Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Glad you like it as much as i do. His character is also smartass and a bit rough and eccentric. At least can occupy your time waiting for FGTD lol. I finished it in 4 straight days and got black eyed pandas as result. 

I think I will watch one episode daily :) It is hard to keep watching on the laptop. I prefer watching dramas on KBS World on TV because the screen is wider :lol:

I am working with an inefficient boss whom I dislike (more than BJS' subordinates disliked him :) , but at least he is smart and efficient) so.... Since my job as a written translator requires using my eyes for a condensed time because of deadlines using computer software for translation, I can't use the laptop small screen for long (it hurts the eyes)

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think I will watch one episode daily :) It is hard to keep watching on the laptop. I prefer watching dramas on KBS World on TV because the screen is wider :lol:

I am working with an inefficient boss whom I dislike (more than BJS' subordinates disliked him :) , but at least he is smart and efficient)

I always promise myself that also but never fulfill it lol, especially at the way they end each ep on hanger!

We all work with bad bosses, maybe that’s why we can related to FGTD so much :D i did try to change the boss like RD does but it didnt work, maybe bc i didnt have the time loop, lol. 

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Perhaps @angiedramadive know more, since youre our Sunbae in KJH world haha. 

Haha i havent caught on Capital Scandal yet and i’m not so sure if it’s my cup of tea. It’s quite long ago, even before coffee house so the drama style would not appeal to me anymore (and KJH now is much more charisma :P).

Actually i had my craze on KJH bc of Coffee House so my interest mainly focuses on Coffee House-KJH related things. I did watch his other projects (Lie to me & Runway Cop) but the chemistries were not really there so sadly i moved on with other things. FGTD for sure re-lives my obsession of him and i’m planning on marathon his recent projects while waiting for Thursday, lol.

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Some BTS and interview the atmosphere quite lively and i think BJH called him Oppa? So cute... too bad no english translation. 

https://youtu.be/_z3E72cVG7c 

it is episode zero :) you will find it online, I will post the link to you in a message :)

I like KJH's looks when he is not well-groomed, he makes me laugh so much, like the scene in episode 2 in "Children of a lesser God", he looked the same too in the first episodes of "Big Man", he is comical. :) 

When his sis died at the end of episode 1, I was actually tearful, he acted amazingly, crying in anguish, so I expected some tragedy, but then in the next episode, he was in the street sitting on the ground, feeding the pigeon, and wearing torn clothes, I was laughing.

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im watching capital scandal now lol. It looks funny and promising too. Since the setting is in Republican era, the old hair style etc dont bother me that much. But he does look a bit different compare to now. 

Yeah hes so funny when hes start to sleep in the street. But i prefer him when hes dress up properly haha.....yeah its good that they dont prolong the tragedy in COALG. 

you know, I like watching dramas that are already broadcasted before. This way I know beforehand if the ending is good or bad, and decide to continue or stop watching. I don't like the suspense of watching dramas that are still videoed. We don't even have previews or stills till the last minute. I am the kind of person who like to read the last page of a detective novel, to know the murderer :lol:

Chingus let's hope dear Kang Ji Hwan gets to win sooooooo many awards for Feel Good to Die. It is one of the most difficult roles I have ever watched. Not easy acting I can tell you, after watching Anthony Hopkins and Al Paccino

@Lawyerh hahaha, you are such a drama killer :joy: 

i’ll definitely watch COALG now!

How about Hong Gil Dong? Many recommended it and KJH was partnered with Sung Yuri, whom he got a crush on some time in real life, lol (and they acted together in 2 other projects: Runway Cop and Monster). 

KJH used to say Hong Gil Dong is the closest to his real life personality also :D

Or maybe change to variety show? Like Real men 300? 

Hi everyone I just found out about Kang Ji Hwan months ago accidentally thanks to Netflix and LTM and I can’t believe I missed this talented and versatile artist all this time… his charisma and acting has kept me hooked since then i have been binge watching his tv shows, my absolute favorite is Hong Gil Dong such heart - warming and well written tv show, for me one of the best Korean drama of all the time. His pairing with KHN  (my gf is an agent, 90 days of love ) and HEY (LTM) was great but his chemistry with SYR is just breathtaking :love:.... in fact they are one of my 5 favourite OTP rn, u can feel strong connection between them and sweet friendship and may be more (living in my la la land… :P ) KJH have always nice words for her and they have such sweet exchanges off screen, actually there is so many vids out there i was hoping to found here with English sub but i was disappointed there is absolutely zero topics for them in the shippers thread !!! I loved coffee house a lot, his character was so original and unexpected and the show was really funny and ofc  LTM AND C.S, he was great in incarnation of money and monster although the show was too long and the writing was a bit repetitive, I know he needs some rest but I hope he will still working on new shows hopefully with  SYR with some strong storyline dealing with social issues like divorce, adultery, sexual deprivation and not always those revolving around money revenge big company... etc.

17 minutes ago, ninabella said:

Hi everyone I just found out about Kang Ji Hwan months ago accidentally thanks to Netflix and LTM and I can’t believe I missed this talented and versatile artist all this time… his charisma and acting has kept me hooked since then i have been binge watching his tv shows, my absolute favorite is Hong Gil Dong such heart - warming and well written tv show, for me one of the best Korean drama of all the time. His pairing with KHN  (my gf is an agent, 90 days of love ) and HEY (LTM) was great but his chemistry with SYR is just breathtaking :love:.... in fact they are one of my 5 favourite OTP rn, u can feel strong connection between them and sweet friendship and may be more (living in my la la land… :P ) KJH have always nice words for her and they have such sweet exchanges off screen, actually there is so many vids out there i was hoping to found here with English sub but i was disappointed there is absolutely zero topics for them in the shippers thread !!! I loved coffee house a lot, his character was so original and unexpected and the show was really funny and ofc  LTM AND C.S, he was great in incarnation of money and monster although the show was too long and the writing was a bit repetitive, I know he needs some rest but I hope he will still working on new shows hopefully with  SYR with some strong storyline dealing with social issues like divorce, adultery, sexual deprivation and not always those revolving around money revenge big company... etc.

wow welcome to the club :) I also just discovered him too in his latest drama "Feel Good to Die" :) He is amazing.

haha @Lawyerh we need another fan who is crazy about KJH to join us :) 

As soon as I have more time, I think I will continue posting some photos too :) 

8 hours ago, angiedramadive said:

@Lawyerh hahaha, you are such a drama killer :joy: 

i’ll definitely watch COALG now!

How about Hong Gil Dong? Many recommended it and KJH was partnered with Sung Yuri, whom he got a crush on some time in real life, lol (and they acted together in 2 other projects: Runway Cop and Monster). 

KJH used to say Hong Gil Dong is the closest to his real life personality also :D

Or maybe change to variety show? Like Real men 300? 

Ok may be he said he is the closest to his real life in the way ppl tend to misunderstands his real personality,  HGD was portrayed as selfish and brutal marginal turns out he was a hero, romantic and caring person, in the same way KJH is perceived as lady-killer who makes heads turn when he walks in the room a confirmed bachelor who enjoy his single life like free bird but deep down he’s soft and desperately romantic guy who is looking for true love ( i know the level of delusion is insane but my guess is that he cant heal from his cruch on you know who ;) !!! )

Welcome welcome! @ninabella

You definitely need to check out his lastest performance Feel good to die. It’s brilliant!

We are crazy on that drama thread now so dont miss the fun!

And thanks god that i found a chingu here who loves coffee house, lol. Most dont favor the show bc of the OTP. I found coffee house so deep and very attractive after figuring out the back story. And i still find their characters potraying were so true and detailed, as i was in some of a same experience. 

I am actually marathoning the show now while waiting for Feel good to die on thursday :lol:

Have you watched Children of a lesser god yet? It’s in 2018, before KJH starred in Feel good to die. @Lawyerh is luring us into watching it so i think the show must be very good, haha. You also should check it out if you havent :D

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angiedramadive I like Coffee House too but unfortunately viki isn't available in my country so I watched parts on youtube but the picture not that good. Fortunately Children of a lesser God is available 

Well then, i have a gift for you: high quality Coffee House with engsub muahahaha

https://kissasian.es/Drama/Coffee-House/Episode-1?id=7594

Thanks me later :D

@angiedramadive I watched ep. 1 on dailymotion but the rest wasn't available so had to give up, thank you in advance. I liked when he was preparing coffee for customers :D and Eunjung is so funny too. 

Watched episode 1 in big man 

And ep. 1 in Children of a lesser God.  

Will try the rest too but after feel good to die ends. I am hooked by it. :D

As @Lawyerh is saying I need to do some decent office work too :D

@Lawyerh  thanks for the welcome yes i heard about his new drama, i was planning to start this Week end i usually prefer binge Watching rather than waiting every Week, i cant handle the wait  i got stressed but i will join the thread for sure.

@angiedramadive thank you, yes coffee house is my number 2 favourite KJH tv shows, i have lost count of how many times i' ve watched this show, i thought the writting was very good and the plot unpredictable, left you wondering till the last moment how he really feel and who he will end up with, and definitely FGTD and Children of lesser God  are on my watchlist, the trailer children of lesser God  is terrific   + KJH look is just  :love:

@nohamahamoud2002  @littlerain thanks guys  you are really nice,  i need to learn how to post video and pics i have some of them and cant wait to share with you, i hope you wont mind my  grammar mistakes, you have probably noticed i am not english native speaker.

3 hours ago, ninabella said:

@Lawyerh  thanks for the welcome yes i heard about his new drama, i was planning to start this Week end i usually prefer binge Watching rather than waiting every Week, i cant handle the wait  i got stressed but i will join the thread for sure.

@angiedramadive thank you, yes coffee house is my number 2 favourite KJH tv shows, i have lost count of how many times i' ve watched this show, i thought the writting was very good and the plot unpredictable, left you wondering till the last moment how he really feel and who he will end up with, and definitely FGTD and Children of lesser God  are on my watchlist, the trailer children of lesser God  is terrific   + KJH look is just  :love:

@nohamahamoud2002  @littlerain thanks guys  you are really nice,  i need to learn how to post video and pics i have some of them and cant wait to share with you, i hope you wont mind my  grammar mistakes, you have probably noticed i am not english native speaker.

Your English is very good chingu  

Posting youtube videos and instagram is by copying the link only and paste it inside the post.

@angiedramadive I am starting to like Coffee House, but I prefer Eunjung. She is so funny :) . Of course Kang Ji Hwan is marvellous. He is much younger here :) I think he was 33

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angiedramadive I am starting to like Coffee House, but I prefer Eunjung. She is so funny :) . Of course Kang Ji Hwan is marvellous. He is much younger here :) I think he was 33

I actually like every characters there and the interaction between Jinsoo and his secretary was so so hilarious :lol:. But for the romance i prefer a mature one so Lee Jin Soo and Seo Eun Young for me. 

This drama is like a combination of 3 parts, each unfolded the feeling of 1 of 3 main characters (1st is Seungyeon, 2nd is Eunyoung, 3rd is Jinsoo), so in the first 6 eps you will read lots of Seungyeon emotions but the other 2 is kind of unclear :)

I love KJH voice in coffee house, his high pitch in FGTD at those first eps was kind of too much, lol. And he looked thinner here also, than Baek teamjang-nim :D

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw @angiedramadive you mentioned KJH taking care of his skin well.  I think hes really doing that religiously. I wonder whats his secret, i watched his 2007 drama and compare to FGTD in 2018 his skin look even much better now. I dont know overall the guy just look so awesome now. Muahahaha....

Not just KJH but most Korean actors in his generation too!

They’ve become much more charismatic with flawless skin :P

It would be the magic of Korean cosmetic, Korean makeup artists, Korean fashion and their cinematography also B) (beside, the pressure of becoming beautiful in this country is no joke!)

And that’s why i am more into older actors nowadays. They got the talent, the look, the mature charisma and of course wealth haha

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

LOL yeah we definetly need to be able to pay for internet subscription fee to continue watch our KJH.

Yes beside KJH as main atrraction :lol:, the storyline and other character was great too. I watched many procedural crime drama, and this one is as good as Signal and Voice. 

Hes definetely suitable to become lady killer hahaha... I think he said now he like modest, polite girl. And prefer thin, fair, pretty, tall type. About the last part tall girl, i found him have more chemistry with the girl that is not that tall actually. Maybe its just my preference. 

Btw @angiedramadive you mentioned KJH taking care of his skin well.  I think hes really doing that religiously. I wonder whats his secret, i watched his 2007 drama and compare to FGTD in 2018 his skin look even much better now. I dont know overall the guy just look so awesome now. Muahahaha....

I asked my mom to guess the age of KJH in FGTD, guess what?? she said he seems to be in his 20s :D

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

LOL yeah we definetly need to be able to pay for internet subscription fee to continue watch our KJH.

Yes beside KJH as main atrraction :lol:, the storyline and other character was great too. I watched many procedural crime drama, and this one is as good as Signal and Voice. 

Hes definetely suitable to become lady killer hahaha... I think he said now he like modest, polite girl. And prefer thin, fair, pretty, tall type. About the last part tall girl, i found him have more chemistry with the girl that is not that tall actually. Maybe its just my preference. 

haha exactly btw here what he said to allkpop

if I see a pretty female celebrity on articles, I capture it. When you get a call, the photo pops up. It gets annoying if I keep getting calls from the same person like my manager and there's times I get frustrated so I captured the scene of Kim Soo Hyun (Claudia Kim, formerly known as Yoo Ri El) on 'Avengers 2' which I saw in an article for my stylist's photo and I also [captured] Krystal and the Jung sisters' airport fashion photo and it is now the photo for my manager's [phone number]."

but then there is this …….:love:

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Yep he seems to have healthy lifestyle, btw korean have good skin care products i use their face masks and they are the best !!!

Archived