Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

6 hours ago, ducanh said:

I intend watching "90 Days, Falling in Love Days" but I read Vietnamese fan's comments and I decide not to watch it.Because it is a sad drama film. 

I read his interview about this film some days ago. He said he took 5 months to get out of character, I am not sure I misremember or not.

There are a lot of positive comments from Vietnamese fans on Monster :P They love watching Monster.:heart: Hope that KJH says Hello to his fans in Vietnam :heart:

@ducanh...

You must watch " 90 Days, Falling in Love Days "...because of this drama i become his fans after so many years i've just only his secret admire....LOL

Yes, its very sad but a brilliant drama with great story lines, Top Notch Acting from all casts, beautiful cinematography and best dialogue... :blush::blush:

If ever this drama got high ratings...KJH definitely won Best Actor Awards for his outstanding performance in this drama...plus his sparkling chemistry with Kim ha neul deserve Best Couple Award...for me she is the best actress who ever acts with KJH till date ( no wonder since she's A-list actress )...they're so compatible in terms of looks, height, aura and acting skills... :heart::heart:

The way Hyun ji soek looks at her or just a glance...i can feel he loves Go mi yeon till death and fell for her thousand times... :wub::wub::wub:

EAB5ACEC82ACEC8B9C_EC82ACEB9E91ED95A090d

EAB5ACEC82ACEC8B9C_EC82ACEB9E91ED95A090d

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ducanh ..yeah , same here...I find him so handsome in  LTM.. BTW,  KJH personal  FB page is not active anymore. I noticed he usually post updates in his twitter account @KangJihwan_ and in his IG acct which he opened not so long ago..  .. However, most of us fans converse on FB. there are so many KJH fan clubs pages on FB ( from different countries)  and KJH Vietnam Fan Club is very active there too. Since you are from this county, i would suggest you join that group as well as other fan groups. I

Behind the scene photos of Kang Ji Hwan's hand burn injury while shooting the drama, "Monster" have been released
translated by Pechumori
5/17/16

[Get exclusive] Kang Ji-hwan, <Monsters> Shooting of 'image fighting spirit' behind the scene Lightning released!  Image -1

The behind the scene photos of Kang Ji Hwan while shooting the "burning fighting spirit" have been released.

Last May 14, it has been reported that actor Kang Ji Hwan, who plays the role of Kang Ki Tan, the hero in the drama, "Monster" has sadly suffered a burn injury during the shooting.

An official from Sim Entertainment, Kang Ji Hwan's agency said "Kang Ji Hwan hit his right hand on a hot props while shooting and sustained a burn injury", he explained the situation was tense at that time.

On that day, Kang Ji Hwan was shooting a scene where his character, Kang Ki Tan was sobbing in front of the burning abandoned urns and relics, and his anger towards the merciless Byun Il Jae (played by Jung Bo Suk) was about to explode.

During the scene, Kang Ki Tan, entered the fire pit and found the rusty drums where the memorabilia were being burned. Kang Ji Hwan, who gave an enthusiastic performance, while immersed in his heated emotions, touched the drum, forgetting the fact that it was scorching hot, and got a burn injury on his palm.

[Get exclusive] Kang Ji-hwan, <Monsters> Shooting of 'image fighting spirit' behind the scene Lightning released!  -7 Images

However, Kang Ji Hwan, who was immersed in emotions, did not realize that he was injured and even poured out a storm of tears and screamed. With his anger directed at Byun Il Jae, he was able to display a fighting spirit on the camera.

After the shooting ended, Kang Ji Hwan felt a sense of pain in his hand, the staff came over and tried to use cold water and ice as first aid treatment but the pain did not easily subside. Nevertheless, Kang Ji Hwan, even with his burned hand, digested all the scenes, from finding the relics through the ash up to the last scene where he screamed and thus gained the applause and admiration of the staff for his enthusiastic performance.

[Get exclusive] Kang Ji-hwan, <Monsters> Shooting of 'image fighting spirit' behind the scene Lightning released!  Images -10

After the appropriate amount of scenes have been shot, he hurriedly went to the hospital emergency room to receive first aid treatment. He is scheduled to come back soon to continue filming.

credit: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/182747

On 5/20/2016 at 4:32 PM, AliciaA said:

Would u know if he is accident prone? did he experience this series of accidents in his  past  dramas

@AliciaA, KJH had an accident while doing the bicycle scene with Lee Da Hee in "Big Man". He had a foot injury at that time.

excerpt from the translated article

Kang Ji Hwan confessed that he slightly injured his big toe in that scene from "Big Man" where he fell off the bike after riding it. However, they had to push through with the shooting.

Kang Ji Hwan said, "I cut my shoes because my foot was feeling some inconvenience while shooting. The discomfort kept my feet limping. I don't want the fans to worry. But the injury was painful", he confessed.

Kang Ji Hwan cancels filming for 'Monster' after car accident
By yckim124

kang-ji-hwan_1463725610_af_org.jpg

According to Star News on May 20, actor Kang Ji Hwan got into a car accident on his way home after completing a shoot for MBC drama 'Monster'.

It's reported the passenger side of Kang Ji Hwan's car is destroyed from the accident. Following the crash, he and his manager were rushed to the hospital, and fortunately, no severe injuries were found.

However, Kang Ji Hwan did need to cancel his schedule for 'Monster' in order to take time for recovery. His label Huayi Brothers announced, "Kang Ji Hwan did get into an accident, but there are no severe injuries. However, he is suffering from body aches and bruises, so we have canceled the shooting for 'Monster' today. Kang Ji Hwan promises to immediately return to drama shoot as soon as he recovers."

Hopefully, he recovers soon. Have you been keeping up with 'Monster'?

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kang-ji-hwan-cancels-filming-for-monster-after-car-accident

Kang Ji Hwan Involved In Minor Car Accident
orionight May 20, 2016

Star of MBC’s “Monster” Kang Ji Hwan has reportedly been involved in a minor car accident.

On May 20, a representative from Kang Ji Hwan’s agency Huayi Brothers Media stated, “Kang Ji Hwan was involved in a car accident on his way home in the early hours of this morning. Thankfully, he sustained no serious injuries, just some bruising.”

Kang Ji Hwan and the manager that was accompanying him reportedly were taken to a nearby hospital following the accident. Due to the accident, Kang Ji Hwan’s filming for the day was canceled. However, the representative did state, “If there are no complications, he should return to filming tomorrow.”

Kang Ji Hwan previously also suffered minor burns to his hand during the filming of “Monster.”

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/20/kang-ji-hwan-involved-in-minor-car-accident/

Finally i've finished watching " Coffee House " with my mother and auntie 2 days ago...My auntie is currently watch " Big Man " too...will she become our KJH new fan soon ??? LOL

Overall i like CH but i feel KJH acting there not on his best...though i still like his chemistry with the lead actress, PSY plus shared hot kissing scene with her...but this couple can't touch my heart... :flushed::flushed:

I'm re-watching " Hong Gil Dong " with my whole family now...we're laughing so hard when we saw Hong gil dong and Heo yi nok interactions... :D:lol::P

Always love KJH chemistry with KHN and SYR...they're just made my day... :wub::wub::wub:

8f299b510fb30f24bb582f2dc895d143ac4b037b

295460_409874619048755_951538022_n_zpssq

@badsmuller, I enjoyed the funny scenes at CF.. I think the reason why i like  KJH  the most among all other k actors,   is  because he is both good in comedy and melodramas.:heart:. He  can do both naturally... Im tempted to re-watch Big Man since u mentioned it .. to be honest, Capital Scandal is my least favorite among his dramas...there are  some things in the drama which i don't like..( ie, the costumes and the 3 stooges trying hard to look funny):frown:

Anyooong @AliciaA and all... :heart::heart:

Our KJH is versatile actor...he can pull off any kinds of genre convincingly...though my most favourite is melodrama... :blush::blush:

KJH acting in " Coffee House " is just OK to me, nothing special...he was better in " Lie To Me " for romantic comedy roles...

O ya...finally i'm able to finish LTM...it takes me almost 2 weeks...the most longest time for watching his drama when i can finish " Be Strong Geum Soon " only on 4-5 days... :bawling::bawling:

Nothing wrong with LTM...KJH acting was great and his chemistry with YEH is very very good...i think both are " too much touchy "...LOL

THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T LIKE ITS STORY LINES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not into " chessy love story " that even part of me want him to get back together with his ex-fiance... :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

I prefer " mature, heart breaking yet heart warming love story "...thats why i love the couple of KJH-KHN and KJH-SYR best... :wub::wub::wub:

" Hong Gil Dong " and " Monster " are definitely in the list of my favourites KJH dramas now and once again i'm falling in love with KJH and SYR combo... :heart::heart:

Will we get a moment like this again in MBC Drama Awards ceremony this year ??? I hope so... :blush::blush:

821_zpslqbnuvh2.jpg

1230732675624_1_zpsh0n4jns4.jpg

On 6/8/2016 at 10:31 PM, badsmuler said:

HE PROBLEM IS I DON'T LIKE ITS STORY LINES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not into " chessy love story " that even part of me want him to get back together with his ex-fiance... :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

Anyeong@badsmuler.. No problem.. I understand not all people or rather  not all KJH fans  would like LTM. However I noticed most women  started to become his fans (me included, Im a hapless romantic )  when they saw him in LTM.. In my country, LTM was shown on national television and  dubbed in local language which added to his popularity.. Although I noticed KJH in LTM, it is not my favorite work of his. My fave is IOM and now Monster  . I  prefer   stories with more depth , serious . with  more twists and turns . But sometimes I am in the mood to watch romcom if I dont want to think  much and just want to laugh:blush: .  I am enjoying Monster. I regularly  visit the drama thread, and I am amazed by the comments and analysis about the drama.. You girls are sooo good...:heart:

Old news but still :wub::wub: for me...

Why did Sung Yuri & Kang Ji Hwan turn down a lucrative CF deal?

lGqOW.jpg

Sung Yuri and Kang Ji Hwan explained why they turned down a lucrative CF deal they received together.

On the May 9th broadcast of SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, the stars of the new movie ‘Detective Cha’, actress Sung Yuri and actor Kang Ji Hwan’s ‘Fastball Interview ‘was featured.

During the interview co-star Kang Ji Hwan asked a ‘Fastball Question’ to Sung Yuri, “You were modeling for a makeup brand for a long time but then recently I noticed they changed their model. Why did they make the change?”

Sung Yuri answered in a cool manner, “Maybe the CEO felt bored because I’ve been doing it for so long. I too have moved on to another brand.”

The two also revealed they received a lucrative CF offer when they were starring on a drama together. As it turns out both Sung Yuri and Kang Ji Hwan turned down the CF for reasons such as, “It did not fit our image” and “Actors are all about the image”, so they both agreed and they decided to turn it down.

Kang Ji Hwan spoke about the CF, “We declined the offered together but I’m still regretting the decision even after 4 years had passed”, and he laughed about it.

Sung Yuri also added, “At the time we were imprudent and young”, and she broke into laughter as well.

Credit : http://tokkisungyuri.tumblr.com/post/22772836644/why-did-sung-yuri-kang-ji-hwan-turn-down-a

2 dramas, 1 movie and almost had 1 CF together...Our KJH and SYR must be a very good and close friends...the way they're decided together to took the projects or not is just WOOOOOOOOOOW... :blush::blush:

All the best for their future career and life...will support their beautiful friendship forever... :heart::heart:

@badsmuler Hi chingu!sometimes i i wish SY and KJH relationship goes beyond friendship but i know  SY has a boyfriend already ..now that KJH is 40 yrs old ( korean age) im seriously concerned about when he will get married and have kids.. Im imagining him as a husband and father and like Song il kook , be in the  in the show Return of Superman with his kids.. I just wish its not triplets i see how dificult it is to be a father of 3 kids crying at the same time

Hello @AliciaA... :wub::wub:

On 6/13/2016 at 10:19 AM, AliciaA said:

Anyeong@badsmuler.. No problem.. I understand not all people or rather  not all KJH fans  would like LTM. However I noticed most women  started to become his fans (me included, Im a hapless romantic )  when they saw him in LTM.. In my country, LTM was shown on national television and  dubbed in local language which added to his popularity.. Although I noticed KJH in LTM, it is not my favorite work of his. My fave is IOM and now Monster  . I  prefer   stories with more depth , serious . with  more twists and turns . But sometimes I am in the mood to watch romcom if I dont want to think  much and just want to laugh:blush: .  I am enjoying Monster. I regularly  visit the drama thread, and I am amazed by the comments and analysis about the drama.. You girls are sooo good...:heart:

Same here, chinggu...thats why i never get tired to re-watch " 90 Days Falling In Love ", " Hong Gil Dong " and " Monster " over and over again... :blush::blush:

I like " IOM " and " Big Man " story lines too but not too fond to KJH chemistry with HJE and LDH... :flushed::flushed:

18 hours ago, AliciaA said:

@badsmuler Hi chingu! sometimes  i wish SY and KJH relationship goes beyond friendship but i know  SY has a boyfriend already ..now that KJH is 40 yrs old ( korean age) im seriously concerned about when he will get married and have kids.. Im imagining him as a husband and father and like Song il kook , be in the  in the show Return of Superman with his kids.. I just wish its not triplets i see how dificult it is to be a father of 3 kids crying at the same time

WOOOW...a little bit surprised, i thought you're HwanHye shipper... LOL

I become more and more like SYR now...not because of her acting skills but her pleasant personalities... :wub::wub::wub:

No wonder if another of her old partner, Hyun Bin stil maintain a good friendship with her too...even now Park Ki Woong ( Gun Woo ) is a little bit clingy to her...LOL :heart::heart:

As for KJH...i feel our man always looks happy and very comfortable being around her...his interactions with SYR maybe not as cute and casual as with YEH but with SYR, i feel he's more lovely and caring towards her... :heart::heart:

About KJH-SYR as a real life couple...i still believe in fate, chinggu...If God wants them to be together then they will... :blush::blush:

These two are very compliment to each other on and off screen...KJH personality is lively while SYR is more calm...SYR has pretty face with beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile, healthy skin and glamorous figure...she is definitely the description of " pretty woman " that KJH is looking for... :heart::heart:

tumblr_me7gmgtsF11qke2r3o1_1280_zpszbxfp

If our KJH becomes a father someday...may i request that his son will be like this one ???

Spoiler

get_zpssiswjhfc.gifb3481399gw1em66cz7n0eg20dk07n4qq_zpsufeltumblr_inline_nie5lfnhAq1t73j6x_zpsvpbft

Archived