grez7.jpg

kang-ji-hwan-geek-jun-2014-02.jpg

5495c6dfb768fe9d780c8e14e18ff74f.jpg

324a8e22580c03a81e8318dadec5ac66--korean

ae706a536c9fd291a6c97197d709d99e.jpg

hihi  didn't recognize him at first glance

9b12a9697c47162be37f37fc7fe806b4.jpg

e44376c4dd8a7dd2c0603a5ccd42be50.jpg

Beard not meant for everyone, but light one or not too much can be nice on him @gm4queen

• LOL 2

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 - Honestly I am not interested in older K-actors. But my feelings are so different for Kang Ji Hwan... :wub: He is the only older K-actor I like.....!!

And I want him to work together with Choi Daniel again..... Then I can have both of my fav namjas in single frame... I am so in love with their brotherhood in Big Man...!!! So I really want them to work together again...... :)

And how about your Mr. Handsome now...??! Isn't he gonna do a drama soon..??! :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Beard not meant for everyone, but light one or not too much can be nice on him 

Wow well done chingu haha... im short of breath.... lol. Suddenly you have tons of beard pictures of him muahaha...

@gm4queen glad you like him.. nowadays i prefer mature actor, as im also getting older haha.. the youngster looks immature to me now. Thats why in feel good to die, i got no interest in Gong Myung at all. 

Btw i finished Big Man dear.. KJH looks so handsome when hes back on Hyunsung chairman position. I think 2 eye candies on the same drama not a good idea. I cannot focus dear which one to see muahahahaha.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow well done chingu haha... im short of breath.... lol. Suddenly you have tons of beard pictures of him muahaha...

@gm4queen glad you like him.. nowadays i prefer mature actor, as im also getting older haha.. the youngster looks immature to me now. Thats why in feel good to die, i got no interest in Gong Myung at all. 

Btw i finished Big Man dear.. KJH looks so handsome when hes back on Hyunsung chairman position. I think 2 eye candies on the same drama not a good idea. I cannot focus dear which one to see muahahahaha.... 

I am laughing so hard dear.... :D 

Seriously, we all like idols in our respective ages.... :wub: And there;s nothing wrong with that!! And I think that Gong Myung guy is younger than even me.... I also had no interest!! He is so babyfaced.... 

And I am happy to hear that you are done with Big Man, dear..... But I still have COALG to watch!!! :wub: Love your Kang Ji Hwan in it so much!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I am different than you. I like KJH in his late 20s and I like young actors esp. Sungjae, and I am already 40 :D

young actors remind me of my youth. They are carefree and innocent. I find their innocence endearing. Btw KJH never ages. He looks young always. And his face expressions are gentle. I liked him in FGTD the most because he was so inexperienced in love.

Gong Myung is not bad either (but not in FGTD, when he really got on my nerves). He is cheerful and always smiling in real life.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

hihi @gm4queen I wouldn't mind seeing Choi Daniel and Kang Ji Hwan together this time in bromance because they're both really nice guys.  Have Daniel be good guy too.  Although, I do not want to see a love triangle between them.  Can't wait til you finish watching COALG.  What is Heidi watching now I forgot?

Lol  @Lawyerh actually now that I think about it there's  always a  moment in drama when he have slight beard or in a promo so it's actually not that hard to find pictures.  I think even in real life when he's on vacation and stuff he have light beard too.

@nohamahamoud2002 I can do with young or old as long as they act good and have nice personality.  Speaking of which did you enjoy Kikwang's acting in beginning of Monster @Lawyerh?  He's  the younger KJH character.  I've seen him before but didn't pay attention to him in kpop scene, but I did notice him in this drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

50 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I can do with young or old as long as they act good and have nice personality.  Speaking of which did you enjoy Kikwang's acting in beginning of Monster

I know he was in Monster, but didn't watch yet it, but I watched him in Lovely Horribly and Dancing High. He is very nice. He is a kpop idol.

I feel KJH needs his fans so much. He was more popular in the past, most kpop idols have many fans already so they don't need promotion.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I feel KJH needs his fans so much. He was more popular in the past, most kpop idols have many fans already so they don't need promotion.

I feel he still have a lot of fans, but they're disperse.  I mean even til this day there are still new mv of lie to me.  But acting always up and down that is why we are here for him.  I'm sure if he do another two dramas and pick good ones it'll help refresh him in people's mind.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I feel he still have a lot of fans, but they're disperse.  I mean even til this day there are still new mv of lie to me.  But acting always up and down that is why we are here for him.  I'm sure if he do another two dramas and pick good ones it'll help refresh him in people's mind.  

Unfortunately the ratings are judged by Korean viewership  only. Overseas viewers don't count. :(

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Unfortunately the ratings are judged by Korean viewership  only. Overseas viewers don't count. :(

Yea, he'll be killing it if you count overseas.  Although, many dramas I like don't always do well in Korean rating or at least at the time it was release.  It always make me wonder.

• Like 3

@phoenix24 oh i didnt know the younger KJH in Monster is idol group member. His acting is ok, but im so eager to see KJH asap so i didnt really focus on it :lol: sorry Kikwang. 

I agree with @nohamahamoud2002 idol group really have a lot of fans, their cafe member can reach to 1M already. So we really need to support dear KJH. But his cafe fan also not too bad still on around 80th rank. 

Spoiler

Ps you not joining BTOB cafe dear? Haha off topic a bit. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Baek Jin Sang played mahjong... :wub:

iAZJCXt.jpg

Sg5gGbQ.jpg

T0InR9x.jpg

Spoiler

qIfqhMS.jpg

mFEofT8.jpg

Haha ok kidding its Kang Gi Tan from Monster :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 31/1/2019 at 3:12, Lawyerh said:

Gracias por unirse a nosotros aquí ... no se conoce ningún proyecto nuevo hasta ahora. Yo también lo extraño mucho. Es por eso que acabamos de volver a ver o empezar a ver su viejo drama. ¿Has visto todos sus proyectos antes? 

Of course!  He is one of my favorites!..... Ahhhhh he is amazing in everything!

• Like 1

Part 3 

Part 4 Last ones (phew, I left @mworca part for edit)

Via Weibo

Ha Han

Spoiler

至奂你好,喜欢你已经6年了,因而学习了4年多的韩语,虽然韩语才3级的我,还是得努力学会,但我不怕苦,因为是你激励了我,让我懂了一点韩语,因为我相信我肯定能学会韩语的,学会之后再你的某次生日会,或者你的某次粉丝会上见到你,因为感觉学会了韩语再见到你是不一样的感觉,这样能更加真实的去了解你并去鼓励你,还有默默支持你,不管你发生了什么,我都会默默支持你,你高兴我也高兴,你难过时我也难过,希望你能够看到这段话~最后希望你的2019年每天都会很开心,还有就是一定照顾好自己,不要感冒,不要生病,不要因为小事而难过,因为还有我们可以帮你。至奂加油~期待你的每个新作品,我们都会挺你的

Hi Ji  Hwan, I like you for 6 years. Because of it I learn Korean for for years. Although my Korean is only level 3 and hence I have a long way to go (for learning), but I am not afraid of the difficulties. Because its you that inspired me, that let me learn a bit of Korean. That’s why I believe I definitely will master Korean. After I learn I will attend one of your birthday meetings or one of your fan meets. Because I feel that after learning Korean I will feel differently when meeting you. After I master Korean I will be able to really understand you more and to encourage you, and to support you from behind. No matter what happens, I will always support you. If you are happy I will be happy too. If you are sad I will feel sad too. I hope you are able to see this message – Lastly I wish that you will be very happy everyday, and you must take care of yourself. Don’t get flu, don’t fell sick, don’t be sad over small matters, because we can help you. Ji Hwan fighting ~ I eagerly anticipate for each of your new works, we will all support you

Crickets

Hi Kang Actor! I am a fan from China. I become a new fan because of this interesting show, Feel Good to Die

I am embarrassed to say that I have watched your dramas years and years ago, but it does not leave me a lasting impression of until I watched “ Feel Good to Die”,

I was introduced to this drama by chance and was attracted by such a ridiculous title “ My Boss Died Once Every Day”.

To be honest,  I was going to watch it for fun, but after watching the first episode I realised that this drama is much more interesting than I first thought. At the surface its just a relaxing comedy, in reality this is a fantasy realism drama that uses fantasy as a mechanism to reflect realistic workplace life.

More importantly, it creates a charming and charismatic character in Baek Jin Sang which deeply attracts me. From that episode onwards, I started to follow this drama avidly. I search high and low for all reviews around the internet, I participate in drama discussion groups, I can’t even wait for the translation version on the next day hence I watched live broadcast without subtitles and without understanding anything. Because I want to know how the plot to develop badly. Every week I wait for the two days of live broadcast. For that period all my passions has been poured into the drama. This drama has held such magic to me, it sticks to my soul. Because this tv drama, I really like Baek Jin Sang and hence I also likes the actor who portrays him.

This is the Baek Jin Sang, who, at the beginning is hated by every character in the drama. Who has a sharp tongue, is harsh, selfish, extremely narcissistic and entirely self-centered.

Amazingly, because of your performance, beneath all of Baek Jin Sang unlikeable characteristics, his positive characteristics such as his kindness, honesty, professionalism, high competency, and huge sense of responsibilities are able to stand out, thus even his disgusting characteristics becomes adorable to the audience.

Under your performance, I see a  Team Leader Baek who has gone through one and another crazy event and thus constantly reflecting, changing and reshaping his values. He transformed from a self-centered and terrible boss to a charismatic and warm leader who slowly learn how to understand and respect others.

With such a complex character at the beginning whom has experienced a fundamental change in his character, Kang Actor is very detailed in presenting such changes.

Each move,  thought and change made by Baek Team Leader has a firm trajectory, which made the drama even more logical and smoother. Your performance has made a supposedly absurd story feels realistic and made Team Leader comes to live, like someone who exists around us. There is someone who said it before " A good performance is not about performing well in a project, but it's about performing a character well. You are the first person who enables me to deeply understand this concept. You have made Baek Team Leader comes to alive, to see you act and enjoying the process is one of the luckiest event that happened to me in 2018.

Towards the end of the drama, after a narrow escape from death and finally, Baek Leader had a perfect career and love life. I should be happy but I feel lost. This is because although Team Leader finally has a happy and fulfilled life, Team Leader Baek would say goodbye to the audience soon. Because I yearn for more of Baek Team Leader, hence I have become entirely involved in your works. I binge watched all of your past works as I don't want to miss out any scene that you appear.

I used to like young face very much. To be honest, a mature ahjussi is not my type. But you have changed my aesthetic standards, you have also change my fear of becoming old. So I wish to tell Kang Actor that Kang Actor is very charismatic in front of the camera. You become more and more charismatic when you gets older. Maybe your face will gets old with time. But charisma, like wine, will be better as it ages.

While I was anticipating for the drama I am also paying attention to the ratings. I felt down because of the ratings too.

However,  I don't think the inherent value of a show can be measured by ratings alone. Regardless of the ratings, it could not erase the enjoyment, happiness, reflection and growth this drama gave me, and the endless charm and loveliness from Baek Jin Sang (I can’t help it, when one talks about FGTD one has to mention Baek jin Sang Y^_^Y)

From your sorrowful message, I feel down too. But on the other hand, I feel that the distance between you and fans grow closer because of this. Although we are miles apart, our feelings are similar. And hence my heart is filled with energy.

I am not sure if you are still depressed and feeling down or you have come out of it. But your fans are always with you even if they are miles apart. Your works in the past and what you have experienced in life has given us a lot of motivation (ori: energy). So now we wish to give you the support and energy you have given to us. Now, with the little support we could provide with all our hearts, I wish you are always healthy and strong and don't fall sick; I wish your life is fulfilled and able to live per what you wish for; be happy and live meaningfully, I wish you could fulfil your goals, take part in projects that you desired. Please come back with a cool drama next time, I will keep following your works!

Spoiler

Crickets

姜演员你好!我是一名来自中国的粉丝,是因为死也很好这部非常有意思的电视剧入坑的新粉丝。

Hi Kang Actor! I am a fan from China. I become a new fan because of this interesting show, Feel Good to Die

说来惭愧,很多年前就看过你的电视剧,但是看完并没有留下太深的印象以至于这缘分迟到了这么多年。

I am embarrassed to say that I have watched your dramas years and years ago, but it does not leave me a lasting impression of until I watched “ Feel Good to Die”,

I was introduced to this drama by chance and was attracted by such a ridiculous title “ My Boss Died Once Every Day”.

To be honest,  I was going to watch it for fun, but after watching the first episode I realised that this drama is much more interesting than I first thought. At the surface its just a relaxing comedy, in reality this is a fantasy realism drama that uses fantasy as a mechanism to reflect realistic workplace life.

More importantly, it creates a charming and charismatic character in Baek Jin Sang which deeply attracts me. From that episode onwards, I started to follow this drama avidly. I search high and low for all reviews around the internet, I participate in drama discussion groups, I can’t even wait for the translation version on the next day hence I watched live broadcast without subtitles and without understanding anything. Because I want to know how the plot to develop badly. Every week I wait for the two days of live broadcast. For that period all my passions has been poured into the drama. This drama has held such magic to me, it sticks to my soul. Because this tv drama, I really like Baek Jin Sang and hence I also likes the actor who portrays him.

非常偶然的机会幸运地看到死也很好这部剧的介绍,被我的老板每天死一次这样夺人眼球的噱头吸引。说实话最初只是抱着看热闹的心态随便看看,但是进入正片第一集就发现这部剧的有趣程度远远超过我想象。乍一看是沙雕喜剧,其实是借用魔幻外壳反映职场生活的魔幻现实主义电视剧,更重要的是它塑造了一个魅力无敌让我深陷其中无可自拔的白组长,从那以后一集不落一发不可收拾地开始了追剧之旅,在网上找各种剧评,加入电视剧的讨论组,甚至等不及看第二天的翻译版本,直奔没有翻译根本听不懂的直播,因为我想要知道剧情发展的心情太迫切了。每个星期都在期待有直播的那两天,那段时间我生命中最旺盛的部分都倾注在那部电视剧中了,它有超强的魔力,一整天都黏附着我的灵魂。而因为这部电视剧,我超级喜欢白真相继而喜欢扮演他的演员。

This is the Baek Jin Sang, who, at the beginning is hated by every character in the drama. Who has a sharp tongue, is harsh, selfish, extremely narcissistic and entirely self-centered.

Amazingly, because of your performance, beneath all of Baek Jin Sang unlikeable characteristics, his positive characteristics such as his kindness, honesty, professionalism, high competency, and huge sense of responsibilities are able to stand out, thus even his disgusting characteristics becomes adorable to the audience.

Under your performance, I see a  Team Leader Baek who has gone through one and another crazy event and thus constantly reflecting, changing and reshaping his values. He transformed from a self-centered and terrible boss to a charismatic and warm leader who slowly learn how to understand and respect others.

最初被剧里所有人厌烦的白组长,嘴毒,刻薄,自私,自负,极度自恋到目中无人,但是神奇的是,在你的演绎下,白组长令人厌烦的表面下善良,正直,敬业,能力强,有责任感的那些优点又是如此耀眼,以至于那些让人反感的缺点都变得可爱了起来。在你的表演之下,我可以看到白组长在经历了一次次荒诞后三观崩溃又不断重塑的过程,看到白组长一点一滴的反思和改变,从一个以自我为中心无视他人的恶劣上司慢慢变成了一个懂得理解学会尊重有人情味充满人格魅力的领袖

With such a complex character at the beginning whom has experienced a fundamental change in his character, Kang Actor is very detailed in presenting such changes.

Each move, thought and change made by Baek Team Leader has a firm trajectory, which made the drama even more logical and smoother. Your performance has made a supposedly absurd story feels realistic and made Team Leader comes to live, like someone who exists around us. There is someone who said it before " A good performance is not about performing well in a project, but it's about performing a character well. You are the first person who enables me to deeply understand this concept. You have made Baek Team Leader comes to alive, to see you act and enjoying the process is one of the luckiest event that happened to me in 2018.

对这个有着颠覆性的性格又发生颠覆性改变的角色,姜演员的处理很细腻,白组长的每一个心思每一个变化都有迹可循,使得剧情的合理和流畅放大了很多倍,以至于本来荒诞的故事变得很接地气,仿佛组长就活在我们身边一样。有人说,好的表演不是演好一场戏,而是演好一个角色,你是第一个让我对这句话深入理解的演员,你演活了白组长,能够看到你的表演并享受其中是我今年最幸运的事。

Towards the end of the drama, after a narrow escape from death and finally, Baek Leader had a perfect career and love life. I should be happy but I feel lost. This is because although Team Leader finally has a happy and fulfilled life, Team Leader Baek would say goodbye to the audience soon. Because I yearn for more of Baek Team Leader, hence I have become entirely involved in your works. I binge watched all of your past works as I don't want to miss out any scene that you appear.
剧快结束的时候,看到组长历经九死一生终于事业爱情两圆满,本应开心的我却怅然若失,组长过上了幸福的生活,但是组长也要离开观众的视线了,怀着对白组长的眷恋,我也彻底入坑了姜演员的演员世界,一部接一部不停歇地看你主演的电视剧,不肯错过你出现的每一个镜头。

I used to like young face very much. To be honest, a mature ahjussi is not my type. But you have changed my aesthetic standards, you have also change my fear of becoming old. So I wish to tell Kang Actor that Kang Actor is very charismatic in front of the camera. You become more and more charismatic when you gets older. Maybe your face will gets old with time. But charisma, like wine, will be better as it ages.

从前我很喜欢年轻的面孔,说实话成熟大叔并不是我喜欢的类型,但是你的出现改变了我的审美,甚至改变了我害怕变老的心态。我想告诉姜演员,姜演员在镜头前真的非常有魅力,越老越有魅力,时间也许侵蚀了你的面容,但是魅力经过岁月的发酵却像酒一样越久远越醇香。

While I was anticipating for the drama I am also paying attention to the ratings. I felt down because of the ratings too.

However,  I don't think the inherent value of a show can be measured by ratings alone. Regardless of the ratings, it could not erase the enjoyment, happiness, reflection and growth this drama gave me, and the endless charm and loveliness from Baek Jin Sang (I can’t help it, when one talks about FGTD one has to mention Baek jin Sang Y^_^Y)

在期待电视剧的过程中同时也在关注着收视率,眼看着收视低迷无可奈何心情也随之低落,但我觉得一部电视剧的价值不是收视率来衡量的,无论收视率如何也不能抹杀死也很好这部剧带给我的欢乐,反思和成长,以及它贡献出的无限魅力无限可爱的白真相(没办法,提到死也很好就离不开白真相Y^_^Y)。

From your sorrowful message, I feel down too. But on the other hand, I feel that the distance between you and fans grow closer because of this. Although we are miles apart, our feelings are similar. And hence my heart is filled with energy.

I am not sure if you are still depressed and feeling down or you have come out of it. But your fans are always with you even if they are miles apart. Your works in the past and what you have experienced in life has given us a lot of motivation (ori: energy). So now we wish to give you the support and energy you have given to us. Now, with the little support we could provide with all our hearts, I wish you are always healthy and strong and don't fall sick; I wish your life is fulfilled and able to live per what you wish for; be happy and live meaningfully, I wish you could fulfil your goals, take part in projects that you desired. Please come back with a cool drama next time, I will keep following your works!

看到你在金字塔的留言中情绪低落,我也很难过,但是另一方面又觉得你和粉丝的距离拉近了,虽然千里迢迢,但是心情是相似的,因此我的心里又充满了力量。不知道你现在是否依然失落抑或已经释怀走出阴霾,千里之外的很多地方都有你的粉丝和你同在,曾经你演过的作品你经历的那些事给了我们很多力量,那么现在我们也希望能够尽些绵薄之力,将自己的力量传达给你。希望你一直健健康康身体强壮不要生病;希望你生活幸福,能够按照自己的心意生活,开心而有意义;希望你能实现自己的愿望,拍自己想拍的作品。下部戏也要帅气回归啊,我会一直关注你的作品的!

@mworca

① 『自分が全責任を負うべきもの』と考えていることを知って、改めて凄い人だと思いました。 

When I read the message "I should take full responsibility," I thought he was a great person.

② 弱音も吐かず、最後まで頑張ったカン・ジファンさんのFANであることを、とても誇りに思います。 I am proud that I am a fan of Kang Ji-hwan who worked hard until the end without complaining. 

③ そして、その気持ちを知ることが出来て嬉しいとも思いました。 And I was also happy to know that feeling. ④ 今は、どのような状況でしょうか。 What kind of situation is it now? 

⑤ もし、また苦しくなった時には知らせてもらえると嬉しいです。 何度同じ苦しみを書き記したとしても、何度でも受け止めることが出来るFANがカンハムサにはいると思います。 please tell us when you feel pain and stress. Your fan cafe is pleased that you are able to say that you feel like to accept your pain and troubles any time, any time

⑥ どうか、一人で悩みや痛みを抱え込まず、分かち合える場所があると思ってもらえると嬉しいです。 Don't take it all on yourself.If you can share your feelings to us, we will be very happy. ..........終わり MW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lawyerh You could speak spanish? That's impressive.

@kiefer-taiho Welcome!

Happy Lunar New Year to all chingus!

There is a good source for learning hangul and basics : See here https://www.coursera.org/learn/learn-korean/home/welcome

I have created a blog for Kang Ji Hwan and collected some links/interviews/grammar or korean culture explanation. Do let me know if you want to add/collaborate

FGTD: https://kjhfan.home.blog/2019/02/04/list-of-reviews-and-recaps-updated-4-feb-19/

COALG: https://kjhfan.home.blog/2019/02/05/children-of-lesser-god-master-list-of-reviews-analysis-and-interviews-updated-5-feb-19/

BTS:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

@kiefer-taiho Welcome!

Haha me no.. dont know why in the quote it become spanish... Happy New Year to you too :heart:

Thanks for the sharing on the korean language learning. Btw havent see you sometimes in Daum. Do drop by there dear... we miss you...:wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jenappelle said:

@kiefer-taiho Welcome!

There is a good source for learning hangul and basics : See here https://www.coursera.org/learn/learn-korean/home/welcome

I have created a blog for Kang Ji Hwan and collected some links/interviews/grammar or korean culture explanation. Do let me know if you want to add/collaborate

Thanks chingu.  Hihi funny that passing out bts is exactly how I imagine it.  Happy holiday!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

Of course!  He is one of my favorites!..... Ahhhhh he is amazing in everything!

welcome chingu. It is always good to see people joining here :) we want more fans

• Like 1