Jhahahahahah really really I'm not new here... Actually I have Be here Many years... is just because I'm not here often but of course! I follow him here un this soompi page of course... After in this Pages hehehehehehehehe.... But of course I love him so much!

Welcome back then :D

• Like 1

@gm4queen this is what i mentioned. Finally i got some nice picture of his hands. Some fans in cafe also like his long & slender hands. I think youre right tall guy and beautiful hands is a package. 

xBEdycm.jpg

zfNRuYV.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh god dear @Lawyerh - See what I meant..??!! :wub: KJH's fingers are also long & beautiful!! I mean, how to refrain from drooling over our 2 hot guys..??!! :D They both are equally beautiful!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@gm4queen i never reject any challenge hahaha.... here you go friends... KJH smile

qJjHW4N.jpg

LWuS8Mr.jpg

WHhAEdQ.jpg

Spoiler

TE9f4WG.jpg

Fkt3vml.jpg

The last one must be your favourite hahaha...

• Love 2

OMG.... You are so right, dear @Lawyerh - The last one is perfect!!! Who is that hot guy in beard...??!! :D With or without glasses, he is so hot!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

hey chingus. I miss you all. I am sooooooo busy in daum cafe. @Lawyerh unlike you, I like Ji-Hwan very much in the old days too :D 

Florentina is the name of the instagram user. She is mad about Ji-hwan for 5 years now. She is from Romania

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/6/2019 at 10:25 AM, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow Im watching Monster now dear. Yes. That 50 long episodes makjang-revenge drama. And im hooked up on this surprisingly. I think i became fans of complicated drama because of Kang Ji hwan :joy: The rest of the cast also have solid performance. So this drama is really interesting. Its also still have a lot of funny moments in between.  And his character is so smart & talented. Its different with Big Man. Hes not that easy to be bullied here. You should try watch this friend...

Wow!  @Lawyerh All photos you shared out look so cool..:wub: I had watched Monster short clips from YT and looks interested. Think Im gonna follow this drama.. In Big Man, His character is kinda easy to be bullied. Since after watched FGTD and COALG, he really good in smart, polish and talented characters. :joy: and I like hooked on this 2 dramas now. haha! Im definitely will follow Monster. 

@gm4queen @Lawyerh Yes his hands looks beautiful too, not to mention his legs. His legs looks so slim and long. Look at the way he wear black jeans in Real Man 300, gorgeous! :love:  (sorry Im kinda obsessed hands, fingers and legs person.) :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Heidi Seow Yeah i thought Monster is too makjang, but actually the story is smart and interesting.

The writer of the Monster is same with Incarnation Money & Empress Ki, the writer have talent for long, complicated & twisted story.

I agree hes better as intelligent & talented character more.

I think visually he looks the best in Monster, then Incarnation Money, then Big Man --> among this 3 makjang drama haha. ( I less like his bang in incarnation money / his bleached hair in Big Man).

Sorry not sorry, but yes im that superficial & vain person... look is important to me muahahaha :lol:

You were right he got long & slender legs as well lol. I laughed at your hand/leg/finger person comment :D

@gm4queen thanks for the pic. Gorgeous dear, no 4&5 is just wow... But no 1 he looks like wearing eyeliner :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Lawyerh Lols!! "Look is important to me" I like it!!! High five chingu! :joy:

Now I understand why you said he got a best look in Monster, I agree. :wub: My favourite will be COALG, Casual look from FGTD, Monster. Agree on you "less like". The bang at Incarnation of Money look bit weird for me..:sweatingbullets:  I prefer short messy hair with bang and glasses. :wub: (oh, I forgot to mention that I also obsessed with glasses too :D) But honesty not everyone suitable with glasses and so far my top 3 fav actors is damn hot with glasses. :wub::lol: 

I think he did put some eyeliner on No1 pic @Lawyerh check out his movie "runway cop" might no get use to it but end part when he was on stage, woohoo~~~~ :love: 

Nice pict @gm4queen ;) I guess beard look is your fav? :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

@Lawyerh Lols!! "Look is important to me" I like it!!! High five chingu! :joy:

Now I understand why you said he got a best look in Monster, I agree. :wub: 

Oh i mean best among 3 that makjang drama, if my fav still will be fgtd, coalg, monster. Wait till you watch him play mahjong in monster dear. I shared in Daum http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/301Q/169534?svc=cafeapp

So lovely :wub:. Eh i think i also shared before on soompi hahahaha.. forgot my memory is blur, old already now. 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh i mean best among 3 that makjang drama, if my fav still will be fgtd, coalg, monster. Wait till you watch him play mahjong in monster dear. I shared in Daum http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/301Q/169534?svc=cafeapp

So lovely :wub:. Eh i think i also shared before on soompi hahahaha.. forgot my memory is blur, old already now. 

Lols.. you running side chingu.. I dont think I can do it. hahahaha!! ok will check it soon. Thanks chingu! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@angiedramadive angie chingu im hooked up with coffee house. Its a strange and confusing drama but im still attracted to it. I watched up to ep.8 and i think he really looked like younger version of BJS.

y6hWCow.jpg

YGeI19f.jpg

aHJcIYs.jpg

@nohamahamoud2002 im continouing this. Quite confusing but seems im on the way changing my ship lol. @phoenix24 is the best, she just steadily make me watch all KJH drama. @Heidi Seow you should watch this. Tagged @gm4queen too just in case youre interested, younger KJH haha...

The OST is gorgeous as well. 

Spoiler

• LOL 2
  • Love 2