Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 oh really he supposed to be a boyband? Or just a solo singer? I thought he just occasionally sing for fans. But i really like the way he speak. Hes very charismatic. He have several romance like coffee house or lie to me. But i not too sure with the leading lady tho. And i really prefer his handsomeness more now hahaha. I just prefer ajussi maybe lol.

Yeah i will consider monster/big man/incarnation of money. I will see which one is the less melodrama / makjang. I wish he will have more project after FGTD.. if the drama ending i think i will have bad withdrawal syndrome. 

:D I like both ages 40s and 20s. I adore Sungjae and Seo Kang Joon. And I like Kang Ji Hwan in the 40s version :D

Before I liked Yonghwa (CNBLUE) still do :)

and Bae Yong-joon ( winter sonata) I think he was in his 30s then

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

:D I like both ages 40s and 20s. I adore Sungjae and Seo Kang Joon. And I like Kang Ji Hwan in the 40s version :D

Before I liked Yonghwa (CNBLUE) still do :)

and Bae Yong-joon ( winter sonata) I think he was in his 30s then

Haha seo kang joon omg... me too. Hes so handsome. And i really like are you human too. You should watch it, its pretty cool. But right now KJH is on my top list LOL. I was busy saving video & his picture. I hope the preview will soon come out. Its a long waiting really. 

Ive watched this for 100 times... and will share again LOL... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

And i really like are you human too. You should watch it, its pretty cool. But right now KJH is on my top list LOL. I was busy saving video & his picture. I hope the preview will soon come out. Its a long waiting really. 

yes I love "Are you human too". It is the first drama I watch on KBS World, so it has a very special place in my heart. I loved it soooooo much.

@angiedramadive  come join us here on Kang Ji Hwan's page :) 

I watched parts of Coffee house too :) but I preferred Eunjung. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

You guys, i’ve just found this gem yesterday!

It’s the bts of monster and KJH shows off his ‘monster’ acting there! :wub::wub::wub:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/883463

(Here he really got burned during the scene but still carried on with the acting!)

haha, i wanted to show this off to the other thread but didnt find it appropriated :lol:

And KJH used to do musicals, he also sang for Lie to me ost.

I found him handsome always, since 2010 :lol: And i think he was more lively or more connected to his drama partner then compare to now. Here is the bts of the last scene of coffee house (a kiss scene :P), i think he liked the girl a lot.

For me, i love coffee house haha bc yes, i ship the couple there and i’ve always got something for a friends turn to lovers relationship :D

Edited by angiedramadive
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share #COALG bts too... B) So cool! I wish he can play more detective drama. I really enjoyed this. Hes really good here and the storyline was amazing too. I sleep less because running marathon on this... :rolleyes:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow thanks @angiedramadive you are a real KJH fan. I watched ep 1 of Big man. He is so comical

@Lawyerh He looks so handsome in Children of lesser God. I will look for it

KJH is such a good kisser.  Who bets for a kiss scene with  Ruda (Baek Jin Hee)?

• LOL 4

@nohamahamoud2002 about the award i mentioned earlier in the other thread, i got the info from his house tour years ago and he even showed them off himself :D

(This video has engsub and the award part starts from 2’40 :D)

I guess KJH himself is just as goofy and unique like all of his charaters-_-

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He looks so handsome in Children of lesser God. I will look for it

Tell me when you done watched it. Hes really fit for action role. (His action scene will be when close to finale episodes).

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

He is so talented, but I prefer his looks in his 40s than 20s :D

I totally second you, starting this year he really look fabolous. Thats why so far i also havent managed try his old dramas.

7 hours ago, angiedramadive said:

I guess KJH himself is just as goofy and unique like all of his charaters-_-

Haha yeah i watched his interview, when being asked are you similar to Jin Sang, he replied: "not at all". But i dont think so, i think his real life character also funny, quirky & unique. He said all his junior liked him haha and i think he especially liked to tease mr kang aka Gong Myung in real life LOL. 

Kiss in FGTD? I wish so. Dont waste the man talent muahahha. :wub: he have pretty good chemi with BJH as well. 

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Kiss in FGTD? I wish so. Dont waste the man talent muahahha. :wub: he have pretty good chemi with BJH as well. 

I think this is the 1st time he acts with a partner this young! Hopefully thing would not be too awkward for them bts haha.  

I’m thirsty for more skinship between JS&RD :lol:

And he said in an old interview that he will take care of his skin so he wont look too old to younger actress. I see he totally achives that youthful look now. He looks so fine standing next to Baek Jinhee :P

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

I think this is the 1st time he acts with a partner this young! Hopefully thing would not be too awkward for them bts haha.  

Haha no wonder he looks excited. Dont think hes awkward le... 

20181212-125828.jpg

Im more worried with the actress, if i were in her shoes.. i might already got heart attack hahahaha...

Yeah hope more skinship of JS RD. In the main forum there is new wonderful stills.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

kangjihwan-247.jpg

@Lawyerh thank you so much for recommending Children of lesser God. I started watching, it is very promising. I like it very much. It is less violent than the Ghost Detective because the killing scenes are very blurry

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lawyerh thank you so much for recommending Children of lesser God. I started watching, it is very promising. I like it very much. It is less violent than the Ghost Detective because the killing scenes are very blurry

Glad you like it as much as i do. His character is also smartass and a bit rough and eccentric. At least can occupy your time waiting for FGTD lol. I finished it in 4 straight days and got black eyed pandas as result. 

Its really nothing compare to Ghost detective. I dropped that after perhaps 4 eps. The lady in red disturbed me so much haha. Not because of the killing scenes. Even i like daniel choi, i cant even stand to finish it for him :lol: maybe if its for KJH i will braced myself. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Glad you like it as much as i do. His character is also smartass and a bit rough and eccentric. At least can occupy your time waiting for FGTD lol. I finished it in 4 straight days and got black eyed pandas as result. 

I think I will watch one episode daily :) It is hard to keep watching on the laptop. I prefer watching dramas on KBS World on TV because the screen is wider :lol:

I am working with an inefficient boss whom I dislike (more than BJS' subordinates disliked him :) , but at least he is smart and efficient) so.... Since my job as a written translator requires using my eyes for a condensed time because of deadlines using computer software for translation, I can't use the laptop small screen for long (it hurts the eyes)

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah dont follow my step and save your eyes haha. I was rushing because each episodes was just end on hanging. I just cant stop because im curious on the story too (except drolling for KJH lol). Btw anyone watching Capital Scandal? He looks not bad there, and i pretty like the leading lady Han ji min. Perhaps @angiedramadive know more, since youre our Sunbae in KJH world haha. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think I will watch one episode daily :) It is hard to keep watching on the laptop. I prefer watching dramas on KBS World on TV because the screen is wider :lol:

I am working with an inefficient boss whom I dislike (more than BJS' subordinates disliked him :) , but at least he is smart and efficient)

I always promise myself that also but never fulfill it lol, especially at the way they end each ep on hanger!

We all work with bad bosses, maybe that’s why we can related to FGTD so much :D i did try to change the boss like RD does but it didnt work, maybe bc i didnt have the time loop, lol. 

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Perhaps @angiedramadive know more, since youre our Sunbae in KJH world haha. 

Haha i havent caught on Capital Scandal yet and i’m not so sure if it’s my cup of tea. It’s quite long ago, even before coffee house so the drama style would not appeal to me anymore (and KJH now is much more charisma :P).

Actually i had my craze on KJH bc of Coffee House so my interest mainly focuses on Coffee House-KJH related things. I did watch his other projects (Lie to me & Runway Cop) but the chemistries were not really there so sadly i moved on with other things. FGTD for sure re-lives my obsession of him and i’m planning on marathon his recent projects while waiting for Thursday, lol.

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some BTS and interview the atmosphere quite lively and i think BJH called him Oppa? So cute... too bad no english translation. 

https://youtu.be/_z3E72cVG7c 

it is episode zero :) you will find it online, I will post the link to you in a message :)

I like KJH's looks when he is not well-groomed, he makes me laugh so much, like the scene in episode 2 in "Children of a lesser God", he looked the same too in the first episodes of "Big Man", he is comical. :) 

When his sis died at the end of episode 1, I was actually tearful, he acted amazingly, crying in anguish, so I expected some tragedy, but then in the next episode, he was in the street sitting on the ground, feeding the pigeon, and wearing torn clothes, I was laughing.

• Like 2

Im watching capital scandal now lol. It looks funny and promising too. Since the setting is in Republican era, the old hair style etc dont bother me that much. But he does look a bit different compare to now. 

Yeah hes so funny when hes start to sleep in the street. But i prefer him when hes dress up properly haha.....yeah its good that they dont prolong the tragedy in COALG. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im watching capital scandal now lol. It looks funny and promising too. Since the setting is in Republican era, the old hair style etc dont bother me that much. But he does look a bit different compare to now. 

Yeah hes so funny when hes start to sleep in the street. But i prefer him when hes dress up properly haha.....yeah its good that they dont prolong the tragedy in COALG. 

you know, I like watching dramas that are already broadcasted before. This way I know beforehand if the ending is good or bad, and decide to continue or stop watching. I don't like the suspense of watching dramas that are still videoed. We don't even have previews or stills till the last minute. I am the kind of person who like to read the last page of a detective novel, to know the murderer :lol:

Chingus let's hope dear Kang Ji Hwan gets to win sooooooo many awards for Feel Good to Die. It is one of the most difficult roles I have ever watched. Not easy acting I can tell you, after watching Anthony Hopkins and Al Paccino

• Like 3