• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jinkzzmec

• zetta

• pechumori

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So that my all other chingus are sending text messages to Kang Ji Hwan, I just created something different! It is OK if my art work can't reach him. But it's an honor to create this for a senior versa

Hello lovelies....   My dear @nohamahamoud2002 chingu!! I am so surprised that you are so obssessed with KJH's 2008 drama Hong Gil Dong!!  He he he.... I should check him out in it!! Tagging

Hey @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & other lovelies....    This is for you from me...     

Guest sophia76

zetta, you are right I don't like very much his trouser, too short and creased (because of the material). But in that photo his face is wonderful with the light of the sunset, isn't it?

Jink, just an help. I'm ill today (headache and flu ;__;) and probably I cannot go to office tomorrow. If I will be at home I want to watch the ceremony in streaming. I can use the KBS streaming link, can't I?

Jink, database & zetta, I suggest you to write a supporting message to JH in the 한줄팬레터 section (under wihTG Dear - 5th menu link) for the Blue Dragon :P

Jink, just an help. I'm ill today (headache and flu ;__;) and probably I cannot go to office tomorrow. If I will be at home I want to watch the ceremony in streaming. I can use the KBS streaming link, can't I?

Jink, database & zetta, I suggest you to write a supporting message to JH in the 한줄팬레터 section (under wihTG Dear - 5th menu link) for the Blue Dragon :P

sorry to hear that you are sick dear...hope you will feel better soon...yes, you can use the KBS streaming link ...choose KBS 2 ...ahhh...yes, will write something there for Ji Hwan

yes jinkzz.. i`m excited too hehe..

so..what time the event will be shown..??

how many hours from now..??

i think 5 1/2 hours from now but red carpet should start about 2 hours before the actual event

Japanese fan visit to 7 grade filming set

20081119201657582e1_071420_1.jpg

20081119201657582e1_071420_2.jpg

20081119201657582e1_071420_3.jpg

20081120091714526c3_091714_0.jpg

Guest sophia76

as I thought I'm at home with flu. I'm angry to have a flu but at the same time I can watch the ceremony.

I'm watching the KBS 2 in streaming ^__^

Good luck Jihwan ~