Quantcast

hehehe.. kissgall have to visit 7 Grade set for many times jinkzz.. hehe...

so they could post more pics and videos from there.. hehe

zetta...yes, i hope they will...i want to see more pictures also...big thanks to all of them for the pictures and video files

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jinkzzmec

• zetta

• pechumori

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So that my all other chingus are sending text messages to Kang Ji Hwan, I just created something different! It is OK if my art work can't reach him. But it's an honor to create this for a senior versa

Hello lovelies....   My dear @nohamahamoud2002 chingu!! I am so surprised that you are so obssessed with KJH's 2008 drama Hong Gil Dong!!  He he he.... I should check him out in it!! Tagging

Hey @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & other lovelies....    This is for you from me...     

Guest susymoon

zetta....no i really have to desagree with you it´s more a sexy natural pose,me likes :wub:

jink...well let´s just say it´s very very rare that he has clothes that i don´t like too see on him. :w00t: if only i was he´s wife i.....it would be heaven :lol:

jink...well let´s just say it´s very very rare that he has clothes that i don´t like too see on him. :w00t: if only i was he´s wife i.....it would be heaven :lol:

susymoon...he had some outfits that i would not like to see him in again...hehehe

This is my favorite clothes of Ji Hwan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/psi...5_jinymoonj.jpg

A tank top or sleeveless clothes! He is so sexy wearing them hehe :)

i have to agree with you database...he does look good in tank top

more 7 grade bts pictures

credit as labeled and baidu

bba60dfba10084939f5146ee.jpg

c4b9af2a91cacae0e7cd40ee.jpg

Guest susymoon

hi database i like it too he should wear t-tops more ofteni love he´s chest too :blush:

jink yes they are rare but thera are some clothes i don´t like on him too but since (for me at least) he´s body wears everything soo well when i don´t like some clothes it´s a metter of my how taste,if i could go with you guys to s.korea on march i would buy something for him the wear anfd a muffer and a benie :wub:

mmm.. you meant 7 grade bts pic jinkzz..??

or kissgall have not visited 7 grade set yet..?? so we still didnt find a lot pics till now..

susymoon.. dont you think Ji Hwan body in red jacket with his white neck skin is look alike a woman body..?? hehe

hello sophia...

Oh there you go again zetta about Ji hwan and his womanly body LOL. Anyway a friend who likes K-celebs asked me what was wrong with Jihwan's walk. She said he walks with his legs out instead of walking straight She believes he may be sleuth-footed meaning both legs go outward. I wasn't focused on his walk before until she said something and I am like ummmm interesting.

Guest valley girl

Oh there you go again zetta about Ji hwan and his womanly body LOL. Anyway a friend who likes K-celebs asked me what was wrong with Jihwan's walk. She said he walks with his legs out instead of walking straight She believes he may be sleuth-footed meaning both legs go outward. I wasn't focused on his walk before until she said something and I am like ummmm interesting.

yeah his walking likes john Travolta on Grease

jinkzz.. thanx for the newest pic of 7 grade..

hehehe.. oke susymoon..database..he looks good with tanktop...

tanio.. in the red jacket.. i really think its look like woman body...hehe..

hello valley..

aaa.. jinkzz.. i love ji hwan look in guirella interview..!! He`s so handsome..!!!

the interviewer said Ji Hwan is become handsomer day by day...

7 Grade fanart.. posted by jaden at KHN thread

yes, he looks good in that interview...love the half -opened shirt...thanks for reposting the fanart

99999w.jpg

credit dc kjh