Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

I came to ask if they know another variety program where kang ji hwan comes out, 
since I just finished seeing real men 300 (by the way, highly recommended, I fell
more in love with ji hwan here, and he looks pretty handsome) do you know any?

It was nice to meet other lovers of FGTD here, I have seen him in other dramas but
I completely captivated him, I think he played his best role ... he is really a very
versatile actor who deserves more recognition ... I would have loved a prize in kbs 
since for my baek jin sang is the most difficult character to perform in the dramas of 
2018 but clearly not being well known he played against ... we already see how my only
one was the most awarded of the night.

finally .. I am happy to join this forum of lovers of this great actor! I hope a drama
of the soon. Finally know another program of varieties where it comes out of real men 300?
Sorry for the English :c
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@annelee28 if youre not busy, we also have thread of KJH. If you have watched others drama / variety show of him and want to share with us, you can go here. Or if you just want to fangirl-ing feel free to do so here haha.. 

Thanks also, for reading one by one in forum FGTD, i was wondering when you will join us and so happy that you turn up :D. I also shipping BJS-RD since beginning, and was so worried for them. But @angiedramadive is my rock, she never once have a doubt that the couple will end up together. I think she got some serious psychic skill here :lol:. Now the drama ended, i also still occasionally rewatched and busy collecting picture & snapshots. The drama rewatched value is very high. I really seldom this hooked up to any drama and seldom rewatching as well. 

Enjoy your time here anyway. I tend to spoke a lot sorry for that, i hope i dont overwhelmed you hahahaha....

And our number 1 fan @nohamahamoud2002 must be happy for extra newcomer. 

@Nadia Muñoz from the list seems he only have 1 variety show of Real Men. But i think sometimes he do interview / open up his house as well to the viewers. Sorry im not so familiar with his variety show. Maybe the rest can help...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)

@Lawyerh Fangirling I am! I already saw the link to this forum when I was reading the FGTD forum but I had to prepare myself since it’s gonna be a looooong read :joy: but unconsciously perhaps was waiting for a warm welcome?? :lol: 

Currently watching Real Men 300 and will start watching Capital Scandal soon in YT.

Can i call you chingu? Oh my I don’t mind the long talk haha. I’m glad I met you guys here. I’m so happy we have the same feels/sentiments for this drama :D

I just wanna say hello @angiedramadive and @nohamahamoud2002 ^_^

warm virtual hugs for y’all!!! :wub:

Edit: 

I have watched a few clips since Nov.-Dec. last year of Island Trio on YT which he was a guest. A lot of fun to watch but sadly no eng sub. But still worth seeing his handsomeness *winks 

Edited by annelee28
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I came to ask if they know another variety program where kang ji hwan comes out, 
since I just finished seeing real men 300 (by the way, highly recommended, I fell
more in love with ji hwan here, and he looks pretty handsome) do you know any?

Dear chingus, i've just pumped into Island Trio a couple of days ago & KJH was in it!

He was a guest there in 4 eps (from ep 21 to 24).

Sadly, cant find the sub for this but just watching the raw, he was so so SOOOOO charming!!!

And he also showed lots :w00t: lots of biceps & muscles :joy:

A MUST WATCH!!! :P

http://kshow123.net/show/island-trio/

Ps: @nohamahamoud2002 your dear Yonghwa was also in it, as a main cast! Check it out!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh My Gosh... Dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & other chingus.! I just found Kang Ji Wan's live performance video from 2013!! He's been an ultra sexy guy  back then... :wub: His height, his hip-swinging & his smile :love: OMG!! You should watch this.... :D I am so lucky that Soompi auto-embeded the youtube link!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@gm4queen I’ve seen this video a few weeks back but I can’t finish watching it cuz I might faint :joy: 

I think this was during the time of his movie Runway Cop that’s why he still have the same physique. 

That movie was so much fun & hilarious and yes he was so sexy there! B)

Edited by annelee28
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My Gosh... Dear @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh & other chingus.! I just found Kang Ji Wan's live performance video from 2013!!

Muahaha hes so funny there @gm4queen..... :joy: thanks for sharing.... but i think i prefer him in suit and formal attire more lol. 

@phoenix24 thanks for the encouragement i continue with IM now and its getting funnier on ep.7. And youre right the relationship with his mother is quite touching. And i quite like HJE comedic this time. She & KJH really with over the top style acting, but its really funny. 

@annelee28 haha let me know how you find Capital Scandal once youre finished chingu. I have finished that, and KJH looks good too there. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Eun Hye can't stay away,  or take her eyes off KJH in LTM. :D

why's Ruda not like her? She drove me crazy really. She should have learned a bit from Yoon Eun Hye. 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yoon Eun Hye can't stay away,  or take her eyes off KJH in LTM. :D

why's Ruda not like her? She drove me crazy really. She should have learned a bit from Yoon Eun Hye. 

Offline theyre also pretty cute together. I can understand why they have a lot of fans shipper. Haha...I think you got hooked up with LTM now chingu lol.... KJH is indeed so charming. I think he really can get any chemistry with any ladies. 

• Like 3

Yoon Eun Hye is very nice. I hope she acts with KJH again. They make an excellent pair. Also the age difference between them is good. I think 7 years.

she will help him gain very high ratings

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think he can replaced James Bond at any given day (Daniel Craig fans dont throw rock at me hahaha). I love COALG so much. He looks really good with gun. 

Photo-Collage-20190104-001343596.jpg

If got Voice season 3 i hope they choose KJH..

And some bonus of him in fedora hat from CS. 

Photo-Collage-20190104-001648820.jpg

• Like 3

For those that are not in FGTD thread: Kang Ji Hwan is sick for 3 days, and he has posted to his fancafe a few days back (KHS @ Daum).

He is blaming himself the ratings :mellow: . From his post he seems to be depressed.Can we collect some opinions etc and send message(s) to him? Any other stuff we can help? Please suggest.

The post itself: (Please remember to credit KHS when translate/post anything from there and do not screenshot the original post; also please register if you want to view, instructions are per below:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

Instructions:

The cafe is here.http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr?boardType=

The post : http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

To apply for membership

1) Apply for daum account. It is tied with your mobile hp if not mistaken

2) Go to the said board, go to apply for membership of the cafe

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/dAc?boardType=C

3) Post in the thread. Give these info:

Name/Location/Age

Please make the instruction a sticky.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jenappelle said:

He is blaming himself the ratings :mellow: . From his post he seems to be depressed.Can we collect some opinions etc and send message(s) to him? Any other stuff we can help? Please suggest.

If you can help compile and send to him that will be great. Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

@selenette chingu i add you here. Hope you dont mind. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenappelle said:

For those that are not in FGTD thread: Kang Ji Hwan is sick for 3 days, and he has posted to his fancafe a few days back (KHS @ Daum).

The post itself: (Please remember to credit KHS when translate/post anything from there and do not screenshot the original post; also please register if you want to view, instructions are per below:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

Instructions:

Please make the instruction a sticky.

Chingu I can't login

they ask a quiz

Join quiz

Join quiz
Who is this cafe with
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

If you can help compile and send to him that will be great. Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

2. @phoenix24 You were great as an actor in portraying Baek Jin Sang.  You made people hate the annoying evil boss, then make those same people fall in love with you.  This in itself is victory because it is hard to change people's mind once they made their decision.  As for the show, we see and read other viewer's reactions, and many people are now going back to rewatch the entire show/finish it or finding it to watch for the very first time.  Others are voting for a second season so do not be dishearten.  Fighting!

@jenappelle

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chingu I can't login

they ask a quiz

Join quiz

Join quiz

Who is this cafe with

Did you try Kang Ji Hwan ?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

We tried to give appreciation to KJH for his role in FGTD as hes been down & sick after difficult shooting & low rating. (Source his cafe fan as above mentioned KHS@daum).

You may continue to write on below

Also just to add on if can pls specify 1 or 2 scenes of his acting moved you the most :

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

2. @phoenix24 You were great as an actor in portraying Baek Jin Sang.  You made people hate the annoying evil boss, then make those same people fall in love with you.  This in itself is victory because it is hard to change people's mind once they made their decision.  As for the show, we see and read other viewer's reactions, and many people are now going back to rewatch the entire show/finish it or finding it to watch for the very first time.  Others are voting for a second season so do not be dishearten.  Fighting!

Edited by Lawyerh
Adding @selenette suggestion to add moving scenes
  • Like 6