Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Spoiler

Kang Ji Hwan singing OST :) must hear :) 

Spoiler

the forum rules of not  posting more than 3 images/videos :bawling:

another KJH song :) alongside other actors. It feels like a commercial of a Korean Store: Lotte Duty Free , not sure

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Before become makjang drama.. refreshed their craziness.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Abused replay button for 100th times?? I really love this couple... 

• Like 3

I found this pretty funny. Their teamwork can be seen offline camera too. They both bullying GM haha....

20181221-205711.jpg

20181221-205738.jpg

20181221-205816.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 12/14/2018 at 12:51 PM, angiedramadive said:

Welcome welcome! @ninabella

You definitely need to check out his lastest performance Feel good to die. It’s brilliant!

We are crazy on that drama thread now so dont miss the fun!

And thanks god that i found a chingu here who loves coffee house, lol. Most dont favor the show bc of the OTP. I found coffee house so deep and very attractive after figuring out the back story. And i still find their characters potraying were so true and detailed, as i was in some of a same experience. 

I am actually marathoning the show now while waiting for Feel good to die on thursday :lol:

Have you watched Children of a lesser god yet? It’s in 2018, before KJH starred in Feel good to die. @Lawyerh is luring us into watching it so i think the show must be very good, haha. You also should check it out if you havent :D

I like Coffee House.  Good laughs and things to think about for sure.  I had fun watching the BTS too, just wish it has english subtitles.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:46 AM, Lawyerh said:

@angiedramadiveI think i can change job to become Salesman. I already managed to convinced you & @nohamahamoud2002 to watch COALG lol.

I saw he often play with sung yuri and seems to know her so well/to well. Therefore for me it looks like theyre long old friends type and the chemistry was average.

HGD is joseon period costume right? He looks a bit messy there hahahaha... i prefer more polished type of him. I think nohama shd watch this, its definetely her favourite style of him. But im fascinated now that you mentioned its similar to his personality. Probably i will peek on it a bit. 

in HGD I actually liked his straight hairstyle that lasted for a very short time vs the curly one.  Anyone else feel this way?  Did you ever watch it yet?

• Like 3

On 7/3/2016 at 3:19 AM, badsmuler said:

I hope our KJH learns from the previous scandal about " the woman's photo who was lying beside him "...i feel its because he's too easy to approach then anyone can take the advantages of it... :cry::cry:

Mianne chinggus if i'm rude and my words hurt any of you...but i want you to know thats because of my love and concerns for our KJH... :heart::heart::heart:

Hi,  I'm new to this thread.  I have read a little bit about the scandal, but I'm not sure why it was such a big deal.  In the picture they're both adults and he's asleep so my first instinct is he's taken advantage of and can't really conclude much.  What were the knets trying to say about it exactly?  I feel like I'm missing something because I only read about her apology.

I like Daehan too.  Do you still watch Return of Superman?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

In HGD I actually liked his straight hairstyle that lasted for a very short time vs the curly one.  Anyone else feel this way?  Did you ever watch it yet?

I also like his straight hair better. And i dont really like HGD fashion style so i cant watched it hehe.. i liked BJS style in FGTD too much. btw nice to have you here @phoenix24

@angiedramadive you got a new friend who also like Coffee House here hehe...

Btw just a quick trivia. I read in one of his interview that hes looking for a special character that only he can played it. So everyone can say only KJH suitable as that character. I think he had achieved this by playing as BJS. I cant imagine any other actor can bring that character alive....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw just a quick trivia. I read in one of his interview that hes looking for a special character that only he can played it. So everyone can say only KJH suitable as that character. I think he had achieved this by playing as BJS. I cant imagine any other actor can bring that character alive....

Yes! And in an interview Park Sol-mi (Yoo Shi-baek) said she immediately thought of KJH as the BJS of the live action while reading the webtoon. Obviously, there are more people who have the same thought (our PD-nim, writer-nim and of course, us!) :P 

I have to admit the ranking of Coffee House is kind of shaking now because of FGTD haha. KJH now compare to then is much more excellent!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

Yes! And in an interview Park Sol-mi (Yoo Shi-baek) said she immediately thought of KJH as the BJS of the live action while reading the webtoon.

Haha this convinced me even more that to some degree of extent his real life character also has some similarity with BJS :D

• Like 3

Ok i have decided to watch Lie to Me, since its his most famous work haha. And not bad in ep 1 he looks dashing as the CEO hotel @nohamahamoud2002.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok i have decided to watch Lie to Me, since its his most famous work haha. And not bad in ep 1 he looks dashing as the CEO hotel @nohamahamoud2002.

let's watch all his works :D

By the way, did you notice that KJH's pronunciation is very clear? I feel that I can learn Korean listening to him. Seriously, because I caught several words from him

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

let's watch all his works :D

By the way, did you notice that KJH's pronunciation is very clear? I feel that I can learn Korean listening to him. Seriously, because I caught several words from him

Im to mesmerised by him, and cant learn korean cos too distracted muahaha. I need to find other way to learn. But his voice is just very cute. Let me know how is it his drama that you watched. I found this lie to me not too bad, the style is quite modern enough. I can see why this has become very popular. Its following cinderella type of story tho. 

• Like 2

On 12/24/2018 at 12:48 PM, angiedramadive said:

I have to admit the ranking of Coffee House is kind of shaking now because of FGTD haha. KJH now compare to then is much more excellent!

I watched Lie to Me and Capital Scandal. I agree with you, his acting is quite different compare to now. Hes very much more versatile in FGTD. And eventhough i quite like the old dramas, FGTD is still his best performance. And his old character was mostly rich chaebol type, so perhaps theres not much room for improvement too. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes very much more versatile in FGTD. And eventhough i quite like the old dramas, FGTD is still his best performance. And his old character was mostly rich chaebol type, so perhaps theres not much room for improvement too. 

As i remember, BJS is his only (started as) anti-hero role throughout the years.

I found him brilliant/genius the moment the audience sympathizing with BJS or even praising him for standing against injustice (the company hall scene) though they get annoyed or curse at him just 1 episode before!

He subtly twisted and made a roller coaster out of our feelings! We started from “hate”, then “i guess, he’s not so bad”, to “love” and now “will fight you all if you dare leave him miserable!”.

He made the funny scene really hilarious and the hurting scene desperately heartbreaking! His entire acting touched my heart at right pitch and left me amazed with my feelings! I surprisingly found my tears falling as i watch BJS cried his heart out for RD in recent eps, also at asking for help at Garibong. I actually got surprised alot while watching him act in FGTD!

These just make me realize he’s already reached ‘that level’!

I hope he enjoyed this experience as much as us did and never lose his acting passion because of low recognition!

• Like 3

@angiedramadive i watched this FGTD with low expectation actually and just to kill time initially. I only know BJH before, and cant really remember who is KJH. The few first episode is funny and hilarious enough to keep me entertained, i think KJH & BJH really have good comedic timing that suit each other well. But i start to really like his character when hes being sent to Garibong franchise. Youre right that he can change subtly from very annoying, to slightly annoying, to the very hardworking manager and even cute & lovable. I was surprised myself the drama has risen to become my top priority to watch compare to other more famous drama that is on air.

I think 2018 is really another level for his acting development. Hes also doing well in COALG, and it was steady performance too, i was watching it without skipping any episodes. For his old drama im a bit often push skip fwd button. 

Im going to have serious withdrawal effect with the FGTD ended this wk..:dissapointed_relieved:

Ps and just to add on.. he really has so many expression for BJS... i really never get bored to rewatched it...:wub:

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ps and just to add on.. he really has so many expression for BJS... i really never get bored to rewatched it...:wub:

Totally agree!!!

We should make a collection of BJS reaction after the drama end. I guess we can get hundreds of different expressions in total, and even make them into memes hahaha.

oho @Lawyerh, some chingus have the same idea with us. A collection of BJS expression :lol:

Edited by angiedramadive
Add BJS expression collection lol
  • LOL 2