Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

I'm really curious about...... About children of lesser god, is his recently series, have not news about the filming,  about behind of scenes, about everywhere..... Like monster, all series were follow.... But children of lesser god , nothing about that, no Photos, after the script neither comments nor info..... Nothing, why?.... Is so sad that, have a  few info about this series ..... And I would like to know more about the filming..... .... (TT)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time slip drama Happy to Die holds first script read

by tipsymocha

happytodie-scriptread1.jpg

This show is going to such a satisfying watch, in an admittedly sadistic way. KBS is gearing up for the premiere for its upcoming time-slip, workplace drama Happy to Die, and photos of the first script read with the cast have just been released. Kang Ji-hwan (Children of a Lesser God) and Baek Jin-hee (Let’s Eat 3) play our main leads, as a misogynistic boss-from-hell and his long-suffering subordinate, respectively.

After reading the premise of Happy to Die, I checked out a few chapters of the original webtoon and found myself grinning with second-hand satisfaction at all the various ways Kang Ji-hwan’s character gets killed. I haven’t read beyond the first 10 chapters or so, but at least in the beginning of the story, Baek Jin-hee’s character is the only one aware of being stuck in a time loop. Every time her boss dies, she finds herself reliving that same day over and over again, and the only way she can make it to the next day is if she can stop Kang Ji-hwan from dying comically horrible deaths (I’m pretty sure he gets electrocuted by his keyboard at one point).

Happy to Die has a strong supporting cast to populate the rest of the office where most of the action takes place, including Gong Myung (Revolutionary Love), Park Sol-mi (Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho), Ryu Hyun-kyung (20th Century Boy and Girl), In Gyo-jin (Jugglers), Lee Byung-joon (I Am Not a Robot), Jo Han-cheol (100 Days My Prince), and Seo Jung-yeon (Come Here and Hug Me). Directing is PD Lee Eun-jin, of Sassy Go Go and Trot Lovers, while rookie writer Im Seo-ra will be adapting the webtoon into drama format.

Happy to Die is set to follow currently airing The Ghost Detective and will take over KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot later this month.

happytodie-scriptread2.jpg

happytodie-scriptread3.jpg

happytodie-scriptread4.jpg

happytodie-scriptread5.jpg

happytodie-scriptread6.jpg

happytodie-scriptread7.jpg

Via Seoul Kyungje, iMBC

credit: dramabeans

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 :o sorry hopefully I saw your post in the drama forum because ...

Spoiler

Are we supposed to receive messages if ID tagged? Sorry again I am here since less 2 months it seems still a lot of forum things to learn:sweatingbullets:

I'm impressed by KangJiHwang thread number of pages, what a filming bio he must have B)~

Let's drop a picture , in fact 3 , as arrival little gift :D

:wub:

7.jpg?type=w1200

10-2.jpg?type=w1200

:tears:

11.jpg?type=w1200

Check more pictures in this naver post, not all new but hehe some things can be admired a lot without problem isn't it :lol:

http://naver.me/50qlm0Q4

19 hours ago, littlerain said:

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 :o sorry hopefully I saw your post in the drama forum because ...

Hide contents

Are we supposed to receive messages if ID tagged? Sorry again I am here since less 2 months it seems still a lot of forum things to learn:sweatingbullets:

I'm impressed by KangJiHwang thread number of pages, what a filming bio he must have B)~

Let's drop a picture , in fact 3 , as arrival little gift :D

:wub:

:tears:

Check more pictures in this naver post, not all new but hehe some things can be admired a lot without problem isn't it :lol:

http://naver.me/50qlm0Q4

I joined last September only three months ago :) 

I am rather new too :) 

anyway remember not to post consecutively , edit your post, and if you post more than 3 videos/pics, put them in spoiler :) that is all

of course it's ok to keep your profile picture as it is :) most users here have profile pictures of other actors :)

images.jpg

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh really..i thought it was a serious drama. I will try once i finish this FGTD... i need to move on from Baek Jin Sang and settle his story first hahaha.... choi daniel was playing with Baek jin hee in Jugglers as secretary & boss too. I thought FGTD was similar romcom like Jugglers in the beginning... but FGTD was way more lunatic and interesting. Its really not mainstream.

Yes I know but I didn't watch jugglers. I watched The Ghost Detective :)

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow youre so brave. I cannot managed to finish that one... lol. It was just too scary & stressful. Btw you also can watch children of lesser god then since you seems to be brave enough haha KJH also very dashing over there. 

I was afraid of blood scenes at the beginning but I got used to them :D. I will try Children of lesser God. There is also Monster. I heard it was good

I watched parts of Coffee House. But I wanted Kang Ji Hwan to be with Eunjung. So I was a bit disappointed

Do you know that Kang Ji Hwan acted in musicals at the beginning of his career?

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 oh really he supposed to be a boyband? Or just a solo singer? I thought he just occasionally sing for fans. But i really like the way he speak. Hes very charismatic. He have several romance like coffee house or lie to me. But i not too sure with the leading lady tho. And i really prefer his handsomeness more now hahaha. I just prefer ajussi maybe lol.

Yeah i will consider monster/big man/incarnation of money. I will see which one is the less melodrama / makjang. I wish he will have more project after FGTD.. if the drama ending i think i will have bad withdrawal syndrome. 

:D I like both ages 40s and 20s. I adore Sungjae and Seo Kang Joon. And I like Kang Ji Hwan in the 40s version :D

Before I liked Yonghwa (CNBLUE) still do :)

and Bae Yong-joon ( winter sonata) I think he was in his 30s then

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

And i really like are you human too. You should watch it, its pretty cool. But right now KJH is on my top list LOL. I was busy saving video & his picture. I hope the preview will soon come out. Its a long waiting really. 

yes I love "Are you human too". It is the first drama I watch on KBS World, so it has a very special place in my heart. I loved it soooooo much.

@angiedramadive  come join us here on Kang Ji Hwan's page :) 

I watched parts of Coffee house too :) but I preferred Eunjung. 

You guys, i’ve just found this gem yesterday!

It’s the bts of monster and KJH shows off his ‘monster’ acting there! :wub::wub::wub:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/883463

(Here he really got burned during the scene but still carried on with the acting!)

haha, i wanted to show this off to the other thread but didnt find it appropriated :lol:

And KJH used to do musicals, he also sang for Lie to me ost.

I found him handsome always, since 2010 :lol: And i think he was more lively or more connected to his drama partner then compare to now. Here is the bts of the last scene of coffee house (a kiss scene :P), i think he liked the girl a lot.

For me, i love coffee house haha bc yes, i ship the couple there and i’ve always got something for a friends turn to lovers relationship :D

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Kiss in FGTD? I wish so. Dont waste the man talent muahahha. :wub: he have pretty good chemi with BJH as well. 

I think this is the 1st time he acts with a partner this young! Hopefully thing would not be too awkward for them bts haha.  

I’m thirsty for more skinship between JS&RD :lol:

And he said in an old interview that he will take care of his skin so he wont look too old to younger actress. I see he totally achives that youthful look now. He looks so fine standing next to Baek Jinhee :P

Archived