Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched Lie to Me and Capital Scandal. I agree with you, his acting is quite different compare to now. Hes very much more versatile in FGTD. And eventhough i quite like the old dramas, FGTD is still his best performance. And his old character was mostly rich chaebol type, so perhaps theres not much room for improvement too. 

He is very talented. I look forward to his next projects. Hope for a new one soon. 

• Like 4

Also just to add my review on LTM. It is indeed quite cheesy & mushy. I was right on my opinion before i watched it haha. Perhaps because its following old drama formula chaebol+problematic ex+brother competitor+problematic aunt.. and a bit over the top romance (dinner at restaurant with flower thrown at the floor and gala dress & tuxedo suit? Err).

And the lady mentality also didnt help that shes a bit weak character who rely on peoples help and cheat just to make her looks better. It helps a bit that she has a daylife job as civil servant and seems passionate about it. 

It makes a bit difficult to believe why chaebol will fall to the main lead lady. Shes also a bit stalkerish & have over the top reaction most of the time ^_^

But well seeing handsome KJH was enough for me to make up all the drama flaws and keep me hooked. Ok i finished it in 2 days (skip here & there on aunt/brother/ex LOL).

So the next million dollar question : Which one i shd watch between Big Man/ Incarnation Money / Monster? Im looking for decent chemistry / fast paced story / comedic / thriller also fine for me but i totally avoid family drama / makjangness. 

@nohamahamoud2002 @angiedramadive @ninabella @phoenix24

Also @Heidi Seow & @gm4queen if you all free also can join us here haha.. we need more KJH fans lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So the next million dollar question : Which one i shd watch between Big Man/ Incarnation Money / Monster? Im looking for decent chemistry / fast paced story / comedic / thriller also fine for me but i totally avoid family drama / makjangness. 

Havent watched any of them yet, lol. But i vote for Incarnation of Money. The plot is quite interesting and i think it's a romcom. Maybe watch a MV for a better decision? (you should also read the comments below the MV)

or visit the drama's thread on soompi?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Also @Heidi Seow & @gm4queen if you all free also can join us here haha.. we need more KJH fans lol. 

Hihi, eventually you'll watch all three.  I did not care for the romance in Big Man and Incarnation of Money.

Big Man was frustrating to watch for many because his character didn't make  a lot of wise decisions as you can see in comments on youtube..

Incarnation of Money like angie said has an interesting story.

Monster is heavy, but I find it intriguing.  I think it has a little of everything.  Also, interesting to see discussion of people shipping him with all the different females

Do let us know how you feel after watching it.  I'm always curious to hear what other people think.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Dear @Lawyerh - Thanks a lot for calling me. But I already got an offer to join this thread by another chingu! Honestly speaking, I have another addiction that I am so in love with... But Kang Ji Wan is a lot older than me so, I have no particular interest on him. But I'll visit this thread when I can!!! :wub:

Thanks a lot once again.... :heart: Have fun, guys!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Annyeong chingu @Lawyerh~~~ Nice to see you at here.. Honesty I never know he already 42 years old:sweat_smile: He looks awesome! I prefer him in 40. Looks more manly and mature. 

1st time I saw him at The Big Man which is Choi Daniel brought me there.. Then I couldn't recognise him at all on FGTD's 1st preview. :joy: Sorry my bad coz his pitch tone is totally different.. I think after FGTD end I will go for COLG, Real Man 300 and Lie To Me. I watched preview of Lie To Me, he looks dashing. Should be interesting story. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 12/26/2018 at 1:35 PM, Heidi Seow said:

1st time I saw him at The Big Man which is Choi Daniel brought me there.. Then I couldn't recognise him at all on FGTD's 1st preview. :joy: Sorry my bad coz his pitch tone is totally different..

Actually both guys DC & KJH have some similarities, they both really look better with glasses.. Probably because their eyes is not so big (you know the fox types eyes haha). And both really looking good next to BJH probably because both is so tall and BJH is so small & petite.

I agree BJH must have save the country in her past life, to be able to act with 2 handsome guys like that lol :wub:

I also cant recognize KJH in FGTD initially, i just remember that he was pretty famous when im still young. 

Yes you definetely should watch those 2, its pretty entertaining. Real men is variety show i havent watched those. 

@inna75 if youre not busy you can join us here to spam KJH thread hahaha. Were @nohamahamoud2002 @angiedramadive happy to have more KJH fans here hehe....

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually both guys DC & KJH have some similarities, they both really look better with glasses.. Probably because their eyes is not so big (you know the fox types eyes haha). And both really looking good next to BJH probably because both is so tall and BJH is so small & petite.

I agree BJH must have save the country in her past life, to be able to act with 2 handsome guys like that lol :wub:

I also cant recognize KJH in FGTD initially, i just remember that he was pretty famous when im still young. 

Yes you definetely should watch those 2, its pretty entertaining. Real men is variety show i havent watched those. 

Agree that both them is suitable with glasses. I guess as long their co-star is below 170cm will be prefect on screen. And I think KJH co-star Lee Da-hee is almost same high with him.. :sweat_smile: I remember the ending kissing scene is quite awkward for me and I'm not sure you have same feeling or not. 

I had roughly watch Real Man Ep.1 and at 1st I do concerned about him coz whole male team he and another guy call Matthew already 40 above and they really train in military way. Same as female team too. And sometimes you do feel like BJS is in there. :joy: You should go and watch @Lawyerh

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Also just to add my review on LTM. It is indeed quite cheesy & mushy. I was right on my opinion before i watched it haha. Perhaps because its following old drama formula chaebol+problematic ex+brother competitor+problematic aunt.. and a bit over the top romance (dinner at restaurant with flower thrown at the floor and gala dress & tuxedo suit? Err).

And the lady mentality also didnt help that shes a bit weak character who rely on peoples help and cheat just to make her looks better. It helps a bit that she has a daylife job as civil servant and seems passionate about it. 

It makes a bit difficult to believe why chaebol will fall to the main lead lady. Shes also a bit stalkerish & have over the top reaction most of the time ^_^

But well seeing handsome KJH was enough for me to make up all the drama flaws and keep me hooked. Ok i finished it in 2 days (skip here & there on aunt/brother/ex LOL).

Spoiler alert…….

i will definitely recommend ‘’incarnation of money’’ very entertaining revenge drama and hilarious thrill ride, i knew KJG had a comedic timing but that was great unexpected humour i almost fall of my chair laughing esp the disguise scenes, the ending was good tho the only thing i hated was the screaming hahaha that was too much for my poor ears :lol:.

I watched monster too but i thought it could easily been a 26 episode drama 50 episodes was a bit long and some episodes could have been streamlined, the constant push and pull of all the revenge thing was like exausting, i feel like writers just didn't know how to stretch it naturally to 50 episodes, the good thing was the breathtaking chemistry between the leads (yes again)  without spoiling there are some scenes where KJH was staring to SYR and you can feel the LOVE right there through the screen  :love: the acting was good though. I did not watch big man yet, so i cant talk about it but i know it has some positive returns.

finally on vacation, i will start FGTD and then children of lesser God you guys got me really excited to watch it, cant wait to enjoy KJH talent and pretty sure the best is yet to come. I wish his shows get better rating i feel like he is growing more popular internationally not sure if i am right or no since i cant read korean press article unfortunately it’s barely translated to english but every time they mention mature and sexy korean actors over 40, he is nowhere to be found i mean So ji Sub, and cha seung won ( btw i love them too) got nothing on him but they are always on the list and not him really dont get it ?? may be cause he is very private person and, dont use social media enough..? :(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ninabella said:

Finally on vacation, i will start FGTD and then children of lesser God you guys got me really excited to watch it, cant wait to enjoy KJH talent and pretty sure the best is yet to come. I wish his shows get better rating i feel like he is growing more popular internationally not sure if i am right or no since i cant read korean press article unfortunately it’s barely translated to english but every time they mention mature and sexy korean actors over 40, he is nowhere to be found i mean So ji Sub, and cha seung won ( btw i love them too) got nothing on him but they are always on the list and not him really dont get it ?? may be cause he is very private person and, dont use social media enough..? :(

Thanks all for the suggestion, I think I will start with Incarnation of Money first, since this is the major vote LOL. I just realised Monster is not the normal 16 episodes, thanks for the alert on that. 

I agree with you there is a lot of like SJS/CSW/LBH that always in the list and more famous. Not sure why KJH seldom in the list. Probably his agency should work harder to promote him. He's such a talent, and hope more people will recognise him. And yes I think he seldom update social media too. 

BTW Enjoy your vacation, and I think you will enjoy so much both FGTD/COALG, do share with us your findings once watching haha ^^

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Lawyerh said:

Ok i have decided to watch Lie to Me, since its his most famous work haha. And not bad in ep 1 he looks dashing as the CEO hotel @nohamahamoud2002.

Indeed he looked handsome and so stylish, i remember when i saw his first scene from the hotel i was like hoooo i don't recall korean actors are so pretty :love: . plus the show had some steamy kissing scenes….:P

• LOL 3

Im glad for the positive review in BJS aka KJH and they mentioned cant imagine other actor / actress as suit as KJH & BJH in FGTD. 

https://mydramalist.com/30975-happy-if-you-died

I still have difficulty moving on from this pair. And still cant watch other of his projects yet. For me, their chemistry is amazing even without much skinship. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I still have difficulty moving on from this pair. And still cant watch other of his projects yet. For me, their chemistry is amazing even without much skinship. 

I was hoping for a hug scene, like the hospital scene :( so disappointed 

(matter of fact I wasn't expecting kisses despite my other remark :D )

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I was hoping for a hug scene, like the hospital scene :( so disappointed 

(matter of fact I wasn't expecting kisses despite my other remark :D )

Yeah quite true chingu, i also expecting some hug like the hospital one at least. Weve been suffering so much in some few episodes back. Btw anyone know why KJH not going to attend KBS Award? So sad....

@Heidi Seow yes i liked that dramalist article as well.thanks for sharing in the main forum. Agree with most of the point there. I also dropped clean passion/encounter and only watched memory of alhambra. But still i didnt have the same passion in watching it lol. I even tried to wake up earlier to watch FGTD sub haha... I never done anything as diligent as that for other drama. Im glad KJH also feel the drama is special for him, like many of us here too. 

Ps i also dropped third charm (SKJ) after like 7 episodes i just didnt get the chemistry / the flow, its the most awkward drama i ever watch actually. The lead was too incompatible to try to cover up. 

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah quite true chingu, i also expecting some hug like the hospital one at least. Weve been suffering so much in some few episodes back. Btw anyone know why KJH not going to attend KBS Award? So sad....

@Heidi Seow yes i liked that dramalist article as well.thanks for sharing in the main forum. Agree with most of the point there. I also dropped clean passion/encounter and only watched memory of alhambra. But still i didnt have the same passion in watching it lol. I even tried to wake up earlier to watch FGTD sub haha... I never done anything as diligent as that for other drama. Im glad KJH also feel the drama is special for him, like many of us here too. 

Ps i also dropped third charm (SKJ) after like 7 episodes i just didnt get the chemistry / the flow, its the most awkward drama i ever watch actually. The lead was too incompatible to try to cover up. 

Hahaha, you really hooked on FGTD :thumbsup:my country just only 1 hour time different from Korea, but definitely will stay in front my laptop when start broadcasting. Even will rewatch at KBS World TV. :w00t:

I haven't watch Memories of Alhambra yet, so far I only peak the clips from YT. Not sure should I follow or not, hope can get some advise from you chingu. :blush:

Ps: is true that I don't feel any single chemistry on third charm. Probably I haven't get out from Are You Human Too:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I heard our chingus saying that Kang Ji Hwan isn't gonna attend the year end ceremony! I really feel upset about it. :tears: But I get him. He's so tired & want to have a good rest! And it's totally understandable.! Gonna miss him...

Take a good care of you, Kang Ji Wan sshi! :wub: See you next time... I am a new fan!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@gm4queenhaha but at least you still have your beloved DC whos going to attend the awards...im going to look for SKJ & GSY from AYHT then. They also quite shippable. 

@Heidi Seow memories alhambra not too bad, got some funny moment. But the progress also a bit slow because theyre more to the action/game. I probably going to start watching Incarnation Money. Trying to move on from RD/BJS haha... i still hope they released more stills / BTS of them. Theyre really cute together. :wub:

Btw on Big Man i agree with you i look from some MV but didnt find LDH & KJH compatible. LDH seems more compatible with DC. Since DC is even taller than KJH. KJH & LDH do look a bit awkward together somehow. 

• LOL 2

He he he, dear @Lawyerh - I was so dreaming to see Big Man bros in one place... I am so sad that it's not gonna happen. It's been 4 yrs, you know!! And I really Like to see Kang Ji Wan & Daniel again in a project together, both as heroes! :wub: There is a saying that Dream it, you have it.. So I keep dreaming about Big Man bros.... B)

And I think Lee Da Hee is taller than the average height of Korean actresses. And there is only 2cm of height difference between the two guys!! :D Come on, Kang Ji Wan is tall! :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1