Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi, no actor had made me think of Kang Ji Hwan yet or look alike.

I saw Choi Daniel in Big Man first so didn't see him as lead, but I did watch recommended office drama of his and enjoyed it.  Jo Jong Suk is nice actor too.

So did you finish COALG or stop after 1st episode?

Me too~ @phoenix24, I watched Big Man coz of Choi Daniel, now I need to watch again because of KJH. 

Oh yes, I like Jo Jong-suk's performance. He just release a new movie too! 

Yes I finished whole drama d.. So genius and funny in same time. OST and BGM is awesome! :wub:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow oh perhaps need to wait someone granted access there. So glad you had trying. Wish you can go through soon. I use same name with soompi, if you managed to go in, go look for me haha.. i will give you warm welcome there.... :wub::lol:

Oh really i found Black was totally okay and not scary. I wish KJH can do more role like COALG too in future. Actually i hope he do more romcom, but since its make him stress then do detective is good too. 

Haha me too chingu. Were at same wave length really lol...

Btw this really make me laugh, you got the information until his BMI muahaha...... :D:lol::lol::D Yeah he looks really good in FGTD...

Hahaha, I don't know why I jump up on 1st episode maybe because of black soul suddenly appear and I watched it at midnight with light off and alone. :sweat_smile: but I dropped after few episodes. 

I really wish he can do more romcom but can I see him in suit? Maybe pilot? He looks awesome when he wear police suit with sunglasses at episode 4 walk into office. I keep replay the scene. :lol: plus the ost so suit on him. :love:  

Lols, I purposely pause to read his details everything. :joy: He does look really good in FGTD, specially with light curly hair :wub: I prefer his casual hair look rather than comb up :D

Hi chingu @nohamahamoud2002!!! I managed join in da club! I guess I need someone approve my account only. 

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

did you answer the quiz? I didn't need any approval, by the way.

Yup I did answer the quiz and joined KJH's cafe but I cant go into any pages to like or comment as it keep pop-up said im a guest need to the fan member

WHOA..... Seems like you guys have watched so many Kang Ji Wan dramas.... :o But I only got these 2 of him.! And it's not so fun, isn't it..? I think I must watch more of his dramas.... Any recommendations..?!

- He is a cool hero in Big Man(2014)...

BigMan01-00029.jpg

- How to get over with this handsome boss in Feel Good To Die(2018)...??! :D

df88955889e746f9a88784aefece546b.jpeg?s=

@phoenix24 i think its a combination of dreamrole + complex+he identified a lot with Baek Jin Sang. He is not rude, but he is just as perfectionist and sensitive as him. I do feel he pour extra energy than usual for this role.

I dont think he is at the age where he can pick and choose easy roles(I disagree with some fans on him to pick easy roles from now on). I understand he feels bad now. It just that he needs to learn how to balance work and life, and relax, and rest, and learn to let go some stuff. so I think fan messages are important.

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

@nohamahamoud2002 izzit because I haven't write 1st post or something that's y it say im a guest? 

I don't know what happened :wacko:I remember I didn't have to do anything except answer the quiz. Can you ask @Lawyerh

Try using computer not phone, and use chrome to translate the Korean instructions 

10 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

@phoenix24 yes, it does look weird at 1st beginning. Plus I think this is his 1st time appeared in variety show after 10 years. Look at the way he walk into cafe, so shy and panic.. :lol:

haha actually now that I look back at ep 21 they even have a caption about him being awkward from the moment he step in

6 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

@nohamahamoud2002 izzit because I haven't write 1st post or something that's y it say im a guest? 

http://m.cafe.daum.net/withTG/dAc?boardType=C  ok so if you follow jenappelle's link on desktop

1. You sign in by clicking on bottom right

2. Once sign in 

https://plus.google.com/photos/117726157404844321872/album/6650520844803626401/6650520841832499266?authkey=CK2witq_vtnuWQ  follow the snapshots from there.  Just look at the things I circle  notice board top left,  business application left bottom 9th down with red N, Writing in red upper right, and then just type (name, age, where from, requesting level up as foreign member)

20 hours ago, jenappelle said:

私はもともとweiboで記事の抜粋を読んで、selenetteに見せるためのコピーを手に入れようとしていました。weiboのファンサイトはカフェのルールを心配していたので、スクリーンショットを撮るのに彼女を困らせたくない。私はセレネットに彼が非常に悩んでいるように言ったので私達はどうやって入るかを考え出そうとしている。

それで私 は登録ページ@selenetteにスクリーンショットし、BTSガイドを見て(あなたがすべてのカフェには異なる規則があることを知っているので)私はアクセスが許可されていないと言って困惑しました。フォームボタンを押して、参加を許可する理由を入力します(はい、ブラインドバットに照らされました)。私はキーワードなどを推測しました。そして、私は自分の名前がそこにあり、他のすべてのユーザーがそれらの情報を要求するmodコメントで含まれているのを見つけたアプリケーションページがあることを知りました。それで、私のものは運だけで承認されました。

@mworca  あなたはkangstar.jpの会員ですか?Kang Ji Hwanさんの写真は綺麗ですね。kangstar.jpのメンバーです(公式jpファンサイトに注意してください)。

すみません、あなたのメッセージが翻訳しません。喧嘩:

@ phoenix24  私も。私は普段はあまり活動的ではありませんが、その数泊はクレイジーでした!

@jenappelle さん、また私の日本語変ですよね、ごめんなさい:dissapointed_relieved:

いいえ、私は公式jpファンサイトの会員ではありません。

(私はkjh公式jpファンサイトには、未登録です。)

83588b2bly1fxcodel5jsj20m80esq40.jpg

この포토/写真のシーンは、「壁ドン/KABEDON」というシーンです。日本で数年前に女の子達に好まれていたsituationの1つです。

日本で数年前に女の子供に好まれていたsituationの1つです。:heart:私も大好きなシーンです。

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ukzm5ydN0-o?start=95" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width = "560" height = "315" src = "https://www.youtube.com/embed/ukzm5ydN0-o?start=95" frameborder = "0" allow = "加速度センサー;自動再生;暗号化メディア;ジャイロスコープ;ピクチャインピクチャ " allowfullscreen > </iframe>      

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukzm5ydN0-o&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;t=95

죽어도 좋아 - 신고는 백진상, 붙잡혀간 새럼도 강지환 (롸~?).20181108

・・・・コード?<>の消し方がわからない・・。:sweat_smile:動画の表示できてなかったら、ゴメンなさいーー。

Annyeong @Lawyerh @jenappelle @phoenix24 chingus~~ After last night been tried register by phone again in Daum Cafe still appear same condition that show "I'm a guest". I think my situation is need to write a post or blog to earn my rank become fan member level. :sweat_smile: Not sure what happened. And seriously thanks to @nohamahamoud2002 guide me step by step, thank you so much chingu~ :blush:  

9 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

haha actually now that I look back at ep 21 they even have a caption about him being awkward from the moment he step in

Hahaha, even the PD-nim also laughed when the moment he step in. He look so nervous :lol: is like "am I in the right place?"

22 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@mworca 

ようこそ Welcome here こんにちは Hello

はじめまして Nice to meet you :wub:

COALG is Children of A Lesser God.

ZWgKdNX.jpg

Lawyerh さん、はじめまして:flushed:

「COALG is Children of A Lesser God.」の、回答(Answer)ありがとうございます!^_^

超初心者ですが、よろしくお願いします:relaxed:

22時間前に、phoenix24は言いました:

@mworcaにご参加いかたんんだきあののりんがとかかかうございます。ダウムカフェへの登録が困難なのは私だけではありません私に何か問題があるのか疑問に思いますあなたが私の英語を理解できることを願っていますいつか日本語も勉強したいです

COALGはいいですね。あなたんんはそんなんなくくれをチカフカフェックすてるてるべきです。

@ phoenix24  さん、初めまして:赤面:。私は、#ChildrenOfALesserGod⇒COALGに略したことがなかったので気付きませんでしましましましました:sweat_smile:

:スマイリー:twitterでは、こんな感じで活動してます。よろしくお願いします。

pic.twitter.com/o7rq2nbQ7P

https://twitter.com/orcashowling/status/1071527260920762369

4 minutes ago, mworca said:

@ phoenix24  さん、初めまして:赤面:。私は、#ChildrenOfALesserGod⇒COALGに略したことがなかったので気付きませんでしましましましましました:sweat_smile:

@ phoenix24  さん、ごめんなさいね~。まだ、twitterの埋め込み方がわかりません。。

21 hours ago, mworca said:

@ phoenix24  さん初めまして:赤面:。私は、#ChildrenOfALesserGod⇒COALGに略したことがなかったので気付きませんでしましましましました:sweat_smile:

It's ok.  There are a lot of abbreviation I don't know either.  We are all here to help each other out :kiss_wink:.  Actually, I never try embedding with twitter.  It's ok as long as we have the link.  The videos were funny.

Ok so for our post in cafe daum korean text and pic like this after?

5. 외국 팬들로부터 - 메시

당신은 배우로써 백진상를 묘사해내는데 굉장했어요. 당신은 사람들이 나쁜 악당 캐릭터를 싫어하게 만들다가도 나중에는 당신에게 반하도록 만들었어요. 자체가 성공이에요. 왜냐면 마음을 정한 사람들의 마음을 바꾸기는 힘든 일이니까요. 쇼를 통해서, 우리는 다른 관객들의 반응 보고 읽는데 많은 사람들이 전체 드라마 다시 보거나 처음 보기 좋은 드라마이라고 생각해요. 화이팅!

What do you guys think? @jenappelle @Lawyerh

Hihi brain kind of dead to do anything much with picture design.

Archived