Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler ii could not ship YEH and KJH because i know he is not her type.. I read an YEH interview saying KJH is "too nice" to women .. I dont know what she meant by that but it gave me the impression she doesnt like him as a boyfriend.. Whereas iin case of SY i know the Hong Gil Dong cast  formed a sort a special bond  wherein even after filming they agreed to meet once a year and i think they still do up to now . Perhaps that explains why SY and KJH are at ease and very comfortable with each other.. There is strong friendship between them:blush:...  Kjh appears  to be secretive about his private life.. I havent read any article that he is dating.. Again another wishful thinking, i prefer he marries a non celebrity who will take of him, his parents and children...HE is the eldest son and korean culture still follows tradition that the eldest son takes care of his parents even when he is married ..

@AliciaA...

From what i see from some BTS, i quite agree with what YEH said that our KJH is too kind to everyone especially women on the set...not just to his leading ladies but also the crews... :blush::blush:  Sometimes it will create misunderstanding... :bawling::bawling:

As long as i know YEH ideal type is Gong Yoo, her co-star from " Coffee Prince " whom i like too... :heart::heart:

But last year in an interview, YEH chosed her cola kiss with KJH as one of her best and memorable kissing scene at No 3... :wub::wub:

Another example is from SYR IG :

tumblr_o41dtm8xeD1rr06zyo1_500.jpg

하이난에서 케이크 챙겨준 지환 오빠~
#화이트데이 #감사해요 #잘먹을게요 

(In Hainan get this cake from Ji Hwan oppa ~

#Whiteday #Thankyou #Iwilleatwell)

I think KJH wasn't gave the cake only for SYR though i don't find other actresses from " Monster " that post about it...LOL

Most Korean artists are private about their love life except if the reporters or Dispatch caught them while dating...just like in SYR case, she was rumoured to be Song Seung Hun GF and dated Lee sang woo before...but, because there's no evidence like photos etc, she never confessed it...only with her currently BF she's finally opened because the reporter caught them...:bawling::bawling:

I will fully support KJH choice for his future wife, be it celebrity or ordinary woman as long as he is happy and good for him...with high rate numbers of divorce in Korea, to have partner outside the industry is not a guarantee will have long marriage...Lately many actors and actresses separate with their non celebrity spouse too...

I admire celebrity couple like Jang dong gun & Ko so young, Ji sung & Lee bo young, Cha in pyo & Shin a rae, Yoo dong guen & Joen in hwa and Eugene &  Ki tae young... :heart::heart:

@badsmuller your post reminded me again of 90 days time to love.. This is one drama i could not forget as I cried and cried in each episode .. so heartbreaking but very romantic indeed..  Not good for my health to always feel sad and cry  that's  why I avoid re -watching this. I  was told to  watch films that will make me laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine... . Anyhow, just like you, I  also look  forward for KJH and KHN reunion.

10 hours ago, AliciaA said:

@badsmuller your post reminded me again of 90 days time to love.. This is one drama i could not forget as I cried and cried in each episode .. so heartbreaking but very romantic indeed..  Not good for my health to always feel sad and cry  that's  why I avoid re -watching this. I  was told to  watch films that will make me laugh. They say laughter is the best medicine... . Anyhow, just like you, I  also look  forward for KJH and KHN reunion.

@AliciaA...

Do you have a chronic disease, chinggu ??? Hope you're better now... :heart::heart:

Especially this scene...I've cried like a river... :bawling::bawling:

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_5BECBAA1ECB3905

I really really love KJH-KHN and also KJH-SYR Couples...I still re-watch " 90 Days Falling In Love " and " Hong Gil Dong " till date...but only their parts...LOL

I feel our KJH gives all of his potentials when he acts with these two beautiful and talented actresses...everything look so natural to me... :wub::wub::wub:

@badsmuler yes chingu i have cancer but on remission now for 4 yrs. and chronic kidney failure but im strong enough to work and do daily chores  by myself..I just have to  monitor my health and be careful so i can still live longer.. I got into kdrama as my form of entertainment until i noticed Kang Jihwan and becomes my bias... I like him becuase he is good in comedy as well as serious ones.. He is really a seasoned actor.. My love for him as a fan got stronger when i saw and met him in person.. He is very nice to fans.. The only problem is the language barrier.. I  cant  understand or speak korean or japanese.. My guess is he understands some english but not confident enough to speak .. Just like you , im also from south east asia...

6 hours ago, AliciaA said:

@badsmuler yes chingu i have cancer but on remission now for 4 yrs. and chronic kidney failure but im strong enough to work and do daily chores  by myself..I just have to  monitor my health and be careful so i can still live longer.. I got into kdrama as my form of entertainment until i noticed Kang Jihwan and becomes my bias... I like him becuase he is good in comedy as well as serious ones.. He is really a seasoned actor.. My love for him as a fan got stronger when i saw and met him in person.. He is very nice to fans.. The only problem is the language barrier.. I  cant  understand or speak korean or japanese.. My guess is he understands some english but not confident enough to speak .. Just like you , im also from south east asia...

Anyoooong @AliciaA...:heart::heart:

What kinds of cancer, chinggu ??? Do you still get chemoteraphy and hemodialysis ???

I like KJH mostly because of his briliant acting...i'm glad to know that he is good to his fans...the only one thing that i don't like from him is he's too kind to every women...I personally don't want to have a boyfriend like that... :cry::cry:

But i have to thank KJH...because of him, i like SYR as an actress...during FinKL hey-day, my favourite is Lee jin... :blush::blush:

Now i start to watch another SYR dramas beside HGD and Monster...i just finished watching " The Snow Queen "...UNDWEEEEEEEE, this drama is not suitable for you, chinggu...Its just " 90 Days Falling In Love " part 2...so sad and heartbreaking...i get a headache now because i've cried too much since yesterday... :bawling::bawling:

SYR was surprisingly acted so natural and good in this drama...its hard for me to say this, chinggu...but i have to admit that SYR has better chemistry with Hyun Bin than our KJH...I can understand now if many SYR fans also ship her with HB... :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

Hi @badsmuler its  breast cancer.. I had radical mastectomy( total removal of my left breast and lymph nodes in the armpit area.this was in 2012 .. A month after surgery  i had 33 sessions of radiation and im on hormonal therapy for 5 yrs.. For hormonal thrapy i had to take the medicine daily.. No i didnt undergo chemo becuase its bad for the kidneys.. My oncologist didnt want my kidneys to have total failure to avoid sudden dialysis.. I have been taking care of my kidnesy with the help  of my kidney doctor who,happens to,be the best in the field  in my country ..I have to watch the food i eat and have some exercise,and take tons of medicines :((.. I believe im lucky enough not to,have dialysis yet  and its been more than10"years... I i continue to,pray for it not to happen in my lifetime.. Im more nervous abt my cancer because  this disease has possiblity of recurrence.. Its genetic.. My younger brotherdied of pancreatic cancer just a month ago.

I always root for an actor than the actress.. Maybe because Im a woman :)...I have not seen much kdrama as much as you do  or the experts in the monster thread.. I need this motivation to like the lead actor before i watch a particular drama.. When KJH was in hiatus I watched  some dramas  of Jisung, SO jisub,  joo won and  Ji Chang Wook ... they are also very good but these actors cant replace KJH in my heart..   AS to,chemistry of Hyun Bin and Yuri,  were  they not romantically involved in real life when they were doin snow queen..? I think i read that they were dating then . Maybe  that was the reason  why   they acted so natural in the drama.. I have not seen any Hyun Bin drama.. when KJH did Lie to me , i thought He and Yoon Eun Hye are dating and would continue to date after the drama because they seem very  much in love in the drama until I read Yoon Eun Hye interview about kjh being so nice to women ... I hope the woman KJH will marry is not the jealous type otherwise the marriage may end up in a divorce which i hope wont happen to him..

Hello @AliciaA dear...

My deep condolence for your late younger brother...your family definitely have genetic cancers...take care of yourself and stay healthy...my prayers always be with you... :heart::heart:

Poor SYR...she always linked with many actors be it her partner in the dramas/movies or not... :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

SYR-HB as a real life couple are just rumors...In fact, HB was dated with SYR's friend, Song hye kyo... :blush::blush:

Hyun Bin acting is not as good as our KJH...actually SYR acted more convincing than him in that drama...but their chemistry are so great that reminds me with KJH chemistry with KHN... :heart::heart:

I've already watched SYR's collaboration with another actors like Ji sung, Gong yoo, Jung gyu woon, Jo sang wook and Lee sang woo. For me...SYR shares the best chemistry with Hyun bin while our KJH is with KHN... :heart::blush::heart:

Beside our KJH, i also like Jo in sung, Kang dong won, Gong yoo and Joo won... :wub::wub::wub:

I think that our KJH being too friendly and kind too women because i'm very sensitive and conservative... :bawling::bawling:

I still can handle this...

13256577_1730660057221542_1759081729_n.j

monster_photo160701202821imbcdrama10.jpg

But i start being uneasy and ackward if KJH like these ones...

south-korean-actors-kang-jihwan-and-choi

13556936_1404683176506109_594594566_n.jp

I hope our KJH learns from the previous scandal about " the woman's photo who was lying beside him "...i feel its because he's too easy to approach then anyone can take the advantages of it... :cry::cry:

Mianne chinggus if i'm rude and my words hurt any of you...but i want you to know thats because of my love and concerns for our KJH... :heart::heart::heart:

@badsmuler thank you for your prayers , chinggu . I need it.. Hope i didnt bore u with my story.

I appreciate and completely understand KJH closeness to women and being friendly and nice to them ..Btw he is not only nice to,women but to men also , his colleagues in the entertainment business as well as the staff n crew. He is naturally approachable and friendly person..  . When he was  filming in Bali , ther were so quite a number of  selfie photos  wiith him posted by the make up artist and ihotel staff where he stayed posted in IG .  I believe men who are nice to women are very close to their mothers.. No they are not mama' s boy ,its respect and love to,their moms...AS u know Jihwanssi younger sibling is a girl and i think she is also close to her sister.. I dont give malice to the above photos.. I would think he considers them as his friends and he knows Claudia kim wont get offended when he put his head on her  shoulder... In one interview when he was filming IOM , he said  it was always fun shooting with Choi Yeo Jin ( the prosecutor that became lady judge i! IOM) because they can talk and talk as they were old friends...

Im not offended or hurt by ur comments chinggu..  i agree with you though that as a popular actor some people may take advantage of hiim and he should be carefull...We all want the best for our KJH.. Please continue to support him as he is brillant actor and I believe he is a nice and kind person .. He deserves to stay longer in the industry as he works hard and gives his best performance to every project he is in..

Hugs to you dear, @AliciaA  Fighting!

Announcement of actor Kang Ji Hwan's drama shooting field tour
translated by Pechumori

13606914_1052172394818971_78302343889788

Kang Ji Hwan, returned to work after 2 years in the currently acclaimed MBC drama, "Monster". In line with this, a shooting field tour of the drama "Monster" in South Korea will be held.

As part of the tour benefits, there will be an opportunity to shake hands with Kang Ji Hwan, take a group photo with him, posters and CD as gifts. Get a chance to feel the tension of shooting which cannot be felt while watching the drama on the TV screen and the charm of actor, Kang Ji Hwan.

■ "Monster" shooting field tour starring Kang Ji Hwan

Tour recruitment period
From 7/7 (Thursday) 18:00 up to 7/28 (Thursday) 23:59

Tour dates

2016/9/2 (Fri) - 9/4 (Sun) two nights and three days
★ shooting field tour will be on September 3 (Saturday)

Tour points
1. chance to see the shooting site of the drama "Monster" starring Kang Ji Hwan
2. group photo with Kang Ji Hwan
3. handshake with Kang ji Hwan
4. "Monster" poster signed by Kang Ji Hwan
5. "Monster" related items as gift

For details, please visit the site of Kang Ji Hwan's Japanese official fan club

http://www.kangstarjp.jp/ 

source: http://kimage.jugem.jp/?eid=6 via Yoko

Hello @AliciaA... :wub::wub::wub:

I'm not worried with his closeness with men, chinggu...but with the women that i concern a lot...LOL...I've read IOM interview sometimes ago...seems our KJH is more close to CYJ than the leading lady, HJE... :blush::blush:

Have you heard K-entertainment news lately, chinggu ??? Every week another actors are accused with rape scandal...i'm very afraid to be honest...i hope and pray that our KJH can be more careful with his actions from now...may God's will always be his guidance... :heart::heart::heart:

Our KJH looks sooooooooooooooooo handsome and young recently...i hope he's in love with someone now...with the right woman... :heart::blush::blush::heart:

13259487_1550569708573323_979811815_n.jp

Spoiler

fgnj_zpscxggqz4w.jpg

fgbhn_zpsrrw9omop.jpg

gjhk_zps7ol75unx.jpg

Spoiler

shmback_zpsvn8mjul0.jpg

kulyback_zps2wb2wpku.jpg

fhngjmk_zpsslhb9plb.jpg

nmjg_zps8m46epey.jpg

vghnmck_zpsj9ylgsht.jpg

I love KJH in white...is it his favourite colour, chinggu ???

Especially in last part of Ep. 32...his outfit was very matching with SYR's cloth... :blush::heart::blush:

dvfb_zpszjqwdbpb.jpg

Ohhh yaaa...before i forget, i also love KJH's soft voice...its reminds me with Kwon sang woo's voice which i like too...their voices are very different with many of Korean actors which usually have deep voices... :wub::wub::wub:

@badsmuler Thank you for the handsome photos of KJH you shared.. Daebak!! I think im getting crazy over him :blush:

On 7/16/2016 at 10:17 AM, badsmuler said:

Have you heard K-entertainment news lately, chinggu ??? Every week another actors are accused with rape scandal...i'm very afraid to be honest...i hope and pray that our KJH can be more careful with his actions from now...may God's will always be his guidance... :heart::heart::heart:

Our KJH looks sooooooooooooooooo handsome and young recently...i hope he's in love with someone now...with the right woman... :heart::blush::blush::heart:

Yes chinggu.. I know KJH friendliness maybe taken out of context and if he is not careful, he maybe another victim. We have the same worries and concerns . I cant understand why those kind of  scandals, (rape, sexual assault)  are prevalent in Korea entertainment.  I have not  heard anything of that sort  in the showbiz industry in  my country. I am not convinced that korean male celebrities would do such acts.  Some maybe true but more  are just black propaganda which caused irreparable damage to the actors.  They know such acts will damage their reputation and career badly so they will have 2nd thoughts... Some incidents in the past maybe true but I would think the male actors, idols and celebrities knew the repercussions and they will avoid those things.. I pity Park Yoo chun  . Although Im not a fan I am that old to be his mother.  He looked very confused and exhausted in the photos. Now, I just read the sexual assault complaint against Lee Jin Wook ( Goodbye Mr. Black) Im not a great fan but saw him Nine. I hope their fans will continue to support them as the investigation is still ongoing . Sooner or later, the truth will come out. If the actor is guilty, then he knows its the end of his career.

1 hour ago, AliciaA said:

@badsmuler Thank you for the handsome photos of KJH you shared.. Daebak!! I think im getting crazy over him :blush:

Yes chinggu.. I know KJH friendliness maybe taken out of context and if he is not careful, he maybe another victim. We have the same worries and concerns . I cant understand why those kind of  scandals, (rape, sexual assault)  are prevalent in Korea entertainment.  I have not  heard anything of that sort  in the showbiz industry in  my country. I am not convinced that korean male celebrities would do such acts.  Some maybe true but more  are just black propaganda which caused irreparable damage to the actors.  They know such acts will damage their reputation and career badly so they will have 2nd thoughts... Some incidents in the past maybe true but I would think the male actors, idols and celebrities knew the repercussions and they will avoid those things.. I pity Park Yoo chun  . Although Im not a fan I am that old to be his mother.  He looked very confused and exhausted in the photos. Now, I just read the sexual assault complaint against Lee Jin Wook ( Goodbye Mr. Black) Im not a great fan but saw him Nine. I hope their fans will continue to support them as the investigation is still ongoing . Sooner or later, the truth will come out. If the actor is guilty, then he knows its the end of his career.

Hello @AliciaA... :blush::blush:

My suggestion, chinggu...don't stare those KJH pictures too long...its not good for our health...LOL :grin::grin::heart:

And suddenly i miss our KJH with KHN again...OTOOOKKKKEEEEE... :wub::wub::wub:

ghj_zps54ktofdj.jpg

2009032711400038082_115206_0_zpsovqx86yb

Credit as tags

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kiefer-taiho said:

well I have not been here lately... what happened????... close with women?-.... what???? something happened?  why are you telling that!!!!! I´m starting to scare!!!!!!!! :tears::(

Nothing happen with our KJH, chinggu...its just our concerns...hows about you to join us in the Monster Thread ??? :blush::heart:

Archived