Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2018 at 12:51 PM, angiedramadive said:

Welcome welcome! @ninabella

You definitely need to check out his lastest performance Feel good to die. It’s brilliant!

We are crazy on that drama thread now so dont miss the fun!

And thanks god that i found a chingu here who loves coffee house, lol. Most dont favor the show bc of the OTP. I found coffee house so deep and very attractive after figuring out the back story. And i still find their characters potraying were so true and detailed, as i was in some of a same experience. 

I am actually marathoning the show now while waiting for Feel good to die on thursday :lol:

Have you watched Children of a lesser god yet? It’s in 2018, before KJH starred in Feel good to die. @Lawyerh is luring us into watching it so i think the show must be very good, haha. You also should check it out if you havent :D

I like Coffee House.  Good laughs and things to think about for sure.  I had fun watching the BTS too, just wish it has english subtitles.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:46 AM, Lawyerh said:

@angiedramadiveI think i can change job to become Salesman. I already managed to convinced you & @nohamahamoud2002 to watch COALG lol.

I saw he often play with sung yuri and seems to know her so well/to well. Therefore for me it looks like theyre long old friends type and the chemistry was average.

HGD is joseon period costume right? He looks a bit messy there hahahaha... i prefer more polished type of him. I think nohama shd watch this, its definetely her favourite style of him. But im fascinated now that you mentioned its similar to his personality. Probably i will peek on it a bit. 

in HGD I actually liked his straight hairstyle that lasted for a very short time vs the curly one.  Anyone else feel this way?  Did you ever watch it yet?

On 7/3/2016 at 3:19 AM, badsmuler said:

I hope our KJH learns from the previous scandal about " the woman's photo who was lying beside him "...i feel its because he's too easy to approach then anyone can take the advantages of it... :cry::cry:

Mianne chinggus if i'm rude and my words hurt any of you...but i want you to know thats because of my love and concerns for our KJH... :heart::heart::heart:

Hi,  I'm new to this thread.  I have read a little bit about the scandal, but I'm not sure why it was such a big deal.  In the picture they're both adults and he's asleep so my first instinct is he's taken advantage of and can't really conclude much.  What were the knets trying to say about it exactly?  I feel like I'm missing something because I only read about her apology.

I like Daehan too.  Do you still watch Return of Superman?

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw just a quick trivia. I read in one of his interview that hes looking for a special character that only he can played it. So everyone can say only KJH suitable as that character. I think he had achieved this by playing as BJS. I cant imagine any other actor can bring that character alive....

Yes! And in an interview Park Sol-mi (Yoo Shi-baek) said she immediately thought of KJH as the BJS of the live action while reading the webtoon. Obviously, there are more people who have the same thought (our PD-nim, writer-nim and of course, us!) :P 

I have to admit the ranking of Coffee House is kind of shaking now because of FGTD haha. KJH now compare to then is much more excellent!

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok i have decided to watch Lie to Me, since its his most famous work haha. And not bad in ep 1 he looks dashing as the CEO hotel @nohamahamoud2002.

let's watch all his works :D

By the way, did you notice that KJH's pronunciation is very clear? I feel that I can learn Korean listening to him. Seriously, because I caught several words from him

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes very much more versatile in FGTD. And eventhough i quite like the old dramas, FGTD is still his best performance. And his old character was mostly rich chaebol type, so perhaps theres not much room for improvement too. 

As i remember, BJS is his only (started as) anti-hero role throughout the years.

I found him brilliant/genius the moment the audience sympathizing with BJS or even praising him for standing against injustice (the company hall scene) though they get annoyed or curse at him just 1 episode before!

He subtly twisted and made a roller coaster out of our feelings! We started from “hate”, then “i guess, he’s not so bad”, to “love” and now “will fight you all if you dare leave him miserable!”.

He made the funny scene really hilarious and the hurting scene desperately heartbreaking! His entire acting touched my heart at right pitch and left me amazed with my feelings! I surprisingly found my tears falling as i watch BJS cried his heart out for RD in recent eps, also at asking for help at Garibong. I actually got surprised alot while watching him act in FGTD!

These just make me realize he’s already reached ‘that level’!

I hope he enjoyed this experience as much as us did and never lose his acting passion because of low recognition!

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ps and just to add on.. he really has so many expression for BJS... i really never get bored to rewatched it...:wub:

Totally agree!!!

We should make a collection of BJS reaction after the drama end. I guess we can get hundreds of different expressions in total, and even make them into memes hahaha.

oho @Lawyerh, some chingus have the same idea with us. A collection of BJS expression :lol:

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I watched Lie to Me and Capital Scandal. I agree with you, his acting is quite different compare to now. Hes very much more versatile in FGTD. And eventhough i quite like the old dramas, FGTD is still his best performance. And his old character was mostly rich chaebol type, so perhaps theres not much room for improvement too. 

He is very talented. I look forward to his next projects. Hope for a new one soon. 

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So the next million dollar question : Which one i shd watch between Big Man/ Incarnation Money / Monster? Im looking for decent chemistry / fast paced story / comedic / thriller also fine for me but i totally avoid family drama / makjangness. 

Havent watched any of them yet, lol. But i vote for Incarnation of Money. The plot is quite interesting and i think it's a romcom. Maybe watch a MV for a better decision? (you should also read the comments below the MV)

or visit the drama's thread on soompi?

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

So the next million dollar question : Which one i shd watch between Big Man/ Incarnation Money / Monster? Im looking for decent chemistry / fast paced story / comedic / thriller also fine for me but i totally avoid family drama / makjangness. 

@nohamahamoud2002 @angiedramadive @ninabella @phoenix24

Also @Heidi Seow & @gm4queen if you all free also can join us here haha.. we need more KJH fans lol. 

Hihi, eventually you'll watch all three.  I did not care for the romance in Big Man and Incarnation of Money.

Big Man was frustrating to watch for many because his character didn't make  a lot of wise decisions as you can see in comments on youtube..

Incarnation of Money like angie said has an interesting story.

Monster is heavy, but I find it intriguing.  I think it has a little of everything.  Also, interesting to see discussion of people shipping him with all the different females

Do let us know how you feel after watching it.  I'm always curious to hear what other people think.

Dear @Lawyerh - Thanks a lot for calling me. But I already got an offer to join this thread by another chingu! Honestly speaking, I have another addiction that I am so in love with... But Kang Ji Wan is a lot older than me so, I have no particular interest on him. But I'll visit this thread when I can!!! :wub:

Thanks a lot once again.... :heart: Have fun, guys!!!

Annyeong chingu @Lawyerh~~~ Nice to see you at here.. Honesty I never know he already 42 years old:sweat_smile: He looks awesome! I prefer him in 40. Looks more manly and mature. 

1st time I saw him at The Big Man which is Choi Daniel brought me there.. Then I couldn't recognise him at all on FGTD's 1st preview. :joy: Sorry my bad coz his pitch tone is totally different.. I think after FGTD end I will go for COLG, Real Man 300 and Lie To Me. I watched preview of Lie To Me, he looks dashing. Should be interesting story. 

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Actually both guys DC & KJH have some similarities, they both really look better with glasses.. Probably because their eyes is not so big (you know the fox types eyes haha). And both really looking good next to BJH probably because both is so tall and BJH is so small & petite.

I agree BJH must have save the country in her past life, to be able to act with 2 handsome guys like that lol :wub:

I also cant recognize KJH in FGTD initially, i just remember that he was pretty famous when im still young. 

Yes you definetely should watch those 2, its pretty entertaining. Real men is variety show i havent watched those. 

Agree that both them is suitable with glasses. I guess as long their co-star is below 170cm will be prefect on screen. And I think KJH co-star Lee Da-hee is almost same high with him.. :sweat_smile: I remember the ending kissing scene is quite awkward for me and I'm not sure you have same feeling or not. 

I had roughly watch Real Man Ep.1 and at 1st I do concerned about him coz whole male team he and another guy call Matthew already 40 above and they really train in military way. Same as female team too. And sometimes you do feel like BJS is in there. :joy: You should go and watch @Lawyerh

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Also just to add my review on LTM. It is indeed quite cheesy & mushy. I was right on my opinion before i watched it haha. Perhaps because its following old drama formula chaebol+problematic ex+brother competitor+problematic aunt.. and a bit over the top romance (dinner at restaurant with flower thrown at the floor and gala dress & tuxedo suit? Err).

And the lady mentality also didnt help that shes a bit weak character who rely on peoples help and cheat just to make her looks better. It helps a bit that she has a daylife job as civil servant and seems passionate about it. 

It makes a bit difficult to believe why chaebol will fall to the main lead lady. Shes also a bit stalkerish & have over the top reaction most of the time ^_^

But well seeing handsome KJH was enough for me to make up all the drama flaws and keep me hooked. Ok i finished it in 2 days (skip here & there on aunt/brother/ex LOL).

@nohamahamoud2002 @angiedramadive @ninabella @phoenix24

Also @Heidi Seow & @gm4queen if you all free also can join us here haha.. we need more KJH fans lol. 

Spoiler alert…….

i will definitely recommend ‘’incarnation of money’’ very entertaining revenge drama and hilarious thrill ride, i knew KJG had a comedic timing but that was great unexpected humour i almost fall of my chair laughing esp the disguise scenes, the ending was good tho the only thing i hated was the screaming hahaha that was too much for my poor ears :lol:.

I watched monster too but i thought it could easily been a 26 episode drama 50 episodes was a bit long and some episodes could have been streamlined, the constant push and pull of all the revenge thing was like exausting, i feel like writers just didn't know how to stretch it naturally to 50 episodes, the good thing was the breathtaking chemistry between the leads (yes again)  without spoiling there are some scenes where KJH was staring to SYR and you can feel the LOVE right there through the screen  :love: the acting was good though. I did not watch big man yet, so i cant talk about it but i know it has some positive returns.

finally on vacation, i will start FGTD and then children of lesser God you guys got me really excited to watch it, cant wait to enjoy KJH talent and pretty sure the best is yet to come. I wish his shows get better rating i feel like he is growing more popular internationally not sure if i am right or no since i cant read korean press article unfortunately it’s barely translated to english but every time they mention mature and sexy korean actors over 40, he is nowhere to be found i mean So ji Sub, and cha seung won ( btw i love them too) got nothing on him but they are always on the list and not him really dont get it ?? may be cause he is very private person and, dont use social media enough..? :(

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Lawyerh said:

Ok i have decided to watch Lie to Me, since its his most famous work haha. And not bad in ep 1 he looks dashing as the CEO hotel @nohamahamoud2002.

Indeed he looked handsome and so stylish, i remember when i saw his first scene from the hotel i was like hoooo i don't recall korean actors are so pretty :love: . plus the show had some steamy kissing scenes….:P

Archived