Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gm4queen I’ve seen this video a few weeks back but I can’t finish watching it cuz I might faint :joy: 

I think this was during the time of his movie Runway Cop that’s why he still have the same physique. 

That movie was so much fun & hilarious and yes he was so sexy there! B)

For those that are not in FGTD thread: Kang Ji Hwan is sick for 3 days, and he has posted to his fancafe a few days back (KHS @ Daum).

He is blaming himself the ratings :mellow: . From his post he seems to be depressed.Can we collect some opinions etc and send message(s) to him? Any other stuff we can help? Please suggest.

The post itself: (Please remember to credit KHS when translate/post anything from there and do not screenshot the original post; also please register if you want to view, instructions are per below:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

Instructions:

The cafe is here.http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr?boardType=

The post : http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

To apply for membership

1) Apply for daum account. It is tied with your mobile hp if not mistaken

2) Go to the said board, go to apply for membership of the cafe

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/dAc?boardType=C

3) Post in the thread. Give these info:

Name/Location/Age

Please make the instruction a sticky.

https://www.clipfail.com/watch/5464r2u244t4b374y4m4c4.html

some eng sub, but haven't found full episode better than nothing.  I laughed a lot for island trio.  He is so quirky and full of contradictions.  Sometime so manly and then he have these squirmish quirks.  Sometime in Macgyver mode, then he looks like beginner or lost.

1 hour ago, jenappelle said:

For those that are not in FGTD thread: Kang Ji Hwan is sick for 3 days, and he has posted to his fancafe a few days back (KHS @ Daum).

He is blaming himself the ratings :mellow: . From his post he seems to be depressed.Can we collect some opinions etc and send message(s) to him? Any other stuff we can help? Please suggest.

The post itself: (Please remember to credit KHS when translate/post anything from there and do not screenshot the original post; also please register if you want to view, instructions are per below:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141?

Instructions:

Please make the instruction a sticky.

Chingu I can't login

they ask a quiz

Join quiz

Join quiz
Who is this cafe with

43 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

If you can help compile and send to him that will be great. Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

2. @phoenix24 You were great as an actor in portraying Baek Jin Sang.  You made people hate the annoying evil boss, then make those same people fall in love with you.  This in itself is victory because it is hard to change people's mind once they made their decision.  As for the show, we see and read other viewer's reactions, and many people are now going back to rewatch the entire show/finish it or finding it to watch for the very first time.  Others are voting for a second season so do not be dishearten.  Fighting!

@jenappelle

10 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chingu I can't login

they ask a quiz

Join quiz

Join quiz

Who is this cafe with

Did you try Kang Ji Hwan ?

Dear Kang Ji Hwan, I've watched your dramas and always think that you are a very good actor. Ratings will not define an actor... There are so many people appreciating your hard work, me included. I really love the way you portrayed Baek Jin Sang. I cannot imagine other actor to portray BJS perfectly like you did. From annoying and hateful BJS to loveable and caring BJS... You did very, very well... I hated BJS and felt BJS' pains and confusion, and also anger, and then love... You made it so relatable in real life.. BJS is alive because of you... Please take a good care of your health... Hope 2019 will be much better year for you... Don't give up hope... :heart:

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I created Kakao to create daum cafe account.  I will try to see how to confirm mobile through kakao

On the daum app you have to hit yellow button on very bottom, then on kakao side confirmation on first talk message thingy.  You are feeling my pain from last night.

UPDATE: Here is my translation (still with machine & dictionary help, and my limited skill):

On The Messages

Everyone, I'm not really good with translating, still, so please be patient with me as this is going to take days. Or maybe @nana.yahxd is willing to help? 

I had also prepared some stuff for my own message. 

If I may suggest, could you please mention a scene or two where you find his performance moved you? Thanks so much and sorry. 

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

Chingus I registered and sent a message too. It worked at last

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/Kjjr/141/comments?page=5&cdepth=&prev_page=&listURI=&rtnURI=&mode=regular&

I posted the KJH soompi thread there to show the 900 plus pages as a proof of our love

chingus register by choosing mobile, it will show you country code automatically, then choose id name, password . Then search KJH in  korean and write it in the quiz to join. 

Use chrome. It will translate Korean to English to understand the instructions

https://member.daum.net/m/join?rtnUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.cafe.daum.net%2FwithTG%2FKjjr%2F141%2Fcomments%3Fpage%3D5%26cdepth%3D%26prev_page%3D%26listURI%3D%26rtnURI%3D%26mode%3Dregular%26

Choose Mobile then continue as I mentioned above 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

We tried to give appreciation to KJH for his role in FGTD as hes been down & sick after difficult shooting & low rating. (Source his cafe fan as above mentioned KHS@daum).

You may continue to write on below

@nohamahamoud2002 @selenette @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow @ashbelle@Nadia Muñoz @littlerain @xprosperity@ktcjdrama @dramaninja @vinhnguyen @Anuksanamun@jenappelle @erenst @Scribbles24 @rosemirror @nateko @phoenix24 @inna75@Tasia@weeinthailand @heartslined @gbrd@msaamia@philosophie@nana.yahxd @annelee28 @partyon

@gm4queen

Start with me then, chingu maybe want to continue add below me:

1. @Lawyerh I become your new fans because of FGTD. If there's any character that only can be played by 1 actor specially, it will be the case with Baek Jin Sang to be only played by you. The character progress, deep emotion, subtle romance was done properly. Its been long time i watched any drama thats very meaningful. For me, FGTD has become my number 1 drama. I hope you consider that this is your best achievement as actor. Rating not always equal to good quality for me. I also learned something from you too from drama / yourself as actor : to always strive hard and not live in average life. So i hope you cheer up!! 

2. @phoenix24 You were great as an actor in portraying Baek Jin Sang.  You made people hate the annoying evil boss, then make those same people fall in love with you.  This in itself is victory because it is hard to change people's mind once they made their decision.  As for the show, we see and read other viewer's reactions, and many people are now going back to rewatch the entire show/finish it or finding it to watch for the very first time.  Others are voting for a second season so do not be dishearten.  Fighting!

Please count me in :lol:

4. @angiedramadive For any actor, Beak Jin Sang was a dream role that was so good to be true. Then for me, an audience, be able to observe and feel his existence is a dream like experience. 

Just like actors, we audience are always seeking for a meaningful story that warms our heart, wakes up our deeply closed emotion, challenges our thought and eventually, helps us realize the true meaning of living. Feel Good To Die and especially its main characters (Beak Jin Sang and Lee Ru Da) has done an exceptional job to fulfill those mentioned above.

Our world is becoming more and more materialistic. More instant stories were made just to ease the emptiness and insecurity. More laugh and tear jerkers, more popular faces, more fanciness, more unrealistic dreams, more calculations and more inhumanity. However, your performance in Feel Good To Die gifted me the genuine emotion that rarely find in other productions. The feeling Baek Jin Sang gave out was so raw and true that i hardly realize he was just a work of imagination. The portrayal of Baek Jin Sang was your best performance to date (the grief for Ruda at the hospital was breathtaking, i was so shocked at my feeling and actually need a couple of hours to recover from the pain!). I must say this performance just reaches a whole new level of subtle acting that can’t be found in other Korean actors. You are not just talented but genius for this performance. So, be proud!

Kang Ji Hwan actor-nim, it was a great pleasure to see your acting. Please come back with a more impressive project and gift us the honor to witness your improvement! Thanks a lot!

———————
Ps: sorry for a loooooong post, i know it would be a pain for the translation but i cant help it, especially after reading his letter in the fancafe :tears:

Archived