Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 & other chingus here!

You all are scaring me real hard now! What exactly is wrong with Kang Ji Hwan..?! You guys look pretty serious about him.. I just honestly felt that something is really odd about his face when he was acting in Feel Good To Die... But I never expected that the man is really sick! :tears: This short of thing should never happen to him! He was an energetic actor in the past! Now he's so falling down... His fellow actor So Ji Sub won the Daesang price at MBC Drama Awards 2018! So now Kang Ji Wan also must boost his energy levels up & be even more stronger than ever to face his problems.

And since I am so outside from Korea, Daum is totally off for me! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become success in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

You all are scaring me real hard now! What exactly is wrong with Kang Ji Hwan..?! You guys look pretty serious about him.. I just honestly felt that something is really odd about his face when he was acting in Feel Good To Die... But I never expected that the man is really sick! :tears: This short of thing should never happen to him! He was an energetic actor in the past! Now he's so falling down... His fellow actor So Ji Sub won the Daesang price at MBC Drama Awards 2018! So now Kang Ji Wan also must boost his energy levels up & be even more stronger than ever to face his problems.

And since I am so outside from Korea, I can't register at Daum as you guys! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become succeed in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

Daum has foreign members.  It's just not as user friendly the first time trying to figure stuff out.

Well I was afraid that some of you will be worry.  I think because of his personality it's natural for him to be down or dissatisfy with himself, but just as equally he is a fighter and can bounce back.  I think when he's in the "down" time some encouragement will help speed the recovery.  I think from the time people started dropping the show to the end was when he felt like he was doing something wrong or not portraying BJS correctly.  He started questioning himself and therefore constantly looking at the script.  So if we look at that time frame that's a long time to be under stress.  No wonder why he got sick.  I do know that comments/reviews affect him and that's why in past he doesn't read them during a project except for maybe one.  Hence, I think words of encouragement and ones like selenette said about scenes etc would help because he's a logical person as well.  To persuade him about the bias remark, sometimes analyzing like in other posts in here will help him more.  I'm kind of like that myself.

27 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And since I am so outside from Korea, Daum is totally off for me! So I can't help you much on this matter. But I wish from the bottom of my heart that you all become success in the mission of cheering Kang Ji Wan!!! :wub: ALL THE BEST!!

If you cant post its fine. Just leave a message here and me/or any other registered member will post it after translating it.

Chingus I stayed awake till 6 am to register my account, trying hard for three hours. I am very stubborn when it comes to computer. It is very easy. Register by phone not by email.

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This is the least we can do for him.

@phoenix24 chingu, don't use kakao to login. It is no help. Register again even if you change the id and email address, register to daum cafe directly using mobile,  they'll provide you with correct format using country code, verify by phone and it will work, it took me 5 minutes only after all the nonsense about kakao. In computer you have to be very flexible and patient and start over.

18 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chingus I stayed awake till 6 am to register my account, trying hard for three hours. I am very stubborn when it comes to computer. It is very easy. Register by phone not by email.

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This the least we can do for him.

Can you update my steps:lol:.I think I got some steps wrong. I love ur stubborness:lol:

I have exhausted (temporarily) my contacts so I need ur help to get more ppl register whether on twitter etc:lol:. If not at least a message will do.

I asked a friend to contact one of the chinese commenters in the thread and she promises to write too.

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The more we are the better. KJH needs many members in cafe daum. Plz try to register. This is the least we can do for him.

@phoenix24 chingu, don't use kakao to login. It is no help. Register again even if you change the id and email address, register to daum cafe directly using mobile,  they'll provide you with correct format using country code, verify by phone and it will work, it took me 5 minutes only after all the nonsense about kakao. 

hihi well I'm already in now and it was direct with cafe app.  I wasted even more time because I got the daum app and didn't know there was separate app for cafe.  I was using both desktop and mobile trying to figure it out.  The things we do for KJH.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Chingu perhaps can you help to snapshot how to register each steps? So we all can follow? Btw the comment can write in English? 

If already mentioned above, pardon me. I need to catching up later better in laptop perhaps. 

I will try. I am a bit drowsy now after 4 hours sleep only :D

it is Ok to comment in English. Google translate will convert to Korean automatically if the user login by chrome. I think English is suitable for everyone too,

choose the phone (second choice)

here is the link

https://member.daum.net/m/join?rtnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.cafe.daum.net%2FwithTG%2FKjjr%2F141%2Fcomments%3Fpage%3D5%26cdepth%3D%26prev_page%3D%26listURI%3D%26rtnURI%3D%26mode%3Dregular%26

if you use a tablet, it will translate everything automatically. I don't know about iphone. any thing android will do.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

when you reach this step, search the cafe using KJH name in Korean 강지환

the join quiz answer is also his name: 강지환

plz tell me if worked out.

@angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

So that my all other chingus are sending text messages to Kang Ji Hwan, I just created something different! It is OK if my art work can't reach him. But it's an honor to create this for a senior versatile Korean actor like Kang Ji Hwan!!! :wub:

I hope you guys will like my effort!!

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks much for the clear guidance, i shall try this later. If succesfull i will let you all know.

Ive done my fair share of fangirl-ing many actors. And never had intention to do until this length before. Never lingering in the same forum until this long as well :no_mouth: Interesting phenomenon right. 

Because KJH is so talented. It is not about good looks only. He just made his fans so happy watching him, the least we can do for him is to make him feel happy too. We are really grateful to him for making our days happier by watching him.

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 got lost after in cafe pages. I already type KJH in Hangul. To type Hangul i also need to install Apps. Im on android, can you add this step too on guidance. And I dont see the quiz, can you help extend your guidance snapshot on this level? 

just copy kang ji hwan's name from wikipedia. honest speaking, I did that :)

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 got lost after in cafe pages. I already type KJH in Hangul. To type Hangul i also need to install Apps. Im on android, can you add this step too on guidance. And I dont see the quiz, can you help extend your guidance snapshot on this level? 

Are you in the app or general website?  I started off in the cafe website so didn't need to find it.

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok somehow i managed to registered. Should i just go on writing ? 

chingu, it is easier now to login from pc.

click this link

https://logins.daum.net/accounts/loginform.do?mobilefull=1&category=cafe&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.cafe.daum.net%2FwithTG%2FKjjr%2F141%2Fcomments%3Fpage%3D5%26cdepth%3D%26prev_page%3D%26listURI%3D%26rtnURI%3D%26mode%3Dregular%26

write your user name and password

this link is very direct to KJH's last post about his illness :(

just reply

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok somehow i managed to registered. Should i just go on writing ? 

Can do this n screenshot?

1) click on notice. There is something call business application. Its an application message so type the name/age/etc thingy

Edit: we all should keep a record for newcomers so I want it to be comprehensive. Also I am glad that all of us has come together on this to cheer him up. He is a great actor and I feel that we should cheer him up in return, like what the drama has taught us. I will be learning korean after this as apparently the cafe uses informal polite language.

7 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

Can do this n screenshot?

1) click on notice. There is something call business application. Its an application message so type the name/age/etc thingy

Edit: we all should keep a record for newcomers so I want it to be comprehensive. Also I am glad that all of us has come together on this to cheer him up. He is a great actor and I feel that we should cheer him up in return, like what the drama has taught us. I will be learning korean after this as apparently the cafe uses informal polite language.

I think a lot of us will start learning Korean after this.  Yes, we're doing what he said getting along and supporting each other.  I'm sure he'll be happy about that too.

it is enough that KJH made us all happy. it is the least thing we can do for him. I sent him the message in English, and with Selenette's help, I sent her the google translation of my message to correct it. and then I can post it in Korean again.

use google chrome

@Lawyerh it will translate the comments for you.

4 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

Hi please do not directly post message from the cafe. Do it in Dm. I heard its forbidden to direct post in in open forums. This is the one @selenette translated

chingu , I deleted my message, but you quoted me :)

plz change the quote, so I won't fall in trouble here :D

@Lawyerh I don't see your comment on cafe daum itself

make sure you replied to this link

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141/comments

Archived